Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
@Yftm I LOVE YOUR SKIN SUBMISSION!!! :D
@Yftm I LOVE YOUR SKIN SUBMISSION!!! :D
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@PuppyChow omg, Reclaimed Life is a fantastic Bogsneak skin!
@PuppyChow omg, Reclaimed Life is a fantastic Bogsneak skin!
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@softwings
Remember to remove the gray bases soon!

@AmethystOwl @Shinyumbreon
Well, except for when submitting for an event. Then accents can cover up to 50%.
@softwings
Remember to remove the gray bases soon!

@AmethystOwl @Shinyumbreon
Well, except for when submitting for an event. Then accents can cover up to 50%.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA

@Naramyon aww thanks! It's my first submission in almost 5 years, so im glad you like it! I just hope it goes over well and that I did everything right.

@Naramyon aww thanks! It's my first submission in almost 5 years, so im glad you like it! I just hope it goes over well and that I did everything right.
@DArtsy

Magical Wizzzel looks so amazing, I adore it ^^
@DArtsy

Magical Wizzzel looks so amazing, I adore it ^^
SotkiVd.gif
@Paladingineer I am a complete doofus and this is my first time doing a skin. Thank you so much for the help! I really do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help beginning artists like me do it correctly. May the Lightweaver shine upon your day! <3 <3
@Paladingineer I am a complete doofus and this is my first time doing a skin. Thank you so much for the help! I really do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help beginning artists like me do it correctly. May the Lightweaver shine upon your day! <3 <3
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@Naramyon Sorry about that.. ^^; It's been fixed now. I should not try to post in such a weak Wi-Fi signal.
@Naramyon Sorry about that.. ^^; It's been fixed now. I should not try to post in such a weak Wi-Fi signal.
@Yftm @PuppyChow

Hello! If your entries don't win and you print pls give me a ping! They're gorgeous! Thanks c:
@Yftm @PuppyChow

Hello! If your entries don't win and you print pls give me a ping! They're gorgeous! Thanks c:
All of these entries are really making me love Bogsneaks, mang. I'm not a big BS person but I'm living for these tree trunk-based and pitcher plant skins. YOWZA.
All of these entries are really making me love Bogsneaks, mang. I'm not a big BS person but I'm living for these tree trunk-based and pitcher plant skins. YOWZA.
There are so many great entries this year! Some of my personal favorites I want to own during the fest are: @TehuMertt 's shnu because of the beautiful muted palette and interesting concept @Sectanza 's root and rot because of the fun concept and pleasant wood texture/flower color @citrinebumblebee 's nature's unkindness because those plants look SUCCULENT AS HECK @RubieKanary 's death by flower for the wonderfully detailed and dynamic branches and petals @PackRat's fern queen because even though its spindly and delicate it's well executed and clearly has thought behind placement and flow. Subtle, but enchanting. I love the way it pops off of the dragon ever so slightly in places. @Oblivii 's moth-eaten for its abstract nature but beautiful and dimensional wings. reminds me of another butterfly-themed accent, but this has its own style and charm which differs vastly. @ApexPlegian 's rainboa because that detail shot is [i]*muah*[/i] to die for! @Swirlything 's fern fever because WOW I am stunned by those fiddleheads. So verdant and lush, feels like they spring right off of the dragon! @PonyTales 's windswept roses because that is so much detail! so many little flowers, I have to congratulate you on finishing that. @PuppyChow 's reclaimed life. I had a similar idea involving nurse logs, but the shelf mushrooms are absolutely radiant. so graceful and flowing in placement. the whole thing looks like a well nourished plethora of life. So good luck other entries! You're all rocking it this year!!! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
There are so many great entries this year! Some of my personal favorites I want to own during the fest are:

@TehuMertt 's shnu because of the beautiful muted palette and interesting concept

@Sectanza 's root and rot because of the fun concept and pleasant wood texture/flower color

@citrinebumblebee 's nature's unkindness because those plants look SUCCULENT AS HECK

@RubieKanary 's death by flower for the wonderfully detailed and dynamic branches and petals

@PackRat's fern queen because even though its spindly and delicate it's well executed and clearly has thought behind placement and flow. Subtle, but enchanting. I love the way it pops off of the dragon ever so slightly in places.

@Oblivii 's moth-eaten for its abstract nature but beautiful and dimensional wings. reminds me of another butterfly-themed accent, but this has its own style and charm which differs vastly.

@ApexPlegian 's rainboa because that detail shot is *muah* to die for!

@Swirlything 's fern fever because WOW I am stunned by those fiddleheads. So verdant and lush, feels like they spring right off of the dragon!

@PonyTales 's windswept roses because that is so much detail! so many little flowers, I have to congratulate you on finishing that.

@PuppyChow 's reclaimed life. I had a similar idea involving nurse logs, but the shelf mushrooms are absolutely radiant. so graceful and flowing in placement. the whole thing looks like a well nourished plethora of life.

So good luck other entries! You're all rocking it this year!!!
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png