Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "speedrunning" Flight Rising
@MoonFlames

I might actually make a deranged video on it, But!! Yeah no other speedrun ideas are infinitely better. Like Coli based ones or otherwise. You can have a set up, a "vault everything" rule and even a "only use 1-3 level 25s" rule. And yeah accounts being created just to attempt a YEARS long 100% speedrun (which I did allow Boons for, because otherwise it would be LONGER if not) while locking a normal account is not something I'm suggesting here. it's technically possible, but idk if anyone would want to do it.

If we actually set up Real Speedruns, Grinding the Coli is probably the best ones to try for. Getting stacks of items is another one. Heck even just a speedrun to be defeated in the training fields with only level 25 dragons with scratch and shred could be a possibility for a speedrun anyone can do. This was just entirely prompted by a "What if" that spirslled in my mind to the point I am staring at statistics and looking up the chances of certain item drops and enemy positions in the coli and hitting brick walls.
@MoonFlames

I might actually make a deranged video on it, But!! Yeah no other speedrun ideas are infinitely better. Like Coli based ones or otherwise. You can have a set up, a "vault everything" rule and even a "only use 1-3 level 25s" rule. And yeah accounts being created just to attempt a YEARS long 100% speedrun (which I did allow Boons for, because otherwise it would be LONGER if not) while locking a normal account is not something I'm suggesting here. it's technically possible, but idk if anyone would want to do it.

If we actually set up Real Speedruns, Grinding the Coli is probably the best ones to try for. Getting stacks of items is another one. Heck even just a speedrun to be defeated in the training fields with only level 25 dragons with scratch and shred could be a possibility for a speedrun anyone can do. This was just entirely prompted by a "What if" that spirslled in my mind to the point I am staring at statistics and looking up the chances of certain item drops and enemy positions in the coli and hitting brick walls.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@Drakenhart

Yeah. Other speedrun ideas where you don't need to lose your current account or get into the game JUST for a speedrun is the better way to start a FR Speedrun community. But I'm being weird and I wanna imagine the Best Possible Luck Ever :) and also the worst luck ever :( and see how much of a difference it would be. Even without glitches we can control.

Hatch an ugly egg% Speedrun go go go
@Drakenhart

Yeah. Other speedrun ideas where you don't need to lose your current account or get into the game JUST for a speedrun is the better way to start a FR Speedrun community. But I'm being weird and I wanna imagine the Best Possible Luck Ever :) and also the worst luck ever :( and see how much of a difference it would be. Even without glitches we can control.

Hatch an ugly egg% Speedrun go go go
wUPafb6.png
@FlareFighters

Oh of course! I apologize if I ever came off as telling you off about the rules, I more so meant it in a neutral, thinking out loud about the logistics sense.

If you do ever make that video on it, then know you've got at least one person who will definitely watch it haha. I actually would love to hear more about the research you've got going on with monster positions and enemy drops (I am also a statistics nerd, and enemy positioning is something I've thought about a lot when it comes to say, scavenger hunts for DOM activities, not to mention finding the specific values correlated with the words the game database uses to describe chance) whether that's concerning the more or less realistic potential speedruns.

I can't promise really being able to help much in ways of research, mostly due to lack of my own time, though I'd love to if I could lmao! It could actually be really fascinating to make a spreadsheet with the different enemy positions and how often those appear while in the coli. Though it would take forever to do all the venues, it could be nice to have information like that laid out for curiosities sake, speedrunning, or even DOM events as mentioned haha.

Sorry I'm throwing in a bunch of big words and a long paragraph, but basically what I'm trying to say is the idea of speedrunning Flight Rising of all games is a fun one, realistic or not lmao. If you do end up making a video or otherwise going further with the research, you have my support!!
@FlareFighters

Oh of course! I apologize if I ever came off as telling you off about the rules, I more so meant it in a neutral, thinking out loud about the logistics sense.

If you do ever make that video on it, then know you've got at least one person who will definitely watch it haha. I actually would love to hear more about the research you've got going on with monster positions and enemy drops (I am also a statistics nerd, and enemy positioning is something I've thought about a lot when it comes to say, scavenger hunts for DOM activities, not to mention finding the specific values correlated with the words the game database uses to describe chance) whether that's concerning the more or less realistic potential speedruns.

