Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | temporarily closed, catching up
Hi, I'm back! I was hoping to grab more of the black/pink/purple/blue apparel if you still have more left. If not, I understand! Also if you have any fae, spiral, auraboa, or veilspun accents available, I'd love some. Again, if not, it's no worries! Thanks regardless!
Hi, I'm back! I was hoping to grab more of the black/pink/purple/blue apparel if you still have more left. If not, I understand! Also if you have any fae, spiral, auraboa, or veilspun accents available, I'd love some. Again, if not, it's no worries! Thanks regardless!
f8d1751f50b3627494deb7d1a9ac98d68749e38f.png
Hi! I'd love a copy of dust storm! If possible, could I get 1000g and some seafood and meat? Thank you!
Hi! I'd love a copy of dust storm! If possible, could I get 1000g and some seafood and meat? Thank you!
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png
Back again for another request of 1kg if you have any left and any of these...apologies for the search

I'd be interested in any seraph apparel, tail rings, unicorn/kelpie manes (excluding swamp kelpie, inkwell/cloudy feathered wings, night sky silks (or silks in general), delver's lamps, daredevil covers, silver sylvan (sylvan pieces such as the headpeice, dress and wings), seaspray sets (cap, eye patch, coat, cutlass), swords (broadsword, valkyrie blade, filigree rapier), animals (perchers, snakes; rattlesnake, red-tailed boa, corn snake, friend; budgie, ferret, cockatiel), blushing pink rose

Other items would be:

Food: Pretty Pink Mums, Black Swan, Mute Swan, Blackberry, Amethyst Striker, Opal Cobra.

Material: Dried Lilium Petals, Preserved Petals, Bonewood Branch, Moonstone, Shale Sliver, Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Dusty Canvas Scrap, Tattered Interloper Scrap.

Speciality: Silhouette, Eternal Youth, Scatterscrolls, Vial of "X" sight

Vista: Animated statue, Autumn, Battlefield, Cozy Harvest , Night Sky, Herb Rack, Swan Lake, Glowing Globe, Feral Visage, Vigorous Goblet, Eye See You, "breed" dragons (key word would be dragons). Black Rose, Boneyard, Gem Hoarder, Treasure Hoarder, Axolotl, Rainy Day, Blighted Pines, Solar, Shoreline Serenity.

Scenes: Battlefield, Foundry Battle, Foxfire Grove, Moonbeam Aqueduct, Hall of Armor, Sandswept Delta, Crystal Pools, Forbidden Portal, Redrock Cove, Pillow Palace, Ghostlight Ruin, Haunted Museum, Frostbite Falls, Garden Arches, Quaint Parlor

Other: Spectre Loop, Gilded/iron chests, Spare Inventory Crate, apparel bundles (starsilks, silks, armorie, sage, trunk, faerie kit)

Skins: If you have shadowy/constellation/celestial/space themed umas, creature (body morphing or natural elements) or anything gilded (gold/silver/jewelery elements) really. Some breed preferences if it helps are spirals, skydancers, obes, wc but I'm partial to any that fits the theme
Back again for another request of 1kg if you have any left and any of these...apologies for the search

I'd be interested in any seraph apparel, tail rings, unicorn/kelpie manes (excluding swamp kelpie, inkwell/cloudy feathered wings, night sky silks (or silks in general), delver's lamps, daredevil covers, silver sylvan (sylvan pieces such as the headpeice, dress and wings), seaspray sets (cap, eye patch, coat, cutlass), swords (broadsword, valkyrie blade, filigree rapier), animals (perchers, snakes; rattlesnake, red-tailed boa, corn snake, friend; budgie, ferret, cockatiel), blushing pink rose

Other items would be:

Food: Pretty Pink Mums, Black Swan, Mute Swan, Blackberry, Amethyst Striker, Opal Cobra.

Material: Dried Lilium Petals, Preserved Petals, Bonewood Branch, Moonstone, Shale Sliver, Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Dusty Canvas Scrap, Tattered Interloper Scrap.

Speciality: Silhouette, Eternal Youth, Scatterscrolls, Vial of "X" sight

Vista: Animated statue, Autumn, Battlefield, Cozy Harvest , Night Sky, Herb Rack, Swan Lake, Glowing Globe, Feral Visage, Vigorous Goblet, Eye See You, "breed" dragons (key word would be dragons). Black Rose, Boneyard, Gem Hoarder, Treasure Hoarder, Axolotl, Rainy Day, Blighted Pines, Solar, Shoreline Serenity.

Scenes: Battlefield, Foundry Battle, Foxfire Grove, Moonbeam Aqueduct, Hall of Armor, Sandswept Delta, Crystal Pools, Forbidden Portal, Redrock Cove, Pillow Palace, Ghostlight Ruin, Haunted Museum, Frostbite Falls, Garden Arches, Quaint Parlor

Other: Spectre Loop, Gilded/iron chests, Spare Inventory Crate, apparel bundles (starsilks, silks, armorie, sage, trunk, faerie kit)

Skins: If you have shadowy/constellation/celestial/space themed umas, creature (body morphing or natural elements) or anything gilded (gold/silver/jewelery elements) really. Some breed preferences if it helps are spirals, skydancers, obes, wc but I'm partial to any that fits the theme
looking for breed changes for hibden, feel free to send a cr:

h: Breed Change: Auraboa w: Breed Change: Dusthide
h: Breed Change: Spiral w: Breed Change: Snapper
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving but hope you find happiness offsite. This is super generous of you too. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] May I ask for 1000gems? I would be very grateful for an Eliminate or Rally skill if you have one to spare, or some Berserks. I'm raising my first colic team and I'm missing the harder to get skills/buffs needed. I love dressing up my dragons too, so if you wanted to bless me with some apparel I would be delighted. I don't have much, so I'm not picky. If you would like to take a look, I have a wishlist on this dragon which I keep updated. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/97486099][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/974861/97486099_350.png[/img][/url] I would also love this girl if she's not spoken for yet, she looks perfect for the spooky season coming up; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93297762][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932978/93297762_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving but hope you find happiness offsite. This is super generous of you too.

