Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron Mine - Waterfaell
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
Alright, homies, this is the second time it got rejected for shadows and lineart, let's hope third time's the charm *wheezes*
Alright, homies, this is the second time it got rejected for shadows and lineart, let's hope third time's the charm *wheezes*
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[emoji=ping size=1]
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Lionsong @Emberglo @Kahvinporo @jaythebluegay @Mphish @Midnightgarden @xenonentity @trigonometry @thistleprose WOW okay this is the third time it's been rejected, sorry for the delay, I swear I've never had this much trouble when submitting a design xD turns out the lineart and shadows on the plants need to be darkened STILL. This is already darker than anything i've ever done before (aka 40%+) I'll let you all know once this goes through [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1]
@Lionsong @Emberglo @Kahvinporo @jaythebluegay @Mphish @Midnightgarden @xenonentity @trigonometry @thistleprose WOW okay this is the third time it's been rejected, sorry for the delay, I swear I've never had this much trouble when submitting a design xD turns out the lineart and shadows on the plants need to be darkened STILL. This is already darker than anything i've ever done before (aka 40%+)

I'll let you all know once this goes through
Hey no worries! I still don't even have a dragon for it [emoji=fae happy size=2]
Hey no worries! I still don't even have a dragon for it
PSBwR9r.png
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
If Fathoms weren't on the way I would be buying this!! argh!!! Curse having to save money
If Fathoms weren't on the way I would be buying this!! argh!!! Curse having to save money
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
@santal OH RIGHT- no worries, there will likely be a whole other run in the AH so you'll be able to snatch it whenever
@santal OH RIGHT- no worries, there will likely be a whole other run in the AH so you'll be able to snatch it whenever
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169