Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Halo recolors when?
Anyone else desperately wish for halo recolors? Given that halos were released years ago at this point, I'm not hopeful, but a man can dream (and I hope to stand corrected next festival cycle). Honestly I really just want a cheaper alternative.
Anyone else desperately wish for halo recolors? Given that halos were released years ago at this point, I'm not hopeful, but a man can dream (and I hope to stand corrected next festival cycle). Honestly I really just want a cheaper alternative.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
NGL with the announcement that the elemental swords will stay in the shop for years to come im a bit bitter that Halos didn't get that treatment. I know they are from back when we still had joxar in the trading post and he could only have 4 items... But honestly the little head emblems were running for years which brought their value down and the halos are extremely sought after because of how versatile they are in any outfit, which makes me frustrated really, especially with light halos.

I think we need halo recolours, and honestly i'm at the point where i'm wondering if a joxbox rework is a potential idea. Because 80kt for a token and an item is fine, but the item pool has grown so ridiculously large that i end up feeling like i "wasted" my 80KT if i get say, Diver's Crown compared to an item like Voltaic Stormclaws. I'd honestly be fine with getting a price increase to say, 120kt (I know this might be harder for players who don't max fairgrounds, but you do have a full week to make your money) and you get a prismatic token, a major festival apparel/recolour/familiar/bear and then one of like the supplementary items like the standards, vistas, auras etc.

edit: i know you usually break even by selling the prismatic token, but to me the allure of joxbox is the potential past apparel items, not really the token nor the recolours themselves.
NGL with the announcement that the elemental swords will stay in the shop for years to come im a bit bitter that Halos didn't get that treatment. I know they are from back when we still had joxar in the trading post and he could only have 4 items... But honestly the little head emblems were running for years which brought their value down and the halos are extremely sought after because of how versatile they are in any outfit, which makes me frustrated really, especially with light halos.

I think we need halo recolours, and honestly i'm at the point where i'm wondering if a joxbox rework is a potential idea. Because 80kt for a token and an item is fine, but the item pool has grown so ridiculously large that i end up feeling like i "wasted" my 80KT if i get say, Diver's Crown compared to an item like Voltaic Stormclaws. I'd honestly be fine with getting a price increase to say, 120kt (I know this might be harder for players who don't max fairgrounds, but you do have a full week to make your money) and you get a prismatic token, a major festival apparel/recolour/familiar/bear and then one of like the supplementary items like the standards, vistas, auras etc.

edit: i know you usually break even by selling the prismatic token, but to me the allure of joxbox is the potential past apparel items, not really the token nor the recolours themselves.
xulc4O8.png
I really, really, REALLY want a red version of the Light halo!
Please give a like if you Like!--->86520977.png96850041.png84977690.png
[quote name="ChaoticFriendzy" date="2024-05-16 14:38:53" ] I really, really, REALLY want a red version of the Light halo! [/quote] Yeah never mind the rest I just want Light halos in every colour tbh. Meat wreath can stay back in 2018.
ChaoticFriendzy wrote on 2024-05-16 14:38:53:

Yeah never mind the rest I just want Light halos in every colour tbh. Meat wreath can stay back in 2018.
I would not be opposed to more/past fest items being introduced into festival exchange as perma items, tbh.
Bring back the emblems. Bring back the halos. Bring back the flank stamps
I would not be opposed to more/past fest items being introduced into festival exchange as perma items, tbh.
Bring back the emblems. Bring back the halos. Bring back the flank stamps
Almandine Andesine Chrysoberyl Prehnite Jade

[quote name="Tharn" date="2024-05-16 14:44:31" ] [quote name="ChaoticFriendzy" date="2024-05-16 14:38:53" ] I really, really, REALLY want a red version of the Light halo! [/quote] Yeah never mind the rest I just want Light halos in every colour tbh. Meat wreath can stay back in 2018. [/quote] this esp. ngl I wanna see more fest recolours in general. I don't really wanna see familairs, apparel leaves bigger customization impact and more choices
Tharn wrote on 2024-05-16 14:44:31:
ChaoticFriendzy wrote on 2024-05-16 14:38:53:

Yeah never mind the rest I just want Light halos in every colour tbh. Meat wreath can stay back in 2018.

this esp. ngl I wanna see more fest recolours in general. I don't really wanna see familairs, apparel leaves bigger customization impact and more choices
WIhgWqV.png yeetWr77RAu.png
yeet
you
see
mE
wHy
yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date="2024-05-16 14:31:21" ] I think we need halo recolours, and honestly i'm at the point where i'm wondering if a joxbox rework is a potential idea. Because 80kt for a token and an item is fine, but the item pool has grown so ridiculously large that i end up feeling like i "wasted" my 80KT if i get say, Diver's Crown compared to an item like Voltaic Stormclaws. I'd honestly be fine with getting a price increase to say, 120kt (I know this might be harder for players who don't max fairgrounds, but you do have a full week to make your money) and you get a prismatic token, a major festival apparel/recolour/familiar/bear and then one of like the supplementary items like the standards, vistas, auras etc. edit: i know you usually break even by selling the prismatic token, but to me the allure of joxbox is the potential past apparel items, not really the token nor the recolours themselves. [/quote] Definitely. Little can replicate the sheer disappointment of getting a single vista or crown.
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2024-05-16 14:31:21:

Definitely. Little can replicate the sheer disappointment of getting a single vista or crown.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/iXVUxAQ.png[/img] This one is still a dream item, I really hope we get something like this, it would go so well with the Spires of Flame [item=spires of flame]
iXVUxAQ.png

This one is still a dream item, I really hope we get something like this, it would go so well with the Spires of Flame

Spires of Flame
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Blue fire halo, and light halo that matches the cindersphere baubles are my two biggest halo recolor wishes :')
Blue fire halo, and light halo that matches the cindersphere baubles are my two biggest halo recolor wishes :')
oooooooooo YLVUOKI.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
The halos were some of my favorite items and I didn't get all of them, so I would love for halo recolors and ones that stay in the shop!
The halos were some of my favorite items and I didn't get all of them, so I would love for halo recolors and ones that stay in the shop!
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png