Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
[quote name="Meadbhb" date="2023-07-01 12:12:28" ] I had to reboot my computer and now I can't find the link to my sheet in the leader board. Anyway you can help me out? I hate to loose all my recordings. [/quote] @Meadbhb - I scanned down the list for your name/blank entries. seems like [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pt2oLHOJFfrWw62vtJIGaCZj4rJP2xRbEcYEKxulko4/edit#gid=1796634157]this one[/url] is yours, you might want to remove/readd your name to the summary sheet and see if that pokes the main spreadsheet.
Meadbhb wrote on 2023-07-01 12:12:28:
I had to reboot my computer and now I can't find the link to my sheet in the leader board. Anyway you can help me out? I hate to loose all my recordings.

@Meadbhb - I scanned down the list for your name/blank entries. seems like this one is yours, you might want to remove/readd your name to the summary sheet and see if that pokes the main spreadsheet.
iiaMf9J.png

@Rokkan

All good now! I had some settings on the google sheet wrong. Actually was on the leaderboard sheet twice after I fixed it. Removed one.

@Rokkan

All good now! I had some settings on the google sheet wrong. Actually was on the leaderboard sheet twice after I fixed it. Removed one.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
We stopped at RO, right? I took a screenshot at 00:03 FR for personal grind tracking, and someone's numbers are still going up...
We stopped at RO, right? I took a screenshot at 00:03 FR for personal grind tracking, and someone's numbers are still going up...
@RhanaKerriden

Yes but (pardon the English, it's not my native tongue and today's the brain [has] been utterly foggy) some players are only able to tally/input the end results by checking their hoard after the daily maintenance. Hence why I usually screenshot twice, during and after the rollover.

Edit: Oh. Did you meant me? If so, this is the screenshot at 00:40 FRT when I finished updating the tracker. My numbers now should still be the same as shown (how to grammar, sentence looks... off).
@RhanaKerriden

Yes but (pardon the English, it's not my native tongue and today's the brain [has] been utterly foggy) some players are only able to tally/input the end results by checking their hoard after the daily maintenance. Hence why I usually screenshot twice, during and after the rollover.

Edit: Oh. Did you meant me? If so, this is the screenshot at 00:40 FRT when I finished updating the tracker. My numbers now should still be the same as shown (how to grammar, sentence looks... off).

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
Just found this! I kind of backfilled what I could this time by crawling through the hoard and tallying purchased items, but I'm definitely going to be participating from now on!

I can't believe how well put together the spreadsheet is! Especially when it comes to getting the img tags for the pixel prizes. Absolutely love it.
Just found this! I kind of backfilled what I could this time by crawling through the hoard and tallying purchased items, but I'm definitely going to be participating from now on!

I can't believe how well put together the spreadsheet is! Especially when it comes to getting the img tags for the pixel prizes. Absolutely love it.
@Sinnouk Nah, you're fine! I figured you just had some delayed entry after grinding down to the last minute. I don't even remember posting that because it was very late for me, haha. It's fun getting time to really work on PSH this fest, I'm usually very busy around Brightshine! Thank you to the organizers!! [emoji=sun size=1]
@Sinnouk Nah, you're fine! I figured you just had some delayed entry after grinding down to the last minute. I don't even remember posting that because it was very late for me, haha.

