Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum Prizes
How do I get better prizes in the Coliseum? Right now I'm only getting food and materials.
How do I get better prizes in the Coliseum? Right now I'm only getting food and materials.
I think it's based on what level you are on and pure and utterly luck. I'm on level 19 and my prizes haven't been the best honestly I can't think of any good prize I got. I may be wrong and me and you have bad luck XD
I think it's based on what level you are on and pure and utterly luck. I'm on level 19 and my prizes haven't been the best honestly I can't think of any good prize I got. I may be wrong and me and you have bad luck XD
7zcCDc4.png
[/img]
@FictionIsBetter @CelticFox
The rarity of loot you get is based purely on luck. You do not get better loot for being a higher level.
@FictionIsBetter @CelticFox
The rarity of loot you get is based purely on luck. You do not get better loot for being a higher level.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Thank you so much! They should add lucky charms like they do in pokemon XD because my luck is shocking
@Tserin
Thank you so much! They should add lucky charms like they do in pokemon XD because my luck is shocking
7zcCDc4.png
[/img]
@CelticFox your luck is not bad, its normal. good drops are very rare (and its intentional, because they would not be valuable and rare drops if they happened too often), and its not out of ordinary to play for hours with perfectly optimized team without seeing any better drops than regular familiar drops (what matters a lot in coliseum is how many battles you can get through per minute, poorly optimized team -> fewer battles -> less opportunities for good drops)
@CelticFox your luck is not bad, its normal. good drops are very rare (and its intentional, because they would not be valuable and rare drops if they happened too often), and its not out of ordinary to play for hours with perfectly optimized team without seeing any better drops than regular familiar drops (what matters a lot in coliseum is how many battles you can get through per minute, poorly optimized team -> fewer battles -> less opportunities for good drops)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd