Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
Remember to look at the spreadsheet and see the current prices/bonuses!! :D
Remember to look at the spreadsheet and see the current prices/bonuses!! :D
@Isti

Right now the raffle price table says a level 5 gets 19,000 treasure but a level 6 only gets 15750. Is this a mistake?
Can I send level 6 dragons and get the price for a level 5?
@Isti

Right now the raffle price table says a level 5 gets 19,000 treasure but a level 6 only gets 15750. Is this a mistake?
Can I send level 6 dragons and get the price for a level 5?
@Romi

sending 6 level 5s! Would be 114,000t and 250 tickets!
@Romi

sending 6 level 5s! Would be 114,000t and 250 tickets!
tundra.png
These AH prices for dragons are going crazy
These AH prices for dragons are going crazy
YsUBlZc.png
@jinian

Yo, I'm not sure if you are the person to ping about this, but I'm noticing some iterations of my UN appearing on the sheet xD So a gerivi appeared today, it is from some hatchies I send to DragonDraws today. And then there is also a geravl from December 12th I believe, it was a couple of level 6s I have send to Valoria. My UN is gerivl ( L at the end)

Just thought I'd say it, it's not urgent or anything. Good luck you guys, you are doing awesome and I love this battle! And thank you for the flash sale from my wallet >.>
@jinian

Yo, I'm not sure if you are the person to ping about this, but I'm noticing some iterations of my UN appearing on the sheet xD So a gerivi appeared today, it is from some hatchies I send to DragonDraws today. And then there is also a geravl from December 12th I believe, it was a couple of level 6s I have send to Valoria. My UN is gerivl ( L at the end)

Just thought I'd say it, it's not urgent or anything. Good luck you guys, you are doing awesome and I love this battle! And thank you for the flash sale from my wallet >.>

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
@Romi

I'll toss the 6 level five's (each with the gene or breed bonus) I have your way :) (Crazy to see this battle really ramping up heh)
@Romi

I'll toss the 6 level five's (each with the gene or breed bonus) I have your way :) (Crazy to see this battle really ramping up heh)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@incognitas

Sending in some dragons your way!
@incognitas

Sending in some dragons your way!
[quote=ROCK FACTS] Turquoise is one of the oldest minerals used in jewelry and adornment, with uses dating back to Ancient Egypt. Called the "Stone of the Sky", it has often been associated with mystical properties, ranging from shamanic uses by Native Americans to the Tibetan belief that it is a talisman that brings good fortune. [/quote] I'm here with rock facts, funds, and space! Send me those glorious dragons, you lovely lovely people you.
ROCK FACTS wrote:
Turquoise is one of the oldest minerals used in jewelry and adornment, with uses dating back to Ancient Egypt. Called the "Stone of the Sky", it has often been associated with mystical properties, ranging from shamanic uses by Native Americans to the Tibetan belief that it is a talisman that brings good fortune.

I'm here with rock facts, funds, and space! Send me those glorious dragons, you lovely lovely people you.
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@GeriVl

Hey, I took care of those typos for you. Sorry about that, and many thanks for your support! :)
@GeriVl

Hey, I took care of those typos for you. Sorry about that, and many thanks for your support! :)
@jinian

Thanks and no worries ^^
@jinian

Thanks and no worries ^^

WvWPineappleGeriVI.png