May I ask for 1000gems?

I would be very grateful for an Eliminate or Rally skill if you have one to spare, or some Berserks. I'm raising my first colic team and I'm missing the harder to get skills/buffs needed.

I love dressing up my dragons too, so if you wanted to bless me with some apparel I would be delighted. I don't have much, so I'm not picky.

If you would like to take a look, I have a wishlist on this dragon which I keep updated.
97486099_350.png

I would also love this girl if she's not spoken for yet, she looks perfect for the spooky season coming up;
93297762_350.png
FR +8 (GMT +1)
She/her
Hi, sorry to hear you're leaving. May i Take 1000 gems, if you have them left? I would like to take some treasures, if available. I started game just today, so sorry if i did anything wrong, thx!
Hi, sorry to hear you're leaving. May i Take 1000 gems, if you have them left? I would like to take some treasures, if available. I started game just today, so sorry if i did anything wrong, thx!
can i take 1000g and if you have any elemental auras, elemental charms/emblems, sprites, slinks, fest skins/apparel, silhouette scrolls, scenes, and vistas, id love to take some! tysm!
can i take 1000g and if you have any elemental auras, elemental charms/emblems, sprites, slinks, fest skins/apparel, silhouette scrolls, scenes, and vistas, id love to take some! tysm!
FRT+3
7fINQj7.gif
I'd really love these g1s if they are still available! And if you have an extra copy of Dust Storm, it would look awesome on my new derg [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/97780064]Grazer[/url] And if you have an extra 1kg I'd gladly take some :] gotta gene these guys up good [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91485134][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914852/91485134_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88888800][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888889/88888800_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd really love these g1s if they are still available! And if you have an extra copy of Dust Storm, it would look awesome on my new derg Grazer

And if you have an extra 1kg I'd gladly take some :] gotta gene these guys up good

91485134_350.png

88888800_350.png
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me Bee :]
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandsurge monolair
- art creds in dragon bios
Hello! Sad to hear you'll be leaving, wishing you luck and contentedness in whatever you chose to do in the future! Would it be possible for me to request 1000g? Thank you for being generous.
Hello! Sad to hear you'll be leaving, wishing you luck and contentedness in whatever you chose to do in the future! Would it be possible for me to request 1000g? Thank you for being generous.
fbounV3.png
mtHAEL4.png9hqcHsy.pnghAMjx0Q.png6YtLZau.png ed1cxgE.pnggUe2de3.png hSzgn50.png
[ & ]
21. est. fr time +3
DupPPTy.png
Hii I I would really luv some gems plzz? could I have 1000gems? I'm not quite a beginner in FR right now but I don't have much gems:( thank u so much
Hii I I would really luv some gems plzz? could I have 1000gems? I'm not quite a beginner in FR right now but I don't have much gems:( thank u so much
Hi!!!! Sad to see you potentially go, but its super generous for you to be doing this, so thank you! If possible, can I have 1000g? ( if not thats ok!!! ) and could I snag this pretty? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85382421][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853825/85382421_350.png[/img][/url] And could I snag any of these items if you have them? [gamedb item=41616] [gamedb item=45206] [gamedb item=53366] [gamedb item=52774] [gamedb item=52774] [gamedb item=44782] [gamedb item=56056] [gamedb item=39210] [gamedb item=44784] [gamedb item=26343] [gamedb item=26351] [gamedb item=29586] [gamedb item=45490] [gamedb item=25354] [gamedb item=45792] [gamedb item=15285] [gamedb item=26776] [gamedb item=50219] [gamedb item=15288] [gamedb item=15289] [gamedb item=24892] [gamedb item=9475] [gamedb item=42029] [gamedb item=27766] [gamedb item=17530] ( hope this isnt too large of a list! )
Hi!!!! Sad to see you potentially go, but its super generous for you to be doing this, so thank you!

If possible, can I have 1000g? ( if not thats ok!!! )

and could I snag this pretty?
85382421_350.png

And could I snag any of these items if you have them?
Accent: Aquila Accent: Apiarist's Dream Accent: Amber Born of Bone Accent: All-Consuming Contagion Accent: All-Consuming Contagion Accent: Aberrant Kraken Skin: Salmonella Mozzarella Skin: Surface Camouflage Accent: Goldfish Fancier Skin: Abyss pearl Skin: Noodlebranch Skin: Fasciatus Bookworm Golden Kitsune Lightback Slink Opposing Forces Slight Eyewing Shellback Slink Unlikely Alliance Wooden Marionette Gem Thief Gustborne Balloon Proto Wings Spellwrought Halo Warmwater Wanderers ( hope this isnt too large of a list! )
touhou22.pngbadapplestamp.gif LF_tiger.pngtumblr_inline_n68byxaSEo1synnum.giffbcfbdd1.gif