Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 535 536
So frustrating. I was able to change my team for 2 dragons and now I can't access the Organize Party yet again, so now I only have 2 dragons on my team. I really should just give up and go do something else instead of wasting my afternoon struggling to use the coli and try again some other time.
So frustrating. I was able to change my team for 2 dragons and now I can't access the Organize Party yet again, so now I only have 2 dragons on my team. I really should just give up and go do something else instead of wasting my afternoon struggling to use the coli and try again some other time.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png91412144.png87809713.png.png
Organize party refuses to load for me, too. :(
Organize party refuses to load for me, too. :(
Organize Party doesn't load for me either.
Organize Party doesn't load for me either.
I can't organize my party either. Very frustrating not to be able to play in the coli on my one day off during the festival.
I can't organize my party either. Very frustrating not to be able to play in the coli on my one day off during the festival.
haao.png
This is so very frustrating, the first day of the festival and I am having the same issues as the others: uber slow coli, freezing in the middle of a battle, not loading at all, very few shards to be found. When I first started this game a year ago you at least had a decent shot at getting the festival items, the last few festivals is has been pathetic, you grind and grind and get very few 'shards' this time. Wish the Admin would actually fix the issues we are having instead of adding new everything until issues are solved. Sure hope they do not plan on opening another registration until things are working properly again. This is so disappointing. Opening the last time did nothing to help the flight Rising economy, it is as bad as it has ever been. Please fix the issues!!!!!!
This is so very frustrating, the first day of the festival and I am having the same issues as the others: uber slow coli, freezing in the middle of a battle, not loading at all, very few shards to be found. When I first started this game a year ago you at least had a decent shot at getting the festival items, the last few festivals is has been pathetic, you grind and grind and get very few 'shards' this time. Wish the Admin would actually fix the issues we are having instead of adding new everything until issues are solved. Sure hope they do not plan on opening another registration until things are working properly again. This is so disappointing. Opening the last time did nothing to help the flight Rising economy, it is as bad as it has ever been. Please fix the issues!!!!!!
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
The coli keeps disconnecting for me. I'm running chrome on windows.
The coli keeps disconnecting for me. I'm running chrome on windows.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Everything seems to be working now for me.
Everything seems to be working now for me.
Organize Party has not been loading for me for the past 9 hours or so.
Organize Party has not been loading for me for the past 9 hours or so.
Light Rises
Light Endures
I was able to get onto the coliseum earlier but then they rebooted it and now I can't anymore! It's stuck at the loading screen. :/
I was able to get onto the coliseum earlier but then they rebooted it and now I can't anymore! It's stuck at the loading screen. :/
I keep experiencing lag after a few battles no matter what socket I'm using >.
I keep experiencing lag after a few battles no matter what socket I'm using >.
1 2 ... 434 435 436 437 438 ... 535 536