I can't promise really being able to help much in ways of research, mostly due to lack of my own time, though I'd love to if I could lmao! It could actually be really fascinating to make a spreadsheet with the different enemy positions and how often those appear while in the coli. Though it would take forever to do all the venues, it could be nice to have information like that laid out for curiosities sake, speedrunning, or even DOM events as mentioned haha.

Sorry I'm throwing in a bunch of big words and a long paragraph, but basically what I'm trying to say is the idea of speedrunning Flight Rising of all games is a fun one, realistic or not lmao. If you do end up making a video or otherwise going further with the research, you have my support!!
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
@MoonFlames

Oh I didn't take it that way at all! Don't worry about that!

I'd probably need a LOT of help with getting data. Like, make entire dedicated threads about getting the set number of battles and the exact order every one was in for every coli venue, along with my own set of numbers about that. I'm not sure how outdated or how well documented the battles are right now, especially in the new venues. So that in and of itself if a major hurdle to jump through, but the worst of what I'm talking about is Breeding Achievements because if you want to limit the use of the AH for dragons, you'd need to buy an Imperial and an Imperial alone. You can buy/get everything else by breed changing and geneing dragons. You'd really have to work out the "keep to breed more fodder later" or the "level to exalt now" ratio of all your hatches. Plus you'd need to get a Primal and multi gaze hatch, which are the hardest ones to get because it's entirely RNG based.

And you'd need to hatch an unhatched egg of every kind for achievements, so getting new blood wouldn't be as difficult, especially if you get triples of a certain egg type. But limiting the AH use also means breeding for gem genes requires all those Genes being applied to modern dragons. Plus the gem breeds, especially a Wildclaw, would be starting time dependant.

Actually the time of starting the speedrun is really important. You could mess up and choose wrong, and not get certain things until it's far too late. But you do also need to be on FR a full year anyway just to get the Misc "buy an item from x fest" achievements. Mmm. So many choices here
@MoonFlames

Oh I didn't take it that way at all! Don't worry about that!

I'd probably need a LOT of help with getting data. Like, make entire dedicated threads about getting the set number of battles and the exact order every one was in for every coli venue, along with my own set of numbers about that. I'm not sure how outdated or how well documented the battles are right now, especially in the new venues. So that in and of itself if a major hurdle to jump through, but the worst of what I'm talking about is Breeding Achievements because if you want to limit the use of the AH for dragons, you'd need to buy an Imperial and an Imperial alone. You can buy/get everything else by breed changing and geneing dragons. You'd really have to work out the "keep to breed more fodder later" or the "level to exalt now" ratio of all your hatches. Plus you'd need to get a Primal and multi gaze hatch, which are the hardest ones to get because it's entirely RNG based.

And you'd need to hatch an unhatched egg of every kind for achievements, so getting new blood wouldn't be as difficult, especially if you get triples of a certain egg type. But limiting the AH use also means breeding for gem genes requires all those Genes being applied to modern dragons. Plus the gem breeds, especially a Wildclaw, would be starting time dependant.

Actually the time of starting the speedrun is really important. You could mess up and choose wrong, and not get certain things until it's far too late. But you do also need to be on FR a full year anyway just to get the Misc "buy an item from x fest" achievements. Mmm. So many choices here
wUPafb6.png
@FlareFighters

Just out of curioisty - and anyone can answer this - When doing a speedrun, do anyone you know use any sort of memes/humor cuts/sound fx?

I've seen it before, but was wondering if it'd be appropraite for something like this? (a little off topic I know, sorry)
@FlareFighters

Just out of curioisty - and anyone can answer this - When doing a speedrun, do anyone you know use any sort of memes/humor cuts/sound fx?

I've seen it before, but was wondering if it'd be appropraite for something like this? (a little off topic I know, sorry)
@Drakenhart

Uh. Not really? Or well, not during the actual Speedrun because because. A) mods are usually disallowed (example being Minecraft) while texture packs/modifications can be allowed for certain games in certain cases and B) it would take off time if you used a soundboard for the effects you want. And C) Editing = run disqualified if you're submitting it like that, or will confuse most when they see a clearly edited run first and foremost claiming to be a certain time when it's.. obviously not.

