Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ordif's Accent Shop[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
@chocomonster It's okay I thought you've wrote your name on the spreadsheet when you asked me for T slots.I missed your order I think.Sorry for that[emoji=rose]
@chocomonster
It's okay I thought you've wrote your name on the spreadsheet when you asked me for T slots.I missed your order I think.Sorry for that
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@ordif Makes sense. I tend to go on FR randomly on computer or phone at random times and it makes sense. (I might have done that for the other uma. I always do it back and forth on phone and needing help or computer and good) No problem on that! I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't just randomly showing up after the uma slot closing or be (seen) rude by seemingly demand things. Sorry about the hassle and thanks for the beautiful umas [emoji=heart]
@ordif

Makes sense. I tend to go on FR randomly on computer or phone at random times and it makes sense. (I might have done that for the other uma. I always do it back and forth on phone and needing help or computer and good)

No problem on that! I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't just randomly showing up after the uma slot closing or be (seen) rude by seemingly demand things.

Sorry about the hassle and thanks for the beautiful umas
@ordif

Aw man. I just found out about Peacock Blue! I had ordered Peacock Custom. I don't suppose you have any left?
@ordif

Aw man. I just found out about Peacock Blue! I had ordered Peacock Custom. I don't suppose you have any left?
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
[quote name="Darkfeather" date="2019-03-05 07:09:17" ] @ordif Aw man. I just found out about Peacock Blue! I had ordered Peacock Custom. I don't suppose you have any left? [/quote] Aw yeah, same. I would've totally bought a copy of the recolor if I had known about it.
Darkfeather wrote on 2019-03-05 07:09:17:
@ordif

Aw yeah, same. I would've totally bought a copy of the recolor if I had known about it.
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Ordif
Are you doing reprints? Because the first page says that you're not, but this thread is still going over a hundred pages and several years later.
@Ordif
Are you doing reprints? Because the first page says that you're not, but this thread is still going over a hundred pages and several years later.
jNuhDPF.png
My, you look familiar...
Check out The Familiar Faces Project here!

@ordif may i be added to your pinglist?
@ordif may i be added to your pinglist?
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
May I be added to your pinglist?
May I be added to your pinglist?
T3u4zFz.png
please add me to the pinglist when you open again @ordif
please add me to the pinglist when you open again @ordif
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@ordif

I just saw candy Candy for the first time and fell in love!!! Its gorgeous! Do you still have it?
@ordif

I just saw candy Candy for the first time and fell in love!!! Its gorgeous! Do you still have it?
ytF7ngA.png
@ordif

Desperately wanting Panda daddy. 4 copies wanted so far if you are willing to order them.... please please please!
@ordif

Desperately wanting Panda daddy. 4 copies wanted so far if you are willing to order them.... please please please!
ytF7ngA.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113