Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
Oh wow, thank you!

1. Arunima
2. Ocean
3. Decorated Presents
4. Candycanes & Sugar Plums
5. Should Auld Acquaintance be Forgot?
6. Bedtime Stories
7. Geese a Laying
8. Farming by Juxta13
Oh wow, thank you!

1. Arunima
2. Ocean
3. Decorated Presents
4. Candycanes & Sugar Plums
5. Should Auld Acquaintance be Forgot?
6. Bedtime Stories
7. Geese a Laying
8. Farming by Juxta13
_______
Ashen Lightning Glass

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
Lightningtale

Fulgurite
eeeeeeeeee

Holiday Portraiture
Farming by Lucanidae
Ocean
What A Sight
Dream a little dream of me
Geese a Laying - Water
Candycanes and Sugared Plums
Farming by Juxta13
Lvl25 by Juxta13
Puss In Boots
eeeeeeeeee

Holiday Portraiture
Farming by Lucanidae
Ocean
What A Sight
Dream a little dream of me
Geese a Laying - Water
Candycanes and Sugared Plums
Farming by Juxta13
Lvl25 by Juxta13
Puss In Boots
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
[emoji=obelisk happy size=2]Never expected to be drawn, I'm pleasantly surprised. Thank you! [LIST=1] [*]LvL 25 by RedsNight [*]Candycanes & Sugared Plums [*]Farming by Juxta13 [/LIST]
Never expected to be drawn, I'm pleasantly surprised. Thank you!
  1. LvL 25 by RedsNight
  2. Candycanes & Sugared Plums
  3. Farming by Juxta13
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
Big tree, big tree!

1: Rose Red
2: Arunima
3: Respect Your Elders
4: Canine Companions
Big tree, big tree!

1: Rose Red
2: Arunima
3: Respect Your Elders
4: Canine Companions
old-oaks-3.png6iOpr3w.png
Oh, thank you so much! I'll take the Rose Red pack please!
Oh, thank you so much! I'll take the Rose Red pack please!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
1. Snow White's Friends
2. What a Sight!
3. Stuffed Toys
4. Cool
5. Night Skies & Daydreams
6. Dreamspun
7. Candycanes & Sugared Plums
1. Snow White's Friends
2. What a Sight!
3. Stuffed Toys
4. Cool
5. Night Skies & Daydreams
6. Dreamspun
7. Candycanes & Sugared Plums
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
Hello! Its so exciting to win in a raffle!
Here's my picks:

(EDIT: I changed my mind about the order of preference)

1. Arunima
2. Stuffed Toys
3. Should Auld Acquaintance be Forgot?
4. Merry-Go-Round
5. Appealing Onyx Apparel
6. Avaian Allies
7. Snow White's Friends
8. Golden Rings
9. Ocean

1. Arunima
2. Should Auld Acquaintance be Forgot?
3. Merry-Go-Round
4. Stuffed Toys
6. Avaian Allies
7. Snow White's Friends
8. Golden Rings
9. Ocean

Thank you all everyone who put on this event! It was lots of fun to participate in and I had a great time overall!
Hello! Its so exciting to win in a raffle!
Here's my picks:

(EDIT: I changed my mind about the order of preference)

1. Arunima
2. Stuffed Toys
3. Should Auld Acquaintance be Forgot?
4. Merry-Go-Round
6. Avaian Allies
7. Snow White's Friends
8. Golden Rings
9. Ocean

1. Arunima
2. Should Auld Acquaintance be Forgot?
3. Merry-Go-Round
4. Stuffed Toys
6. Avaian Allies
7. Snow White's Friends
8. Golden Rings
9. Ocean

Thank you all everyone who put on this event! It was lots of fun to participate in and I had a great time overall!
T4KrBf3.png
Whooops I missed ordering while this was open... any chance I can buy the set I had my eye on late, without participating in the raffle?

edit: ping since I'm not sure you saw it with all the other posts going on :) @RedsNight
Whooops I missed ordering while this was open... any chance I can buy the set I had my eye on late, without participating in the raffle?

edit: ping since I'm not sure you saw it with all the other posts going on :) @RedsNight
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
[size=0]@LouckyKoneko @posibee @uruhead @sleepy @VioletDancer @likely6 @kirathekat @onotomatopea @ladymackers @Seonais @Noivurn @kirathekat @fantasygill @Ajgreelyfan3 @fuwafuwa @Myrtana @SilentRiver @Mudpuddle[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYzFyvv.png[/img][/center] [indent][font=arial][color=#595f30][size=4] Congratulations to round three winners! [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img] You have 24 hours from the time of posting to list your preferred prize packs. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next group of winners (in order of how you were drawn for this round). If you fail to respond after another 24 hours you will be removed from the list. [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img] Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on). [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img] Winners will be drawn in groups of 10 and you can only win once. [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img] If you would like to be skipped, please let me know as soon as possible so that we can move on with drawing the next group of winners. [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img]Please PM or ping me if you have any questions! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3189634/1#post_52852550]You can find the prize packs starting from this post[/url]. Prizes cover three posts and all prizes have been unlocked! [center][font=arial][color=#595f30][size=5] 1. @lyrelore 2. @teddy2008 3. @Mandragorum 4. @chamilet 5. @ceravanne 6. @Seonais 7. @EternalLife 8. @urbancountry26 9. @Hwa 10. @sunflour [/center]
@LouckyKoneko @posibee @uruhead @sleepy @VioletDancer @likely6 @kirathekat @onotomatopea @ladymackers @Seonais @Noivurn @kirathekat @fantasygill @Ajgreelyfan3 @fuwafuwa @Myrtana @SilentRiver @Mudpuddle
oYzFyvv.png

Congratulations to round three winners!

T7RsXRM.png You have 24 hours from the time of posting to list your preferred prize packs. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the top of the next group of winners (in order of how you were drawn for this round). If you fail to respond after another 24 hours you will be removed from the list.

T7RsXRM.png Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on).

T7RsXRM.png Winners will be drawn in groups of 10 and you can only win once.

T7RsXRM.png If you would like to be skipped, please let me know as soon as possible so that we can move on with drawing the next group of winners.

T7RsXRM.pngPlease PM or ping me if you have any questions!

You can find the prize packs starting from this post. Prizes cover three posts and all prizes have been unlocked!

HdmxfuE.png
mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
ivaxllO.png 10cfa7f58bd4a1958f981bac72b7186339236066.png
Ohh thank you!!

1. Turtle Doves
2. Decorated Presents
3. Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
4. Should Auld Acquaintance be Forgot?
5. Warm Spiced Cider
6. To the Den