Most sound effects come from a stream (notifications for following, donating, ect.) or are played by others while it's being recorded. When submitting a run it cannot be edited in any way, because editing could mean cuts, and cuts could mean cheating. I mean in certain game categories, just having too few frames can disqualify your run even if you're playing completely legit.

So for flight rising Speedruns of any category, I'd probably say no to sound effects unless you're absolutely sure you're not going to lose time on it. And even then I wouldn't recommend it. Cuts are a no go for obvious reasons, memes depend. You can lose time with some, you could can gain time with some, but any that cover the screen is going to most likely disqualify the run because it's covering the screen. So as an example, you having a purple ridgeback named Urple is fine for a meme, but editing the video to put googly eyes on your dragons in funny situations would immediately disqualify it.

Now. That's all if you're submitting a speedrun. You know, to qualify it as an actual speedrun. But, after that if there's speedrun footage that actually makes it, I'd upload the OG footage once and then do a clipped section of the best parts. I know AstralSpiff does upload his Speedruns twice snd keeps the archive active when he streams it, but most just submit and show their recorded times. Especially after a certain huge drama that went further than just Speedrunning communities, allowing everyone else to see the footage unedited is what most people want from the Speedruns, and other speedruners will often look to other speedruns to see how they saved or lost time in an attempt to beat that time. Plus if you get a good time in a speedrun you'd most likely end up wanting to study it to figure out how exactly you did it in order to replicate it. So if you just want a funny video about speedrunning, that's what I'd focus on!

There are so many memes about Speedruns and Speedrunning categories that would adore having people make fun of it. Like, Burnt Apple Pie% in Cooking Mama, or a divorce% speedrun in Stardew valley where you get married and divorced as fast as possible with any of the marriage candidates. But even the meme categories are taken seriously when actually submitting runs, so that would be something you need to consider.

To bring it back to Flight Rising, if I was doing a "Power of Friendship" run where I need to make my level 25 team fail in the training fields with scratch and shred as my only options, recording it and having a on screen timer is needed and is usually to the side of the game's screen, or in an area that wouldn't cover up any game information. Then showing the full attempt no matter what. Even failed runs are good to keep on hand and practice with after all. And doing it over and over is almost always what happens.

Sorry if this just got rambly, I love speedruns.
@Drakenhart

Uh. Not really? Or well, not during the actual Speedrun because because. A) mods are usually disallowed (example being Minecraft) while texture packs/modifications can be allowed for certain games in certain cases and B) it would take off time if you used a soundboard for the effects you want. And C) Editing = run disqualified if you're submitting it like that, or will confuse most when they see a clearly edited run first and foremost claiming to be a certain time when it's.. obviously not.

Most sound effects come from a stream (notifications for following, donating, ect.) or are played by others while it's being recorded. When submitting a run it cannot be edited in any way, because editing could mean cuts, and cuts could mean cheating. I mean in certain game categories, just having too few frames can disqualify your run even if you're playing completely legit.

So for flight rising Speedruns of any category, I'd probably say no to sound effects unless you're absolutely sure you're not going to lose time on it. And even then I wouldn't recommend it. Cuts are a no go for obvious reasons, memes depend. You can lose time with some, you could can gain time with some, but any that cover the screen is going to most likely disqualify the run because it's covering the screen. So as an example, you having a purple ridgeback named Urple is fine for a meme, but editing the video to put googly eyes on your dragons in funny situations would immediately disqualify it.

Now. That's all if you're submitting a speedrun. You know, to qualify it as an actual speedrun. But, after that if there's speedrun footage that actually makes it, I'd upload the OG footage once and then do a clipped section of the best parts. I know AstralSpiff does upload his Speedruns twice snd keeps the archive active when he streams it, but most just submit and show their recorded times. Especially after a certain huge drama that went further than just Speedrunning communities, allowing everyone else to see the footage unedited is what most people want from the Speedruns, and other speedruners will often look to other speedruns to see how they saved or lost time in an attempt to beat that time. Plus if you get a good time in a speedrun you'd most likely end up wanting to study it to figure out how exactly you did it in order to replicate it. So if you just want a funny video about speedrunning, that's what I'd focus on!

