Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | judithan accent shop [remaking]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Can't afford it atm VUT THOSE LOOK PERFECT OMG ;;
Can't afford it atm VUT THOSE LOOK PERFECT OMG ;;
Artshop| Tumblr
@Judithan

Just clarifying, since it seems you have enough interest for Shimmering Seraph, I need to go ahead and send my gems over?
@Judithan

Just clarifying, since it seems you have enough interest for Shimmering Seraph, I need to go ahead and send my gems over?
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@karitoriki
yes! that'd be great thanks nwn

@MollyMerula
alright, that means that Shimmering Seraph has got a full 10/10 slots, and now onto print pack 2! thank you so much!

@Iskars
would you like me to put you on a future pinglist?
@karitoriki
yes! that'd be great thanks nwn

@MollyMerula
alright, that means that Shimmering Seraph has got a full 10/10 slots, and now onto print pack 2! thank you so much!

@Iskars
would you like me to put you on a future pinglist?
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan

Okay! Sending the money now, be sure to put me on the list ^^
@Judithan

Okay! Sending the money now, be sure to put me on the list ^^
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Judithan I love your style for accents--could you put me on your general pinglist? :0
@Judithan I love your style for accents--could you put me on your general pinglist? :0
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@Judithan
Hey I saw Shimmering Seraph at the Brightshine Jubilee submission thread and found out that you're printing it here. If there is a possibility to order one, I'd love to have one slot in the next round if you are still taking orders :') Sorry, this is the first time actually ordering accent trough forum so I'm not familiar how ordering actually works out in here :'D

And since I seem to be a bit late since the slots have been filled, could I be added to the pinglist please? I really like your style :)
@Judithan
Hey I saw Shimmering Seraph at the Brightshine Jubilee submission thread and found out that you're printing it here. If there is a possibility to order one, I'd love to have one slot in the next round if you are still taking orders :') Sorry, this is the first time actually ordering accent trough forum so I'm not familiar how ordering actually works out in here :'D

And since I seem to be a bit late since the slots have been filled, could I be added to the pinglist please? I really like your style :)
Tumblr / Tempest Peak art shop
@Judithan
I love your accents! Could you put me on your general pinglist?
@Judithan
I love your accents! Could you put me on your general pinglist?

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
@Chiipa
yeah, I plan on printing at least one more 10 pack, hopefully I can print them indefinitely, but that's unlikely nwn;;

@Accelerator @thePurple @Chiipa
added to pinglist!
@Chiipa
yeah, I plan on printing at least one more 10 pack, hopefully I can print them indefinitely, but that's unlikely nwn;;

@Accelerator @thePurple @Chiipa
added to pinglist!
NqTy8Tb.png
@Judithan
Hey! May I please be put down for one copy of Verdant and Amethyst Luscious Locks? They are lovely! :D
@Judithan
Hey! May I please be put down for one copy of Verdant and Amethyst Luscious Locks? They are lovely! :D
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
@Judithan

Could I get a slot for Eterna Aer? And added to your general ping list.
@Judithan

Could I get a slot for Eterna Aer? And added to your general ping list.
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16