Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Huntsman's Hoard Raffle
@timepieces Put you down for the free shadow ticket, and you can buy as many tickets as you'd like, but you can only win one prize as it says in the first post. :) And put your free tickets down, @Sphru Since Baldwin was kind to me today, I'm making an addition to the prizes! [item=orange protective eyewear]
@timepieces Put you down for the free shadow ticket, and you can buy as many tickets as you'd like, but you can only win one prize as it says in the first post. :)

And put your free tickets down, @Sphru

Since Baldwin was kind to me today, I'm making an addition to the prizes!
Orange Protective Eyewear
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

May newbie here! Favorite Dra: Asterodea. CryFace + underbelly = my weakness, also her colors fit waaay to well with each other. Sending some treasure over for tickets too :>
@Jaigalaar

May newbie here! Favorite Dra: Asterodea. CryFace + underbelly = my weakness, also her colors fit waaay to well with each other. Sending some treasure over for tickets too :>
kPXA2jI.png
@Sykona Got your tickets down, thank you. :) And good to hear from you again.
@Sykona Got your tickets down, thank you. :) And good to hear from you again.
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

I really like your Mistrunner. The accent adds just the right touch.

Also claiming free ticket for joining in May! Thank you!
@Jaigalaar

I really like your Mistrunner. The accent adds just the right touch.

Also claiming free ticket for joining in May! Thank you!
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Jaigalaar Your dragons are all so lovely :O But I think I'm going to have to go with Isidoro as my favourite [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13226744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132268/13226744_350.png[/img] [/url] Those colours<3
@Jaigalaar
Your dragons are all so lovely :O But I think I'm going to have to go with Isidoro as my favourite

13226744_350.png

Those colours<3
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Jaigalaar
Entering! I'm a June newbie, and love Sibyla. She looks elegant with her accent, and I just love how it's a female Imperial! Hoping to be able to buy more tickets~ :3
@Jaigalaar
Entering! I'm a June newbie, and love Sibyla. She looks elegant with her accent, and I just love how it's a female Imperial! Hoping to be able to buy more tickets~ :3
signature_fr_popcorn_by_vampireselene13-d8y16l6.png
@Sumatra @Mozie @Canopy Got you all down! Thanks!
@Sumatra @Mozie @Canopy Got you all down! Thanks!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar
Hello! I'd love to join this raffle. I joined in May, and if I had to be honest, my favorite dragon from your lair would probably have to be Lyion! I just love white colored dragons, as well as Coatls! Plus, you dressed him up quite marvelously. I'll also be sending over 2 gems!
@Jaigalaar
Hello! I'd love to join this raffle. I joined in May, and if I had to be honest, my favorite dragon from your lair would probably have to be Lyion! I just love white colored dragons, as well as Coatls! Plus, you dressed him up quite marvelously. I'll also be sending over 2 gems!
@Hammyster All your tickets are added! And Lyion is based on my cat, thus the level of fluff applied. *brushes cat hair off the keyboard again*
@Hammyster All your tickets are added! And Lyion is based on my cat, thus the level of fluff applied. *brushes cat hair off the keyboard again*
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar

I'd like to enter! I'm a June newbie uvu;;
My favorite of your dragons is Maiya! Very pretty custom skin!! I like simple designs ;u;
@Jaigalaar

I'd like to enter! I'm a June newbie uvu;;
My favorite of your dragons is Maiya! Very pretty custom skin!! I like simple designs ;u;