There are so many memes about Speedruns and Speedrunning categories that would adore having people make fun of it. Like, Burnt Apple Pie% in Cooking Mama, or a divorce% speedrun in Stardew valley where you get married and divorced as fast as possible with any of the marriage candidates. But even the meme categories are taken seriously when actually submitting runs, so that would be something you need to consider.

To bring it back to Flight Rising, if I was doing a "Power of Friendship" run where I need to make my level 25 team fail in the training fields with scratch and shred as my only options, recording it and having a on screen timer is needed and is usually to the side of the game's screen, or in an area that wouldn't cover up any game information. Then showing the full attempt no matter what. Even failed runs are good to keep on hand and practice with after all. And doing it over and over is almost always what happens.

wUPafb6.png
OOH! There is a lot to unpack here. :) Good info too! [quote name="FlareFighters" date="2024-09-24 14:51:55" ] @ Drakenhart Uh. Not really? Or well, not during the actual Speedrun because because. A) mods are usually disallowed (example being Minecraft) while texture packs/modifications can be allowed for certain games in certain cases and B) it would take off time if you used a soundboard for the effects you want. And C) Editing = run disqualified if you're submitting it like that, or will confuse most when they see a clearly edited run first and foremost claiming to be a certain time when it's.. obviously not. Most sound effects come from a stream (notifications for following, donating, ect.) or are played by others while it's being recorded. When submitting a run it cannot be edited in any way, because editing could mean cuts, and cuts could mean cheating. I mean in certain game categories, just having too few frames can disqualify your run even if you're playing completely legit.[/quote] Oh dang. I hadn't considered that. But from an outside perspective I totally understand. No you're right. [quote] So for flight rising Speedruns of any category, I'd probably say no to sound effects unless you're absolutely sure you're not going to lose time on it. And even then I wouldn't recommend it. Cuts are a no go for obvious reasons, memes depend. You can lose time with some, you could can gain time with some, but any that cover the screen is going to most likely disqualify the run because it's covering the screen. So as an example, you having a purple ridgeback named Urple is fine for a meme, but editing the video to put googly eyes on your dragons in funny situations would immediately disqualify it.[/quote] AHHH, got cha. Oh that's funny. I appreciate the input. :) [quote]Now. That's all if you're submitting a speedrun. You know, to qualify it as an actual speedrun. But, after that if there's speedrun footage that actually makes it, I'd upload the OG footage once and then do a clipped section of the best parts. [/quote] Fair. That makes sense too. Use the clips in other places to draw attention to the actual speedrun itself makes a LOT of sense. (I've been doing a lot of research into YT/TikTok reposts of twitch streams. So I get that having the raw speedrun is important. Very.) [quote]I know AstralSpiff does upload his Speedruns twice snd keeps the archive active when he streams it, but most just submit and show their recorded times. Especially after a certain huge drama that went further than just Speedrunning communities, allowing everyone else to see the footage unedited is what most people want from the Speedruns, and other speedruners will often look to other speedruns to see how they saved or lost time in an attempt to beat that time. Plus if you get a good time in a speedrun you'd most likely end up wanting to study it to figure out how exactly you did it in order to replicate it. So if you just want a funny video about speedrunning, that's what I'd focus on![/quote] Makes total sense.. But for legitimacy though, for something like FR that would take... well.. almost forever to do (except maybe coli runs)... wouldn't going offline invalidate the run? So how would one do a long-term run? Just on the honor system? No you have gotten my brain working, I'm curious. I never put much thought into the amount of effort (besides the general speed run itself) of validation of the run itself. I can see now the importance of that validation. So how would an FR validation be done if it's a long-haul speed run? I'm going to guess that some of the "things" (achievements, collections, etc) would need to be completed seperately? [quote]There are so many memes about Speedruns and Speedrunning categories that would adore having people make fun of it. Like, Burnt Apple Pie% in Cooking Mama, or a divorce% speedrun in Stardew valley where you get married and divorced as fast as possible with any of the marriage candidates. But even the meme categories are taken seriously when actually submitting runs, so that would be something you need to consider.[/quote] Now that is freaking hilarious. But how do you pick Speedrun topics/foci? [quote]To bring it back to Flight Rising, if I was doing a "Power of Friendship" run where I need to make my level 25 team fail in the training fields with scratch and shred as my only options, recording it and having a on screen timer is needed and is usually to the side of the game's screen, or in an area that wouldn't cover up any game information. Then showing the full attempt no matter what. Even failed runs are good to keep on hand and practice with after all. And doing it over and over is almost always what happens. Sorry if this just got rambly, I love speedruns. [/quote] Duuuuude you just educated me on something I had only really seen part of. This is awesome. I have far more respect for speed runs now. It's almost.... besides being a challenge... it's almost scientific! sweet!
OOH! There is a lot to unpack here. :) Good info too!
FlareFighters wrote on 2024-09-24 14:51:55:
@ Drakenhart

