Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I've missed flight rising so much :')
I went on a long hiatus back in 2021 (after 1,5 years being on/off). Life happened; marriage, 3 kids, a dog and a house later suddenly I remembered about Flight Rising and the feeling of nostalgia hit me.
But so much has happened and I'm so overwhelmed rn tbh (':

I really have to catch up on stuff such as genes and breeds.
Any ideas on where to start or do someone have the time to scribble down a handful of the best additions through the past 3-4-ish years I need to check out?
The Game Database has already been my best friend for the past hour.
I went on a long hiatus back in 2021 (after 1,5 years being on/off). Life happened; marriage, 3 kids, a dog and a house later suddenly I remembered about Flight Rising and the feeling of nostalgia hit me.
But so much has happened and I'm so overwhelmed rn tbh (':

I really have to catch up on stuff such as genes and breeds.
Any ideas on where to start or do someone have the time to scribble down a handful of the best additions through the past 3-4-ish years I need to check out?
The Game Database has already been my best friend for the past hour.
unknown-2.png
@Panix welcome back! the Chronological Update Reference should be of some help. c:
@Panix welcome back! the Chronological Update Reference should be of some help. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="After" date="2024-04-01 12:36:25" ] @/Panix welcome back! the Chronological Update Reference should be of some help. c: [/quote] Thanks a lot! q:
After wrote on 2024-04-01 12:36:25:
@/Panix welcome back! the Chronological Update Reference should be of some help. c:

Thanks a lot! q:
unknown-2.png
@Panix btw you just arrived on April fools! So there’s a few wacky things happening rn :D
@Panix btw you just arrived on April fools! So there’s a few wacky things happening rn :D
-- -- RWDGzow.png