Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | judithan accent shop [remaking]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Judithan are you willing to take treasure or mixed payment?
@Judithan are you willing to take treasure or mixed payment?
0f1mBJP.png
@Judithan Could I get some previews of Shimmering Seraphim on the following scries please? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=0&winggene=16&wings=53&auth=80e74f785e688e2a60e479bd0ec68a7360a09b01&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=1&auth=59a0765fb8bfff5f62c69c5aa5d8758481dc1942&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=23&wings=131&auth=4f883af188f90d1704e0dad115f518102f12b679&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Judithan

Could I get some previews of Shimmering Seraphim on the following scries please?

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=0&winggene=16&wings=53&auth=80e74f785e688e2a60e479bd0ec68a7360a09b01&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=1&auth=59a0765fb8bfff5f62c69c5aa5d8758481dc1942&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=23&wings=131&auth=4f883af188f90d1704e0dad115f518102f12b679&dummyext=prev.png
zJ1RT3W.png
@StayingBehind
gotcha! and thank you very much!!

@rest
gotcha! I'll be printing them once I get payment in from everyone as well as my first, personal copy, back. (It was a one-pack, so I'm just waiting for that)

@Caprineki
I'm not opposed to partial, since my only trouble with treasure is I need to be able to make my gems back from the printing cost. So if something costs 250g to print, and I'm selling it for 500g, I would still need to make back that 250g just to make sure I break even, but additional profits I wouldn't mind getting treasure for instead.

@Multilyn
shimmering seraph is actually printing right now, so give it another day or so and it'll actually have a full preview available, so you can see it with apparel and all that nwn

((sorry for replying a little late, just got off work and i'm Tired OTL))
@StayingBehind
gotcha! and thank you very much!!

@rest
gotcha! I'll be printing them once I get payment in from everyone as well as my first, personal copy, back. (It was a one-pack, so I'm just waiting for that)

@Caprineki
I'm not opposed to partial, since my only trouble with treasure is I need to be able to make my gems back from the printing cost. So if something costs 250g to print, and I'm selling it for 500g, I would still need to make back that 250g just to make sure I break even, but additional profits I wouldn't mind getting treasure for instead.

@Multilyn
shimmering seraph is actually printing right now, so give it another day or so and it'll actually have a full preview available, so you can see it with apparel and all that nwn

((sorry for replying a little late, just got off work and i'm Tired OTL))
NqTy8Tb.png
@judithan
Got any slots left for Incandescent locks/Rainbow hair? If so I’d love to grab one :)
@judithan
Got any slots left for Incandescent locks/Rainbow hair? If so I’d love to grab one :)
76px-Shadow_KHREC.png 86px-Shadow_KHD.png
@Judithan Could I please get previews of Crimson, Verdant, and Noctal on this guy? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=88&tertgene=19&winggene=23&wings=75&auth=2378a0d0cb5f822a3f19ef1f3fab96e8cc301f3f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thank you!
@Judithan Could I please get previews of Crimson, Verdant, and Noctal on this guy?

dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=88&tertgene=19&winggene=23&wings=75&auth=2378a0d0cb5f822a3f19ef1f3fab96e8cc301f3f&dummyext=prev.png

Thank you!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@tarkrieg @taiyou @reflections @RobinJax @Tiarana @laurant @tiarana @micchikureshima @scarletskyz @rest
so, Eterna Aer was denied due to being """"potentially copyright""" (it isnt) and also not being dark enough on the lines. Azure Locks was also denied due to being too light on the lines. I have darkened the lines on both and have had them resubmitted to be printed, as well as sending in the 5-pack for Eterna to be printed for.

Sorry

@taiyou
I refunded your money as I don't have any other preorders for Murken just yet and holding onto it is giving me anxiety xS
@tarkrieg @taiyou @reflections @RobinJax @Tiarana @laurant @tiarana @micchikureshima @scarletskyz @rest
so, Eterna Aer was denied due to being """"potentially copyright""" (it isnt) and also not being dark enough on the lines. Azure Locks was also denied due to being too light on the lines. I have darkened the lines on both and have had them resubmitted to be printed, as well as sending in the 5-pack for Eterna to be printed for.

Sorry

@taiyou
I refunded your money as I don't have any other preorders for Murken just yet and holding onto it is giving me anxiety xS
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan

no worries! :) thanks for holding it for me! shame your skins got denied, hope it goes better next time around :c
@Judithan

no worries! :) thanks for holding it for me! shame your skins got denied, hope it goes better next time around :c
ycSiwsB.png
@judithan
Don't worry, everything will be OK. I believe your accent will pass the next time. I look forward to it.
:3
@judithan
Don't worry, everything will be OK. I believe your accent will pass the next time. I look forward to it.
:3
@Judithan
oh, Could l entered in your general pling lsit?
@Judithan
oh, Could l entered in your general pling lsit?
@/Juditha
You might want to make a post in the skin problems thread explaining that Eterna Aer is not based on any character, or they might reject it again. It's also possible there is a specific element to the design that they think makes it look like some character, and if you change that one thing it'll be accepted. Skins get rejected for lines/shadows all the time so that really isn't a big deal, some artists end up resubmitting several times lol

edit: woops I mispinged sorry Juditha
@/Juditha
You might want to make a post in the skin problems thread explaining that Eterna Aer is not based on any character, or they might reject it again. It's also possible there is a specific element to the design that they think makes it look like some character, and if you change that one thing it'll be accepted. Skins get rejected for lines/shadows all the time so that really isn't a big deal, some artists end up resubmitting several times lol

edit: woops I mispinged sorry Juditha
b50x50still.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16