Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless
Device:
Windows 8 laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I'm constantly logged out every day and during the day if I don't sign in for 2+hours. Also randomly logged out while I'm in the Coliseum from time to time. Never had this problem until the new www1. thing. I usually just log back in on the main page. There is no resolving it.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless
Device:
Windows 8 laptop
I'm constantly logged out every day and during the day if I don't sign in for 2+hours. Also randomly logged out while I'm in the Coliseum from time to time. Never had this problem until the new www1. thing. I usually just log back in on the main page. There is no resolving it.
Browser: Google Chrome
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device: Laptop - Win 7
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages:
-Nesting Grounds
-Message Center
-Gathering
-Fairgrounds

I have my lair book-marked and I can open it and it keeps me logged in, but if I try to navigate to any page other than my lair or my dragons, it will log me out if I haven't re-logged in anywhere in about 2 hours or so. However, no matter what, I always get logged out when I try to go to my message center or try to gather, do fairgrounds, or check my nests.
Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet
Device: Laptop - Win 7
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages:
-Nesting Grounds
-Message Center
-Gathering
-Fairgrounds

I have my lair book-marked and I can open it and it keeps me logged in, but if I try to navigate to any page other than my lair or my dragons, it will log me out if I haven't re-logged in anywhere in about 2 hours or so. However, no matter what, I always get logged out when I try to go to my message center or try to gather, do fairgrounds, or check my nests.
I'm a #Critter ♥
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
Laptop
I cleared my cache and cookies. I can log in but when I pull up the flightrising page it still has www1.flightrising.com and it WON'T remember my info even though I check remember me!
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
Laptop
I cleared my cache and cookies. I can log in but when I pull up the flightrising page it still has www1.flightrising.com and it WON'T remember my info even though I check remember me!
Birbs_zps3txwb1so.jpg
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Connected to a box, not sure what else.
Device:
PC
Cleared cache, cookies, restarted my browser, logged in and back out multiple times, Tried using other browsers, tried to log in at other people's houses....So forth! Same issues.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Connected to a box, not sure what else.
Device:
PC
Cleared cache, cookies, restarted my browser, logged in and back out multiple times, Tried using other browsers, tried to log in at other people's houses....So forth! Same issues.
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
Laptop

I cleared my cache, cookies, used a different browser and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I can log in but when I pull up the flightrising page it still has www1.flightrising.com and it WON'T remember my info even though I check remember me!
I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: message center.
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
Laptop

I cleared my cache, cookies, used a different browser and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I can log in but when I pull up the flightrising page it still has www1.flightrising.com and it WON'T remember my info even though I check remember me!
I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: message center.
Browser:
FireFox or Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless

Device:
Laptop

I cleared my cache, ran a few cleanup programs, and cleared my history and it still doesn't remember that I'm logged in if I go to the home page or check my messages.

EDIT: Just adding that my friend Savnock is having the exact same problems and has tried the exact same measures to fix it.
Browser:
FireFox or Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless

Device:
Laptop

I cleared my cache, ran a few cleanup programs, and cleared my history and it still doesn't remember that I'm logged in if I go to the home page or check my messages.

EDIT: Just adding that my friend Savnock is having the exact same problems and has tried the exact same measures to fix it.
Connection Method:Wireless Home Internet
Device: PC
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I tried clearing my cache first with CTRL+F5 and then globally, for the past 4 weeks, including cookies and plug-in data. I cannot access front page or private messages directly. If I type the URL for the private message page and add an inline variable like &a=b, I can reach it.
Connection Method:Wireless Home Internet
Device: PC
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I tried clearing my cache first with CTRL+F5 and then globally, for the past 4 weeks, including cookies and plug-in data. I cannot access front page or private messages directly. If I type the URL for the private message page and add an inline variable like &a=b, I can reach it.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wired cable home internet
Device:
PC
I've now tried multiple browsers, to no avail. All of my log in attempts claim my password/log in information is invalid. I can't check my messages to retrieve the items I've bought on the MB, because it asks me to log in again....which I then can't. I cleared the cache and cookies on Firefox and IE and it didn't help, and I'm nervous to do it on Chrome because then I might not be able to play at all.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wired cable home internet
Device:
PC
I've now tried multiple browsers, to no avail. All of my log in attempts claim my password/log in information is invalid. I can't check my messages to retrieve the items I've bought on the MB, because it asks me to log in again....which I then can't. I cleared the cache and cookies on Firefox and IE and it didn't help, and I'm nervous to do it on Chrome because then I might not be able to play at all.
Browser:
Chrome, latest version
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
Mac, but the problem also happens on my PC
Steps taht you took to resolve the issue:
I normally don't have too much of a problem but sometimes I login and when I go anything under the Clan tab, it asks me to login again. It seems to happen randomly, because it just happened to me trying to get to the MP too. Additionally, the only page that lets me save my password is the Nesting Grounds, for some reason.
Browser:
Chrome, latest version
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
Mac, but the problem also happens on my PC
Steps taht you took to resolve the issue:
I normally don't have too much of a problem but sometimes I login and when I go anything under the Clan tab, it asks me to login again. It seems to happen randomly, because it just happened to me trying to get to the MP too. Additionally, the only page that lets me save my password is the Nesting Grounds, for some reason.
Browser: safari
Connection: wifi home network
Device: iPad
Steps: I'm clueless when it comes to my bfs stupid iPad so there's not much I can do, but I figured I should post again since I was having the same login issues on the iPad as I was on my windows pc.
I get logged out on www1 front page and sometimes messages but still shown as logged in on other pages like lair and marketplace, etc.
Browser: safari
Connection: wifi home network
Device: iPad
Steps: I'm clueless when it comes to my bfs stupid iPad so there's not much I can do, but I figured I should post again since I was having the same login issues on the iPad as I was on my windows pc.
I get logged out on www1 front page and sometimes messages but still shown as logged in on other pages like lair and marketplace, etc.
L74Jfbv.png
gYW0j5f.png
4SVfFPD.png
PRdYFXl.png
3B15OeM.png
Razrroth #4858
GEouoxl.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49