Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The doctor is in....
Hello! How is everyone? I've heard things about this game so I had to see what it's all about. The breeding thing sounds really cool. Glad to meet you all.
Hello! How is everyone? I've heard things about this game so I had to see what it's all about. The breeding thing sounds really cool. Glad to meet you all.
Howdy from somewhere mysterious! Where? Figure it out!
@doqtorKlaw hi! welcome! hope you enjoy the game! and yeah, the breeding is really fun, you can get some fun outcomes depending on colors and genes here

If you want more dragons to try out for breeding, you can check out the Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, some people give away dragons there on adoption threads!

(I too have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out! They are all related however but you can breed with other dragons)
@doqtorKlaw hi! welcome! hope you enjoy the game! and yeah, the breeding is really fun, you can get some fun outcomes depending on colors and genes here

If you want more dragons to try out for breeding, you can check out the Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, some people give away dragons there on adoption threads!

(I too have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out! They are all related however but you can breed with other dragons)
GJ4HbdE.gif
@doqtorKlaw

Hello, welcome to Flight Rising! :D This game is really great and definitely deserves the hype in my opinion.

Like Glaciarie said, there's plenty of folks willing to give away free dragons to new users. If you want to learn a little bit more about breeding, I've got a little guide here on what to expect! Just scroll past the dragon and you'll see it. ^u^ I hope it helps and you get aaaaaall the pretty dragons. :D
@doqtorKlaw

Hello, welcome to Flight Rising! :D This game is really great and definitely deserves the hype in my opinion.

Like Glaciarie said, there's plenty of folks willing to give away free dragons to new users. If you want to learn a little bit more about breeding, I've got a little guide here on what to expect! Just scroll past the dragon and you'll see it. ^u^ I hope it helps and you get aaaaaall the pretty dragons. :D
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@doqtorKlaw Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@doqtorKlaw Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!