Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND] Art For Fodder! Oct 13 - 19
@epletuub Thank you for your order. As you have already paid, here is your adopt. As you didn't specify which size, I have sent both and you may pick up which size you want. The first is adopt size, the second signature size. [img]https://i.imgur.com/sidnX5I.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J4rSlfm.png[/img] @SteamedMilk Order confirmed :) :)
@epletuub
Thank you for your order. As you have already paid, here is your adopt. As you didn't specify which size, I have sent both and you may pick up which size you want. The first is adopt size, the second signature size.
sidnX5I.png

J4rSlfm.png

@SteamedMilk
Order confirmed :) :)
4bbg4BI.png KqA5dhc.png kxGKCMY.png
@bubbaberriboo recorded :) and order set to queued

@ladyartemis yippee more beautiful SDs! dimas is no problem and no extra, as for amare, I assume you mean sort of the black parts around eye and forehead jewel, along the dark part of the bottom part of head/jaw/snout? if that's all, and you don't mean the ear/horns part, then I'm happy to include that on base price :) so your total would be 500 lvls if thats the dark parts you mean

@Fujiko18 recorded! just 100 levels left if Im not mistaken <3

@dd2900 minimum add-on for the locket since there's lines to be made but it's a small piece! so your total would be 265 lvls if thats alright :)

@EternallySacred good good haha order is good, price is correct, time to draw a soft fun couple <3 feel free to send levels when you can

----

Reminders/questions:

@xenonentity heyo! I replied to your last question about drawing bugs and I dont know if you filled form but didn't ping me, or if you forgot/got busy - just let me know if you are still ordering or not since it's Friday! no worries if you back down, but I'd like to know if yes/no to keep the sheet updated :)

@Vosmikot @moonthegoon @caerulius heyo I'm pinging you as a reminder that you placed an order with me but haven't sent yet any levels (at least none are recorded) - I'm either nudging/reminding or asking if you are still interested, since it's Friday and there's just today and tomorrow left to send in levels. If anyone prefers to back down, no hard feelings, if you still want to order, the slot is still there and all yours - just let me know if all's ok or nah! (I get that sometimes it just takes a while to get the levels) <3
@bubbaberriboo recorded :) and order set to queued

@ladyartemis yippee more beautiful SDs! dimas is no problem and no extra, as for amare, I assume you mean sort of the black parts around eye and forehead jewel, along the dark part of the bottom part of head/jaw/snout? if that's all, and you don't mean the ear/horns part, then I'm happy to include that on base price :) so your total would be 500 lvls if thats the dark parts you mean

@Fujiko18 recorded! just 100 levels left if Im not mistaken <3

@dd2900 minimum add-on for the locket since there's lines to be made but it's a small piece! so your total would be 265 lvls if thats alright :)

@EternallySacred good good haha order is good, price is correct, time to draw a soft fun couple <3 feel free to send levels when you can

----

Reminders/questions:

@xenonentity heyo! I replied to your last question about drawing bugs and I dont know if you filled form but didn't ping me, or if you forgot/got busy - just let me know if you are still ordering or not since it's Friday! no worries if you back down, but I'd like to know if yes/no to keep the sheet updated :)

@Vosmikot @moonthegoon @caerulius heyo I'm pinging you as a reminder that you placed an order with me but haven't sent yet any levels (at least none are recorded) - I'm either nudging/reminding or asking if you are still interested, since it's Friday and there's just today and tomorrow left to send in levels. If anyone prefers to back down, no hard feelings, if you still want to order, the slot is still there and all yours - just let me know if all's ok or nah! (I get that sometimes it just takes a while to get the levels) <3
ys1o8zl.png.. Come and get WvI
grab bags
and cute
badges!
FFP9LJY.png IyYKkxH.png.. Currently offering
custom art &
exclusive adopts
at WvI foddart!
Get spiral badge just by ordering foddart!
@LissaJade queuing 4 x level 7s (aka 28 levels) for my order with Mythical Viper!
@LissaJade queuing 4 x level 7s (aka 28 levels) for my order with Mythical Viper!
eHj6FXH.png Hi! I'm Ber
l7Ge01H.png
5hF3FGk.png
Jd88XNq.png
@Hikumi sounds good to me, thank you! :)
@Hikumi sounds good to me, thank you! :)
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@Hikumi sending you 37 7's! I'll send the remaining 1 6 after the Gavin hunt ends o7

edit -- the 6 has been sent as well now
@Hikumi sending you 37 7's! I'll send the remaining 1 6 after the Gavin hunt ends o7

edit -- the 6 has been sent as well now
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@Argante - queuing the last of my payment!

Order For: MythicalViper
Order Number: 54
Fodder Queued: 13 level 10 dragons

This should conclude my payment! Please let me know if I miscalculated :)
@Argante - queuing the last of my payment!