Oh dang. I hadn't considered that. But from an outside perspective I totally understand. No you're right.

Quote:

AHHH, got cha. Oh that's funny.
I appreciate the input. :)

Quote:
Now. That's all if you're submitting a speedrun. You know, to qualify it as an actual speedrun. But, after that if there's speedrun footage that actually makes it, I'd upload the OG footage once and then do a clipped section of the best parts.

Fair. That makes sense too. Use the clips in other places to draw attention to the actual speedrun itself makes a LOT of sense. (I've been doing a lot of research into YT/TikTok reposts of twitch streams. So I get that having the raw speedrun is important. Very.)
Quote:
I know AstralSpiff does upload his Speedruns twice snd keeps the archive active when he streams it, but most just submit and show their recorded times. Especially after a certain huge drama that went further than just Speedrunning communities, allowing everyone else to see the footage unedited is what most people want from the Speedruns, and other speedruners will often look to other speedruns to see how they saved or lost time in an attempt to beat that time. Plus if you get a good time in a speedrun you'd most likely end up wanting to study it to figure out how exactly you did it in order to replicate it. So if you just want a funny video about speedrunning, that's what I'd focus on!

Makes total sense.. But for legitimacy though, for something like FR that would take... well.. almost forever to do (except maybe coli runs)... wouldn't going offline invalidate the run?

So how would one do a long-term run? Just on the honor system?

No you have gotten my brain working, I'm curious. I never put much thought into the amount of effort (besides the general speed run itself) of validation of the run itself. I can see now the importance of that validation.

So how would an FR validation be done if it's a long-haul speed run?

I'm going to guess that some of the "things" (achievements, collections, etc) would need to be completed seperately?

Quote:

Now that is freaking hilarious.
But how do you pick Speedrun topics/foci?
Quote:

Duuuuude you just educated me on something I had only really seen part of. This is awesome. I have far more respect for speed runs now. It's almost.... besides being a challenge... it's almost scientific! sweet!
Sorry if someone's already mentioned this, but I swear someone crunched the numbers and taking into account good luck, to get all the achievements takes a few years solely because of the "Hatch 3,000 Ancient/Modern Dragons" achievements. And that's taking into account good luck with eggs.

So yeah, a Flight Rising achievements speedrun is an endeavor that spans over years just due to Ancient Hatch Batch and Modern Egg-Stravangansa lol

Quick edit: I've been playing daily for a little over a year now, and mostly hatch ancients for fodder. And I only have around 19% total progress on Ancient Hatch Batch (3,000), if that puts anything into perspective.
Sorry if someone's already mentioned this, but I swear someone crunched the numbers and taking into account good luck, to get all the achievements takes a few years solely because of the "Hatch 3,000 Ancient/Modern Dragons" achievements. And that's taking into account good luck with eggs.

