Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Clearout V2!
[Center]Hello everyone! I've returned again since not everything was given away in my last lair clearout, since I am still planning on leaving the site. My apologies to those I couldn't get to, the threat got quite lengthy :,) So! Time for the rest :D Simply ask for any items you would like and I'll send em over! Though this isn't entirely first com first serve, since I want to evenly distribute items among many people. I am subbed so no need to ping me! (Though I will not mind if you do) The dragons in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/457633]This Folder[/url] is free to be claimed, with a limit of one per person so everyone gets a chance. (Except Celebration and charger, they are allowed to go together) [u]Apparel + Familiars[/u] Unfortunately there's far too much to list here, so just let me know things you'd like and if I have it I'll send it over! [u]Genes[/u] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][item=tertiary veilspuns gene: brightshine][item=teritary aberration gene: flameforger][item=tertiary aberration gene: riot][item=tertiary undertide gene: wavecrest] [u]Vistas[/u] [item=vista: conjurer's hat][item=vista: spidered seat][item=vista: jester][item=vista: plasmpool armor][item=vista: gossamer flame] [u]Scenes[/u] [item=scene: training fields][item=scene: drakeharvest][item=scene: frigidfin expedition][item=scene: mire][item=sceme: harpy city][item=scene: witch's kitchen][item=scene: sunparched prowl]x6 [item=scene: target practice]x2 [item=scene: enchanted dungeon]x2 [item=scene: springswarm] [u]Battle[/u] [item=zephyr bolt][item=disorient][item=leaf bolt][item=freezing slash][item=frozen might fragment][item=acuity fragment][item=might fragment][item=sap][item=scholar]x3 [item=discipline]x3 [u]Materials + Trinkets[/u] Again, too much to list lol. Feel free to ask for specifics and chances are i'll have it!
Hello everyone! I've returned again since not everything was given away in my last lair clearout, since I am still planning on leaving the site. My apologies to those I couldn't get to, the threat got quite lengthy :,)

So! Time for the rest :D
Simply ask for any items you would like and I'll send em over! Though this isn't entirely first com first serve, since I want to evenly distribute items among many people. I am subbed so no need to ping me! (Though I will not mind if you do)

The dragons in This Folder is free to be claimed, with a limit of one per person so everyone gets a chance. (Except Celebration and charger, they are allowed to go together)

Apparel + Familiars

Unfortunately there's far too much to list here, so just let me know things you'd like and if I have it I'll send it over!

Genes

Tertiary Gene: Smirch Tertiary Aberration Gene: Riot Tertiary Undertide Gene: Wavecrest

Vistas

Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Spidered Seat Vista: Jester Vista: Plasmpool Armor Vista: Gossamer Flame

Scenes

Scene: Training Fields Scene: Drakeharvest Scene: Frigidfin Expedition Scene: Mire Scene: Witch's Kitchen Scene: Sunparched Prowl x6 Scene: Target Practice x2 Scene: Enchanted Dungeon x2 Scene: Springswarm

Battle

Zephyr Bolt Disorient Leaf Bolt Freezing Slash Frozen Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Might Fragment Sap Scholar x3 Discipline x3

Materials + Trinkets

Again, too much to list lol. Feel free to ask for specifics and chances are i'll have it!
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
Would it be possible to nab one of the coalt skins?? I have a ladie who'd match it perfectly!
Would it be possible to nab one of the coalt skins?? I have a ladie who'd match it perfectly!
elm - she/him
toyhouse - chicken smoothie
sg5JQ0y.gif
Hello! Thank you for offering these, I hope you still enjoyed your time here ! Would you have any garlands and flowerfalls to spare? [item=Daisy Wing Garland][item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Red Rose Wing Garland][item=Red Rose Wing Garland] If not any of those, then may I ask for one of the scenes? [item=Scene: Remembrance]
Hello! Thank you for offering these, I hope you still enjoyed your time here !

Would you have any garlands and flowerfalls to spare?
Daisy Wing Garland Daisy Flowerfall
Red Rose Wing Garland Red Rose Wing Garland

If not any of those, then may I ask for one of the scenes?
Scene: Remembrance

Hello! could I please have the Rememberance and Autumn scenes? and if you happen to have anything on Po's wishlist that would be lovely. Thank you!
Hello! could I please have the Rememberance and Autumn scenes? and if you happen to have anything on Po's wishlist that would be lovely. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png QwBJb5P.png f9NQhcL.png Xx3ZGyj.png

May I claim this skin?

May I claim this skin?
Could I nab this lovely dragon and this skin? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76891148][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768912/76891148_350.png[/img][/url][skin=31442]
Could I nab this lovely dragon and this skin?
76891148_350.png
Hi, can I please get the Pearlcatcher skin? I have a lovely that fits that skin a lot. My hibben is stuck because RNG doesn't let me get these things from coli, I would really appreciate if you happen to have them [item=Crimson Emperor][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Aureline Porcupine][item=Cockatrice][item=Augite Protector] [item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets]
Hi, can I please get the Pearlcatcher skin? I have a lovely that fits that skin a lot.
My hibben is stuck because RNG doesn't let me get these things from coli, I would really appreciate if you happen to have them
Crimson Emperor Death's-Head Stag Greenroot Janustrap Bamboo Phytocat Cockatrice Augite Protector

Forest Green Tail Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets
88fJ789.pngdVEhpEt.pngcDKoVmo.pngR4prtTU.pngUc6vApJ.pngdIzT7zK.pngPTVAf7u.pngXRLXA9U.pngwpG2u3u.pnglKCRzGZ.pnggZPTN1H.gif88fJ789.png
mz77kVn.png
// Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
S3J5uo7.png
P4eo1Gw.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][font=optima]Thanks for doing this! If I may ask, can I get these items please? I’m new to the site, so I would appreciate any familiars or apparel you can spare :) [item=vista: an eye for buttons][item=accent: like moths to the light]
Thanks for doing this! If I may ask, can I get these items please? I’m new to the site, so I would appreciate any familiars or apparel you can spare :)

Vista: An Eye For Buttons Accent: Like Moths to the Light
May I have 10-15 accents including moths in the light and volcanic veins

May I also have the wavecrest gene and the trickmurk gene?

In terms of apparel
Soft pink arm and legs silks
Sakura flowerfall
Silks
Flourish jewelery
Familiars
Animals please: I would some dogs or manticore
Hibden items as well.
I would also like some genes and
Fest items please

May I have 10-15 accents including moths in the light and volcanic veins

May I also have the wavecrest gene and the trickmurk gene?

In terms of apparel
Soft pink arm and legs silks
Sakura flowerfall
Silks
Flourish jewelery
Familiars
Animals please: I would some dogs or manticore
Hibden items as well.
I would also like some genes and
Fest items please

Hello! This is very generous of you :D
May I ask for the Cartographer's office scene, Wavecrest gene, Arcane and Shadow scene, and possibly a Sakura Flowerfall?
Hello! This is very generous of you :D
May I ask for the Cartographer's office scene, Wavecrest gene, Arcane and Shadow scene, and possibly a Sakura Flowerfall?
4oO1RBo.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png