Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sand and Blades - Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
:eyes: Setting up a tent as I speak. I might be stuck in it for a bit since I'm thinking that it'll take me ~a week to finish a sheet, but I'm very down for this.

Kinda wanna make a teacher in the Assassin's Guild, but we'll have to see. Also, that blurb was fun, nice writing. :D
:eyes: Setting up a tent as I speak. I might be stuck in it for a bit since I'm thinking that it'll take me ~a week to finish a sheet, but I'm very down for this.

Kinda wanna make a teacher in the Assassin's Guild, but we'll have to see. Also, that blurb was fun, nice writing. :D
[quote name="biao" date="2024-06-25 18:05:32" ] :eyes: Setting up a tent as I speak. I might be stuck in it for a bit since I'm thinking that it'll take me ~a week to finish a sheet, but I'm very down for this. Kinda wanna make a teacher in the Assassin's Guild, but we'll have to see. Also, that blurb was fun, nice writing. :D [/quote] ;-; Tysmmm I'm really happy with how it turned out. Also ye good, this won't start for a bit probably
biao wrote on 2024-06-25 18:05:32:

;-;

Tysmmm I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Also ye good, this won't start for a bit probably
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Teehee finally have an rp that fits with my twins' backstory
Teehee finally have an rp that fits with my twins' backstory
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Ooh, what twins are those? Asking since I'm kinda curious about how you usually have to adapt them haha.
Ooh, what twins are those? Asking since I'm kinda curious about how you usually have to adapt them haha.
[quote name="biao" date="2024-06-25 18:35:54" ] Ooh, what twins are those? Asking since I'm kinda curious about how you usually have to adapt them haha. [/quote] Lol Xavier and Asher Grey. They have literally never seen the light on an rp because I've never been able to adapt their backstory to fit an rp In the og lore, one becomes a major crime lord (Xavier) while the other is head detective (Asher) and this is like the perfect place to finally be able to use them :3 (of course changing the backstory slightly)
biao wrote on 2024-06-25 18:35:54:

Lol Xavier and Asher Grey. They have literally never seen the light on an rp because I've never been able to adapt their backstory to fit an rp

In the og lore, one becomes a major crime lord (Xavier) while the other is head detective (Asher) and this is like the perfect place to finally be able to use them :3 (of course changing the backstory slightly)
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Interested. Might have some characters up soon, but it probably won’t be until the 29th.
Interested. Might have some characters up soon, but it probably won’t be until the 29th.
oulcMpY.gif
Ooo, definitely interested in this! The blurb was brilliant by the way, very lovely writing. Time for me to get some characters up [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Ooo, definitely interested in this! The blurb was brilliant by the way, very lovely writing. Time for me to get some characters up
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
[quote name="finalhunt" date="2024-06-26 00:44:53" ] Ooo, definitely interested in this! The blurb was brilliant by the way, very lovely writing. Time for me to get some characters up [emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] Ahhhh tysm!! [quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2024-06-25 22:06:56" ] Interested. Might have some characters up soon, but it probably won’t be until the 29th. [/quote] Ya good - excited to see whatcha got :)
finalhunt wrote on 2024-06-26 00:44:53:
Ooo, definitely interested in this! The blurb was brilliant by the way, very lovely writing. Time for me to get some characters up
Ahhhh tysm!!
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2024-06-25 22:06:56:
Ya good - excited to see whatcha got :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
i wanna join so badly but all of my dragons are either canoncially dead (spirits) or semi-real legends

i'm currently working on a tab for canon mortals (still alive) but i need to finish up bios first and get more gems
i wanna join so badly but all of my dragons are either canoncially dead (spirits) or semi-real legends

i'm currently working on a tab for canon mortals (still alive) but i need to finish up bios first and get more gems
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="@eonthewolf" date="2024-06-26 07:04:34" ] i wanna join so badly but all of my dragons are either canoncially dead (spirits) or semi-real legends i'm currently working on a tab for canon mortals (still alive) but i need to finish up bios first and get more gems [/quote] Neato! Just so ya know, this is a non FR roleplay. You're more than welcome to use dragons n stuff, but I do have some lore for those dudes [s]I need to write the character sheet oof[/s]
@eonthewolf wrote on 2024-06-26 07:04:34:

Neato! Just so ya know, this is a non FR roleplay. You're more than welcome to use dragons n stuff, but I do have some lore for those dudes I need to write the character sheet oof

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17