Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1vs1 Fighting Cocoheart on my home turf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've never done a single crochet in my life *sadness*

Eep, I'll try my best. I'd rather make funni characters

Oh yes, the love. Everyone listens to the second in command more than the leader everything is perfect!

Want me to make thw intro?
I've never done a single crochet in my life *sadness*

Eep, I'll try my best. I'd rather make funni characters

Oh yes, the love. Everyone listens to the second in command more than the leader everything is perfect!

Want me to make thw intro?

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/1116169265654013993/IMG_2073.png[/img] oh man that took forever why did i do this. It is pretty much just the R-29 with an edited interior but it is ours You can do the intro if you'd like! I won't lie I still have to find names for my characters :/
IMG_2073.png
oh man that took forever why did i do this.
It is pretty much just the R-29 with an edited interior but it is ours

You can do the intro if you'd like! I won't lie I still have to find names for my characters :/
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Because it's fun? Maybe the unknown room can be a small gym or when your extra stressed just go to the tiny gym that is a great idea!

That's okay- I have to make picrews for my three-
Wow, everyone's fighting eachother, then theres Felix and the botany guy talking about plants.

Picrews are harder than I remember
They r done but it doesn't want to work
Because it's fun? Maybe the unknown room can be a small gym or when your extra stressed just go to the tiny gym that is a great idea!

That's okay- I have to make picrews for my three-
Wow, everyone's fighting eachother, then theres Felix and the botany guy talking about plants.

Picrews are harder than I remember
They r done but it doesn't want to work

I like that lil gym hehe I give you: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/959569345573453945/1116173534939594843/32223_4dUnjCv5.png[/img] Clement Seneca Terence Duradel. Prisoner man and injury magnet. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/959569345573453945/1116176087219716187/1374338_2UUNU5vv.png[/img] Chelsea Maude Cote. Weapons and security expert. Will kill you. Will fall in love with a siren and be eaten. I'm stuck between two botanist so I am going to see your folks and choose one to better suit the team?
I like that lil gym hehe

I give you:
32223_4dUnjCv5.png
Clement Seneca Terence Duradel. Prisoner man and injury magnet.

1374338_2UUNU5vv.png
Chelsea Maude Cote. Weapons and security expert. Will kill you. Will fall in love with a siren and be eaten.

I'm stuck between two botanist so I am going to see your folks and choose one to better suit the team?
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Their done! How do I do this?! Help, I will put it on a doc cause this feels very impossible rn
Their done! How do I do this?! Help, I will put it on a doc cause this feels very impossible rn

What do you need help with?

I am excite :)
What do you need help with?

I am excite :)
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
I got it to work on the first page but their so tiny its so funny

I had to do a Google but it works!
I got it to work on the first page but their so tiny its so funny

I had to do a Google but it works!

How do I make them bigger?! I can't stop laughing
How do I make them bigger?! I can't stop laughing

Honestly I don't know how you even managed to make them small? lol

Uh
Honestly I don't know how you even managed to make them small? lol

Uh
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
I'll fix it don't worry
I love Clement and Chelsea. Felix will make sure she doesn't kill anyone! As for Clement well... he'll be fine

Griffith rip off istg

Fixed (?)
I'll fix it don't worry
I love Clement and Chelsea. Felix will make sure she doesn't kill anyone! As for Clement well... he'll be fine

Griffith rip off istg

Fixed (?)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7