Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted and the Fallen [OOC]
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 92
I'm here @Yagyuu; I've just been swamped with work for the last few days >.<

I'll get my post up either tonight or tomorrow if I'm not able to get it up tonight.
I'm here @Yagyuu; I've just been swamped with work for the last few days >.<

I'll get my post up either tonight or tomorrow if I'm not able to get it up tonight.
Plaguemother Putrexia: Broodmother of the Plaguesong Clan
Wielder of the Plug.DJ Banhammer of Zillyhoo
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Yagyuu

Still alive! I /will/ be going camping really soon though so I'll do my best to try and reply whenever I have Wi-Fi!
@Yagyuu

Still alive! I /will/ be going camping really soon though so I'll do my best to try and reply whenever I have Wi-Fi!
w7Z8MA5.png
@yagyuu yes still here!! So so sorry I havent been writing up lately, and im also going to be camping from tuesday for a week :/ I'll put a post up today and I'll try to keep up if I get internet
@yagyuu yes still here!! So so sorry I havent been writing up lately, and im also going to be camping from tuesday for a week :/ I'll put a post up today and I'll try to keep up if I get internet
AuriaGarde_Tiny_zpsd7aa70da.gif gqS46t9.png
And the post is up @Yagyuu ; sorry for the delay. Work sucks this time of year thanks to all of the bloody back to school sales...>.<

And the post is up @Yagyuu ; sorry for the delay. Work sucks this time of year thanks to all of the bloody back to school sales...>.<

@Putrexia
@zeedikay
@RxKx
@Auriagarde
@Lorde
@Rii
@Rookery
@FloatingInSpace
@Lokibuns
@TrickMurk

Sorry for the lack of activity. My schedule is just horrible this term. Will make sure to respond tomorrow!
@Putrexia
@zeedikay
@RxKx
@Auriagarde
@Lorde
@Rii
@Rookery
@FloatingInSpace
@Lokibuns
@TrickMurk

Sorry for the lack of activity. My schedule is just horrible this term. Will make sure to respond tomorrow!
@yagyuu
Good luck! And I'll keep an eye out for it!
@yagyuu
Good luck! And I'll keep an eye out for it!
@Yagyuu @Putrexia

It's just a busy time of year. W00t for summer! XD
@Yagyuu @Putrexia

It's just a busy time of year. W00t for summer! XD
Awlerbanner.png
*Can't wait for summer to end*

I'm strange; Summer is my least favorite season...>.>

But yes @RxKx ; summer does tend to be one of the busier seasons for retail work unfortunately. I personally just want school to start again so that I can finish this bloody degree and move on with my life...>.<
*Can't wait for summer to end*

I'm strange; Summer is my least favorite season...>.>

But yes @RxKx ; summer does tend to be one of the busier seasons for retail work unfortunately. I personally just want school to start again so that I can finish this bloody degree and move on with my life...>.<
@Putrexia

I love all the seasons for all the different things they offer. Gotta say that winter is my favorite 'cause I love bein' childish and playin' in the snow. XD (I love building library lion statue's out of snow. I did one to scale in my back yard and holy crap was it fun. :D )

Yeah. My last job made me hate summer. I worked consumer service and honestly...nothing makes you more genocidal than dealing with the lowest common denominator of the human species. I feel your pains.
@Putrexia

I love all the seasons for all the different things they offer. Gotta say that winter is my favorite 'cause I love bein' childish and playin' in the snow. XD (I love building library lion statue's out of snow. I did one to scale in my back yard and holy crap was it fun. :D )

Yeah. My last job made me hate summer. I worked consumer service and honestly...nothing makes you more genocidal than dealing with the lowest common denominator of the human species. I feel your pains.
Awlerbanner.png
@Yagyuu

No problem! I'm currently about to go camping right now though (as well as an unexpected vaycay beforehand) so sorry in advance for any late replies on my part!
@Yagyuu

No problem! I'm currently about to go camping right now though (as well as an unexpected vaycay beforehand) so sorry in advance for any late replies on my part!
w7Z8MA5.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 92