Order For: MythicalViper
Order Number: 54
Fodder Queued: 13 level 10 dragons

This should conclude my payment! Please let me know if I miscalculated :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Hikumi
Okay! I believe I tossed all 400 into pas for you!
@Hikumi
Okay! I believe I tossed all 400 into pas for you!
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@BeeWhisperer Ordering two birds please! Username/ID: arosaceae / 677694 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86722788][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/867228/86722788_350.png[/img][/url] Cloak (Y/N?): Y Cloak inspiration (genes, skin, apparel, vibes, etc.): Honestly, whatever you think looks best! I also don't mind spending the extra 42 levels if whatever you pick makes it more complicated. Size (Default or Other): Default Username/ID: arosaceae / 677694 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91689636][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916897/91689636_350.png[/img][/url] Cloak (Y/N?): Y Cloak inspiration (genes, skin, apparel, vibes, etc.): Probably something like either the secondary or the moth cape, but really anything works! Again, cool with the extra 42 if it's considered complicated. Size (Default or Other): Default
@BeeWhisperer Ordering two birds please!
Username/ID: arosaceae / 677694
Link to Dragon/Character:
86722788_350.png
Cloak (Y/N?): Y
Cloak inspiration (genes, skin, apparel, vibes, etc.): Honestly, whatever you think looks best! I also don't mind spending the extra 42 levels if whatever you pick makes it more complicated.
Size (Default or Other): Default

Username/ID: arosaceae / 677694
Link to Dragon/Character:
91689636_350.png
Cloak (Y/N?): Y
Cloak inspiration (genes, skin, apparel, vibes, etc.): Probably something like either the secondary or the moth cape, but really anything works! Again, cool with the extra 42 if it's considered complicated.
Size (Default or Other): Default
X

wind exalt lair
FR+2
click for wishlist!
please ping!
click for free buttons!
cloudsong corgis

plushie adopt by alkylic
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX arosaceae's coli grinding
@Hikumi

that works for me ! thank you so much <3

i'll be sending 50 level 5s your way right now, and i'm hoping to complete the other half of the order later on today !
@Hikumi

that works for me ! thank you so much <3

i'll be sending 50 level 5s your way right now, and i'm hoping to complete the other half of the order later on today !
@SilverConquest
Username: arosaceae
Player ID Number: 677694
Link to Dragon/Character: Pyracantha :)
Price: 120 levels
Other Information: I'd love a short story about a young, headstrong hatchling Pyra meeting Ori (her future mate/battle partner/general life partner) for the first time: she sneaks out one night to test her mettle in the Training Fields only to get absolutely bodied by a three-pack. (Prob moreso like she just gets surrounded and scratched up a bit and clearly scared and out of her depth than like fully beaten up) When out of the night comes Ori, practically a hatchling himself, and manages to scare off the pack before Pyra drags him back home with her.

Background is Pyra is the very first hatchling to be adopted into the clan and was raised by two "dragons" who really weren't well suited to raise hatchlings responsively (as vaguely unearthly magic beings that hadn't really existed before now AKA Almond + Hawthorn).

As a kid, Pyra was super gung-ho about helping her guardians fight in the coliseum to be able to provide for the very new clan, but of course hatchlings aren't allowed (and Hawthorn was very strict about her not following them to fight bc "It's dangerous" and "You're not even fully grown" blah blah blah >:(

Whereas Ori was trained for battle from a young age due to his heritage (Vitali's Warrior lineage) so he's like super good even as a kid.

Also Hawthorn and Almond totally find them like both in a cuddle pile when they wake up after the whole debacle and realize there's now one more baby dragon in their clan than there was last night when they went to bed lol.

If you aren't into the whole origin story thing (bc I do realize I have like painted out practically the whole story which does not leave a lot of wiggle room for you whoops) I would also love anything that's kind of set in those beginning days of the clan with a young Pyra (whether before or after inciting Ori incident is fine!)
@SilverConquest
Username: arosaceae
Player ID Number: 677694
Link to Dragon/Character: Pyracantha :)
Price: 120 levels
Other Information: I'd love a short story about a young, headstrong hatchling Pyra meeting Ori (her future mate/battle partner/general life partner) for the first time: she sneaks out one night to test her mettle in the Training Fields only to get absolutely bodied by a three-pack. (Prob moreso like she just gets surrounded and scratched up a bit and clearly scared and out of her depth than like fully beaten up) When out of the night comes Ori, practically a hatchling himself, and manages to scare off the pack before Pyra drags him back home with her.

Background is Pyra is the very first hatchling to be adopted into the clan and was raised by two "dragons" who really weren't well suited to raise hatchlings responsively (as vaguely unearthly magic beings that hadn't really existed before now AKA Almond + Hawthorn).

As a kid, Pyra was super gung-ho about helping her guardians fight in the coliseum to be able to provide for the very new clan, but of course hatchlings aren't allowed (and Hawthorn was very strict about her not following them to fight bc "It's dangerous" and "You're not even fully grown" blah blah blah >:(

Whereas Ori was trained for battle from a young age due to his heritage (Vitali's Warrior lineage) so he's like super good even as a kid.

Also Hawthorn and Almond totally find them like both in a cuddle pile when they wake up after the whole debacle and realize there's now one more baby dragon in their clan than there was last night when they went to bed lol.

If you aren't into the whole origin story thing (bc I do realize I have like painted out practically the whole story which does not leave a lot of wiggle room for you whoops) I would also love anything that's kind of set in those beginning days of the clan with a young Pyra (whether before or after inciting Ori incident is fine!)
X

wind exalt lair
FR+2
click for wishlist!
please ping!
click for free buttons!
cloudsong corgis

plushie adopt by alkylic
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX arosaceae's coli grinding