Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 435 436 437 438 439 ... 535 536
It was working fine for me earlier today. Am I the only one?
It was working fine for me earlier today. Am I the only one?
Coliseum hasn't loaded for me for a few days, since about the time the dragon image reload problem (which is now resolved) started. I can't get past the loading screen at all. :(
Coliseum hasn't loaded for me for a few days, since about the time the dragon image reload problem (which is now resolved) started. I can't get past the loading screen at all. :(
Is it just me or are the stones not working again for the coliseum.
I used to be able to scratch-Eliminate the orangy Mammertrees when the stones were fixed, but now it takes two scratches which is how it was when the stones were broken
Is it just me or are the stones not working again for the coliseum.
I used to be able to scratch-Eliminate the orangy Mammertrees when the stones were fixed, but now it takes two scratches which is how it was when the stones were broken
oGmqQsu.png
Did anyone else get a random black box announcement in the Coli saying to refresh the page because they were updating for a faster experience? I refreshed like I was asked and now there's a long pause between command and execution for every move I make. Feels like whatever was changed didn't help...
Did anyone else get a random black box announcement in the Coli saying to refresh the page because they were updating for a faster experience? I refreshed like I was asked and now there's a long pause between command and execution for every move I make. Feels like whatever was changed didn't help...
lightfull.png
@mandarts - Yes, its much worse for me too.
@mandarts - Yes, its much worse for me too.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png91412144.png87809713.png.png
Coli had been fine while I was leveling dragons a few minutes ago. Left coli, exalted dragons and re entered coli now really slow was in training field when I tried to change to another venue just sat there.

Firefox cache has been cleared
Coli had been fine while I was leveling dragons a few minutes ago. Left coli, exalted dragons and re entered coli now really slow was in training field when I tried to change to another venue just sat there.

Firefox cache has been cleared
Coli was working just fine for me this morning....until the reset just now. The Mire will still load, but the action is super slow and I can't make it through a single fight before it freezes/crashes.
Coli was working just fine for me this morning....until the reset just now. The Mire will still load, but the action is super slow and I can't make it through a single fight before it freezes/crashes.
I received the same announcement. I feel somewhat relieved that I am not the only person who was having an absolutely fine experience with the coli before the optimization refresh only to have it laggy, slow and now mostly unplayable.
I received the same announcement. I feel somewhat relieved that I am not the only person who was having an absolutely fine experience with the coli before the optimization refresh only to have it laggy, slow and now mostly unplayable.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
wow that reset definately made it worse o.O
wow that reset definately made it worse o.O
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@mandarts - Yes, I did too.

@Blowinginthewind, @jeanstarwind, @CanesGalactica @Mystik - Yes, I too am having th esame issue. It WAS fast before the restart. Now it's slow...
@mandarts - Yes, I did too.

@Blowinginthewind, @jeanstarwind, @CanesGalactica @Mystik - Yes, I too am having th esame issue. It WAS fast before the restart. Now it's slow...
1 2 ... 435 436 437 438 439 ... 535 536