It's fun getting time to really work on PSH this fest, I'm usually very busy around Brightshine! Thank you to the organizers!!
I apologize, I am at work (got called in) atm but I will have the prize post up soon, thank you for your patience!
I apologize, I am at work (got called in) atm but I will have the prize post up soon, thank you for your patience!
[center][size=0][size=0][size=0]@dark78660 @Hawkwolf @Leeviathans @Islet @Rokkan @Golden @Swageus @IamNoHere @Nevvermore @RhanaKerridan @cinderrain @Cerberus38 @Lesbos @HollyBerry @aura12 @pulchritudinous @HurricaneWinds @Osskiar @MagickalKat @Galactina @meowmoths @Deladria @CodexRaider @Tarany @Zarteicha @BrutusCourt @hollypox @Saronai @iceburg770 @alliram @LadySpibe @CosmicHurricane @GreenScienceBro @Bakenekodesu @melabee @MoonFlames @harpyja @Zi11a @onotomatopea @rockss @SleepyHoneybee @sockmonkeygerald @Meadbhb @ApprenticeWriter @Lunox @Beezarre @Sick @Raedeshe @StarNovas @QueenAlchemy @Solstices @PolarisFox @Lately @5inthemorning @Juriibirb @Tenrecidae @Penumbra624 @NegCol @GingerBlues @Shadowblep @Doozie @spiiral @Madhouse @Renkai @Elaendorlien @givemeyourbones @Pensacola @Laetificat @Sinnouk @Bnemesis @creosote @Kothra @sky09 @Auralyx @Chronicles @Blitzanger @brandonjui @Inei @IndigoStarshine[/size][/size][/size] New Flight Rising year, new stuff, and a few new curveballs thrown our way but never the less an awesome Brightshine! For those that are new don't forget we have a ping list aswell linked on the main posts if you would like to get pinged for future events. Our Raffle Prize winners this time are; @Saronai @Auralyx @GreenScienceBro @Tenrecidae As always, let me know your prize preference in order and I will get those sent out asap! 1st place top pick, second place, top two in order, 3rd ect [quote][item=Unhatched Light Egg][/quote][quote][item=Luminous Ambassador][/quote][quote][item=Luminous Sundrapes][/quote][quote][item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Standard of the Lightweaver][/quote] [/center]
@dark78660 @Hawkwolf @Leeviathans @Islet @Rokkan @Golden @Swageus @IamNoHere @Nevvermore @RhanaKerridan @cinderrain @Cerberus38 @Lesbos @HollyBerry @aura12 @pulchritudinous @HurricaneWinds @Osskiar @MagickalKat @Galactina @meowmoths @Deladria @CodexRaider @Tarany @Zarteicha @BrutusCourt @hollypox @Saronai @iceburg770 @alliram @LadySpibe @CosmicHurricane @GreenScienceBro @Bakenekodesu @melabee @MoonFlames @harpyja @Zi11a @onotomatopea @rockss @SleepyHoneybee @sockmonkeygerald @Meadbhb @ApprenticeWriter @Lunox @Beezarre @Sick @Raedeshe @StarNovas @QueenAlchemy @Solstices @PolarisFox @Lately @5inthemorning @Juriibirb @Tenrecidae @Penumbra624 @NegCol @GingerBlues @Shadowblep @Doozie @spiiral @Madhouse @Renkai @Elaendorlien @givemeyourbones @Pensacola @Laetificat @Sinnouk @Bnemesis @creosote @Kothra @sky09 @Auralyx @Chronicles @Blitzanger @brandonjui @Inei @IndigoStarshine
New Flight Rising year, new stuff, and a few new curveballs thrown our way but never the less an awesome Brightshine!

For those that are new don't forget we have a ping list aswell linked on the main posts if you would like to get pinged for future events.

Our Raffle Prize winners this time are;

@Saronai

@Auralyx

@GreenScienceBro

@Tenrecidae

As always, let me know your prize preference in order and I will get those sent out asap! 1st place top pick, second place, top two in order, 3rd ect
Quote:
Unhatched Light Egg
Quote:
Luminous Ambassador
Quote:
Luminous Sundrapes
Quote:
Illuminated Emblem Standard of the Lightweaver
@dark78660 Oo, sweet, I'll take the unhatched light egg, please and thank you <3
@dark78660 Oo, sweet, I'll take the unhatched light egg, please and thank you <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@dark78660\

Woohoo! Thanks for hosting. I always have fun with these, good to be back.

Let's see...

1. Luminous Sundrapes
2. Luminous ambassador
3. Light Egg
4. Emblem and Standard

@dark78660\

Woohoo! Thanks for hosting. I always have fun with these, good to be back.

Let's see...

1. Luminous Sundrapes
2. Luminous ambassador
3. Light Egg
4. Emblem and Standard

g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png