Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Battle snake bite question
In the coliseum Woodland Path, there are vinesnake creatures and they have a bite attack is this an ability i can apply to my dragons?
In the coliseum Woodland Path, there are vinesnake creatures and they have a bite attack is this an ability i can apply to my dragons?
@kangarubydoo [item=sap] sap is the battle stone you want to give your dragons a bite. it also has a health steal effect.
@kangarubydoo

Sap
sap is the battle stone you want to give your dragons a bite. it also has a health steal effect.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@kangarubydoo do you mean [item=sap]?
@kangarubydoo do you mean Sap ?
fzww6al.png
@kangarubydoo The closest thing you can get to a dragon of your own is either scratch or bite. Bite, as shown in the answers above, has the same animation and an added health bonus, but uses breath. Scratch functions pretty much the same as the bite blooming stranglers and other enemies use, as it does not restore health and generates breath, but the name and visuals are different.
@kangarubydoo The closest thing you can get to a dragon of your own is either scratch or bite. Bite, as shown in the answers above, has the same animation and an added health bonus, but uses breath. Scratch functions pretty much the same as the bite blooming stranglers and other enemies use, as it does not restore health and generates breath, but the name and visuals are different.
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
Great! Thanks for the quick responses I've been wondering about this for a while.
Great! Thanks for the quick responses I've been wondering about this for a while.