Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Event item giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Can I get your electricians crown? @destroyrlord
Can I get your electricians crown? @destroyrlord
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@destroyrlord

Pretty sure it's an accent or skin for shadow. I believe it's for male nocturnes.
@destroyrlord

Pretty sure it's an accent or skin for shadow. I believe it's for male nocturnes.
@destroyrlord

Can I nab the seashell mantle, divers armband, or illuminated sash please?
@destroyrlord

Can I nab the seashell mantle, divers armband, or illuminated sash please?
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@destroyrlord have a good time outside in the world! any of the apparel would be awesome, if there’s none left then I’ll take one of the familiars
@destroyrlord have a good time outside in the world! any of the apparel would be awesome, if there’s none left then I’ll take one of the familiars
49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
@destroyrlord
Could i get the Dracolich skin? If not, anythings good. :)
@destroyrlord
Could i get the Dracolich skin? If not, anythings good. :)
uDWJxnb.png
@destroyrlord may I have the starlight cloak?
@destroyrlord may I have the starlight cloak?
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
@destroyrlord
If you happen to have the light Ambassador I missed it and haven"t had any luck geting one may I plz have it?
@destroyrlord
If you happen to have the light Ambassador I missed it and haven"t had any luck geting one may I plz have it?
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png___oie-823463-H8z-PDMCY.png____38392283-2682176518674669-8358201010228822016-n.jpg____oie-915724-I6-Ce-KN4-L.png___arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
@destroyrlord
So many people leaving lately... I definitely hope this upcoming Riot of Rot will be worth your while! If you happen to have a Skeletal Chimes lying around or any of the Spirit festival familiars lying around, I would die for one. I will literally take anything, though. We wish you the best after FR, and thank you!
@destroyrlord
So many people leaving lately... I definitely hope this upcoming Riot of Rot will be worth your while! If you happen to have a Skeletal Chimes lying around or any of the Spirit festival familiars lying around, I would die for one. I will literally take anything, though. We wish you the best after FR, and thank you!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@GalacticWyrm unfortunately the cloak has gone already but theres still items available.

@sarajlc i don't think i have one of those.
@GalacticWyrm unfortunately the cloak has gone already but theres still items available.

@sarajlc i don't think i have one of those.
@destroyrlord May I have the light bear if possible? If it’s gone, I’ll take any other Bear :)
@destroyrlord May I have the light bear if possible? If it’s gone, I’ll take any other Bear :)

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7