Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Lookin for friendssss
Hi all!! Back here after like 7 years haha. Mostly just lookin for friends to share research notes with! And if there’s anything I should know after being gone for so long, pls let me know! Nice to meet y’all!!
Hi all!! Back here after like 7 years haha. Mostly just lookin for friends to share research notes with! And if there’s anything I should know after being gone for so long, pls let me know! Nice to meet y’all!!
Hallo and welcome back to FR!
Hallo and welcome back to FR!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Welcome back to Flight Rising @Starsweetiie!

Your clan bio is such a mood: Hello fellow owner if 1 braincell! love danger noodles too :P

The 3 unnamed dragons you own are so old, amazing! Will you restore your progenitors too? Anyways, it's good to see you return. :)

Not looking to exchange research notes rn, but here is an update guide from an older player, hope this helps you out ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598
Welcome back to Flight Rising @Starsweetiie!

Your clan bio is such a mood: Hello fellow owner if 1 braincell! love danger noodles too :P

The 3 unnamed dragons you own are so old, amazing! Will you restore your progenitors too? Anyways, it's good to see you return. :)

Not looking to exchange research notes rn, but here is an update guide from an older player, hope this helps you out ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, welcome back and it's nice to meet you!

I'm new here and would love to add some friends if you don't mind a newbie tagging along n sharing research ;u;/
Hi, welcome back and it's nice to meet you!

I'm new here and would love to add some friends if you don't mind a newbie tagging along n sharing research ;u;/
FxfvE.gif 7X4b07H.pngPiAyg8i.png
Hello! I'm also fairly new to this game and would love to make some new friends to just support each other with gifts and pickles. :3
Hello! I'm also fairly new to this game and would love to make some new friends to just support each other with gifts and pickles. :3
Hello! I'd gladly like to be friends! Lately I don't have much research notes, but they do stack up over time, so It's always nice to have a friend to send notes to!

And welcome back to FR!
Hello! I'd gladly like to be friends! Lately I don't have much research notes, but they do stack up over time, so It's always nice to have a friend to send notes to!

And welcome back to FR!
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png
tumblr_inline_oki6600LeJ1tfmvub_100.png
Hey there and welcome back!
I send a freind request your way, because i really could use some help to get rid of the 250+ research notes i got stacked up and never use ahaha.
Hey there and welcome back!
I send a freind request your way, because i really could use some help to get rid of the 250+ research notes i got stacked up and never use ahaha.
Me Fandragons