Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ember Toss 22 - Open!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Falconair Are we gong to be able to buy the bottles we missed by chance?
@Falconair Are we gong to be able to buy the bottles we missed by chance?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo
They will, yes. I'm so sorry, our bearded dragon passed suddenly and I've been struggling to come on to Flight Rising. I'm calling in back-up to get the rest of the tosses calculated, and will focus on getting everything coded.
@CelesticLeo
They will, yes. I'm so sorry, our bearded dragon passed suddenly and I've been struggling to come on to Flight Rising. I'm calling in back-up to get the rest of the tosses calculated, and will focus on getting everything coded.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your pet. (hug)
@Falconair

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your pet. (hug)
7d96ebw.gif
@Falconair No rush! I am deeply sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you guys. If you ever need to vent feel free to shoot me a message!
@Falconair No rush! I am deeply sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you guys. If you ever need to vent feel free to shoot me a message!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@Falconair So sorry for your loss, pet deaths suck. I was just going to ask if there's any updates?
@Falconair So sorry for your loss, pet deaths suck. I was just going to ask if there's any updates?
@Falconair

Hi, I hope you are doing well. Do you have any updates for the final prizes and if Cait will be selling prior bottles?
@Falconair

Hi, I hope you are doing well. Do you have any updates for the final prizes and if Cait will be selling prior bottles?
7d96ebw.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24