Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR 2020] Explore the Scarred Wasteland
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Ah, got it. Sorry. This was my first one so I didn't really know how all this stuff worked out!
Ah, got it. Sorry. This was my first one so I didn't really know how all this stuff worked out!
y4B7Hb2.png5G1dR62.png
@LeonidasOfAstora Ah, well then welcome! I hope you had a good time for your first fest [emoji=heart size=1]
@LeonidasOfAstora Ah, well then welcome! I hope you had a good time for your first fest
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Jumping back into the party a bit late, but huge thanks to all the helpers for this event! It's been an absolute blast to explore and RP -- I think I had even more fun than I did last year! ----- ----- [center][size=2]{ @Gakipper @Saphira455 } So sorry about the radio silence! The power grid here got pretty badly damaged in the last outage and had to go down for some extended maintenance ;o; I am [i]absolutely[/i] interested in continuing to RP if both of you still are! It's been a blast to chill w/ y'all :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47257046][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/472571/47257046.png[/img][/url][/center] Soot listened carefully as Splinter spoke, trying to think of where the items he mentioned might be found in the festival celebrations. There were almost always new fashion trends for the festival week, so apparel would probably be fairly easy to find. Familiars, on the other hand, were something she imagined the Plague flight took very seriously. There was too much danger on all sides to take an animal companion on very lightly (Soot, it seemed, was an exception), and resources for extra mouths were often scarce. They wouldn't likely be available from a festival--at least, not reputably--but they could certainly look! "Hmm..." she mused, "Well, I'm almost certain we could find, um, some sort of apparel at a festival. I mean, one of the locals just strolled up and handed me some gloves!" she chuckled a bit, "Familiars might not be so easy to come by from the festival itself, but the Wasteland itself has been very generous--at least, it has been to me! I didn't have a single Familiar when I came here, and now..." From her scarf, Soot's first companion, Fluffypod, waved a tentacle in emphasis, gesturing to the rest of the dogged entourage. "I've almost got more than I can handle!" Somewhere in her chest, magic stirred reflexively with the thought. For once, she forced herself not to dwell on it, focusing instead on keeping her steps in pace with the others and her eyes on the horizon. There was little to nothing she could do about it either way, and she wanted to enjoy every second of time she could spend with these new friends. It was almost better not to worry; certainly, it felt better. As she looked, a realization crept into her mind, and she spoke up again. "Wait, I just remembered something! Most festival celebrations don't use ordinary currency. We'd need, um...All-Seeing Shrooms if we wanted to buy anything, I think. Have either of you come across any while you've been here...?"
Jumping back into the party a bit late, but huge thanks to all the helpers for this event! It's been an absolute blast to explore and RP -- I think I had even more fun than I did last year!

{ @Gakipper @Saphira455 }
So sorry about the radio silence! The power grid here got pretty badly damaged in the last outage and had to go down for some extended maintenance ;o; I am absolutely interested in continuing to RP if both of you still are! It's been a blast to chill w/ y'all :D

47257046.png

Soot listened carefully as Splinter spoke, trying to think of where the items he mentioned might be found in the festival celebrations. There were almost always new fashion trends for the festival week, so apparel would probably be fairly easy to find. Familiars, on the other hand, were something she imagined the Plague flight took very seriously. There was too much danger on all sides to take an animal companion on very lightly (Soot, it seemed, was an exception), and resources for extra mouths were often scarce. They wouldn't likely be available from a festival--at least, not reputably--but they could certainly look!

"Hmm..." she mused, "Well, I'm almost certain we could find, um, some sort of apparel at a festival. I mean, one of the locals just strolled up and handed me some gloves!" she chuckled a bit, "Familiars might not be so easy to come by from the festival itself, but the Wasteland itself has been very generous--at least, it has been to me! I didn't have a single Familiar when I came here, and now..."

From her scarf, Soot's first companion, Fluffypod, waved a tentacle in emphasis, gesturing to the rest of the dogged entourage.

"I've almost got more than I can handle!"

Somewhere in her chest, magic stirred reflexively with the thought. For once, she forced herself not to dwell on it, focusing instead on keeping her steps in pace with the others and her eyes on the horizon. There was little to nothing she could do about it either way, and she wanted to enjoy every second of time she could spend with these new friends. It was almost better not to worry; certainly, it felt better.

As she looked, a realization crept into her mind, and she spoke up again. "Wait, I just remembered something! Most festival celebrations don't use ordinary currency. We'd need, um...All-Seeing Shrooms if we wanted to buy anything, I think. Have either of you come across any while you've been here...?"
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]
{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88