Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I'm extremely disheartened over this.
I have a special pair that I breed and sell very irregularly who's kids have yet to be unnamed and exalted til today. 50 Hatchlings from them, and all of them at least had a default/fodder name until now
WHYYYYY
I have a special pair that I breed and sell very irregularly who's kids have yet to be unnamed and exalted til today. 50 Hatchlings from them, and all of them at least had a default/fodder name until now
WHYYYYY
ZNhRsiG.png
To be fair, he could've been the fifth aeonumbra or the sixth Conspiracy. At least he's unique (for now).
To be fair, he could've been the fifth aeonumbra or the sixth Conspiracy. At least he's unique (for now).
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
It do be like that… I always try to name dragons when I sell them, which works for fodder, but it is not perfect solution for hatchery pairs. I prefer capitalized, “fantasy” names, so it is a bit irritating when I realize my dragon’s descendants are out of line. At least they are being loved enough to be worth the name change… I just don’t see the appeal of some names, but the risk is not enough to keep me from selling them for that sweet dragon cash.

For pairs with longer offspring lists, I have sort have given up as you don’t typically see them that far down. I don’t keep any of my pairs as permas, so I can keep one of the babies for myself if I dislike the names that much.
It do be like that… I always try to name dragons when I sell them, which works for fodder, but it is not perfect solution for hatchery pairs. I prefer capitalized, “fantasy” names, so it is a bit irritating when I realize my dragon’s descendants are out of line. At least they are being loved enough to be worth the name change… I just don’t see the appeal of some names, but the risk is not enough to keep me from selling them for that sweet dragon cash.

For pairs with longer offspring lists, I have sort have given up as you don’t typically see them that far down. I don’t keep any of my pairs as permas, so I can keep one of the babies for myself if I dislike the names that much.
oof rip o7

Personally, I have a rule that all dragons I breed must be named before they leave my lair. My hatchlings are typically from perma lore couples so I care about the aesthetic. If someone DMs me to buy a hatchling that's not yet named, my typical response is "Sure! (pricing stuff) Also I would like them named, either you can pick a name or I can" and we figure something out.

It helps that I don't have a naming scheme for my hatchlings so any kind of name is fine with me (except direct references to exaltation like "yeet" "ToExalt").
oof rip o7

Personally, I have a rule that all dragons I breed must be named before they leave my lair. My hatchlings are typically from perma lore couples so I care about the aesthetic. If someone DMs me to buy a hatchling that's not yet named, my typical response is "Sure! (pricing stuff) Also I would like them named, either you can pick a name or I can" and we figure something out.

It helps that I don't have a naming scheme for my hatchlings so any kind of name is fine with me (except direct references to exaltation like "yeet" "ToExalt").
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)