So yeah, a Flight Rising achievements speedrun is an endeavor that spans over years just due to Ancient Hatch Batch and Modern Egg-Stravangansa lol

Quick edit: I've been playing daily for a little over a year now, and mostly hatch ancients for fodder. And I only have around 19% total progress on Ancient Hatch Batch (3,000), if that puts anything into perspective.
Spot-billed Pelican Rxl9DBX.png 5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@c0mm0d0re

Oh yeah no. Boons of Fertility are basically Required to do any of this as a speedrun. If you're really unlucky or never get 4-5 egg nests with Ancients especially you're doomed. Honestly even if you put only ancient pairs in the nests and Go Ham during NotN to get all the eggs it would still take a long while
@c0mm0d0re

Oh yeah no. Boons of Fertility are basically Required to do any of this as a speedrun. If you're really unlucky or never get 4-5 egg nests with Ancients especially you're doomed. Honestly even if you put only ancient pairs in the nests and Go Ham during NotN to get all the eggs it would still take a long while
wUPafb6.png
@Drakenhart

Okay because I really want to talk about this: Some speedrun categories by nature can be very long - like a Stardew Valley Community Center run or a Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess LowItem% run. The expectations for this, to avoid possible cheaters, is to record everything no matter what. The Twilight Princess specific Low Item% category is pretty simple, but has a spin on it. Low Item% are not just beating the game as fast as possible, it also includes beating the game as fast as possible with the fewest items. So for a while the "fastest" you could beat TP in a lowitem% category was Over 16 hours of literally doing nothing. Per attempt. It's because of a small error in Link's idle "holding an item for the player to see" animation, where he will instead slowly move backwards by a few pixels every animation loop because they missed putting in a single frame for the animation. And all 16 hours is required to be recorded. Pretty much all Speedruns or "Longruns" are done in one sitting, lots of people actually do joke speedruns where the actual goal is just to do everything but beat the game for as long as possible. You're allowed to sleep/take breaks during them mostly because every game like that has a point where you're just gonna be waiting for a bit anyway.

So as long as you're recording what is happening and still have the timer rolling, run is still alive. However, if you stop recording or go offline, the run is considered dead.

Most Speedrun topics can just start as something challenging, but others are just memes. Jaiden Animations created BurntApplePie% because of a joke and now it's on Speedrun dot com as an official speedrunning category. So for Flight Rising all speedruns would probably be based around the Coli and maybe adventure mode when that comes out. Possibly even "exalt%" where the goal is to exalt a certain amount of dragons after leveling them. But they'd also require rules in the same sphere. Like, no doing the speedruns during Bonus EXP events, mostly just because it wouldn't be fair to limit possible runners to only those specific times when it's a whole lot easier to schedule them outside of those limited events.

And as for an actual run of all the achievements in a single stream/section of a video, honestly it's probably just straight up impossible. I know some streams for other games can be long - my friend speedran a single attempt at a Stardew Valley perfection run for over 24 hours before giving up on it. But I don't think anything other than the actual Date Joined and number of achievements or the Bestiary numbers along with the lair and den status's can really be "counted" as officially done. Because you can look at the time they joined and look at the numbers and go "wow it took you only a year to do that!" I don't think an actual well recorded 24/7 year long attempt is going to actually happen unless you split it up into automatically recorded 8 hour Vod streams (because genuinely you HAVE to split streams up like that right now or YouTube doesn't allow it to actually show up) and post them automatically even when you're not on the computer. And even then that could FRY your PC from being on 24/7 and actively doing something.
@Drakenhart

Okay because I really want to talk about this: Some speedrun categories by nature can be very long - like a Stardew Valley Community Center run or a Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess LowItem% run. The expectations for this, to avoid possible cheaters, is to record everything no matter what. The Twilight Princess specific Low Item% category is pretty simple, but has a spin on it. Low Item% are not just beating the game as fast as possible, it also includes beating the game as fast as possible with the fewest items. So for a while the "fastest" you could beat TP in a lowitem% category was Over 16 hours of literally doing nothing. Per attempt. It's because of a small error in Link's idle "holding an item for the player to see" animation, where he will instead slowly move backwards by a few pixels every animation loop because they missed putting in a single frame for the animation. And all 16 hours is required to be recorded. Pretty much all Speedruns or "Longruns" are done in one sitting, lots of people actually do joke speedruns where the actual goal is just to do everything but beat the game for as long as possible. You're allowed to sleep/take breaks during them mostly because every game like that has a point where you're just gonna be waiting for a bit anyway.

So as long as you're recording what is happening and still have the timer rolling, run is still alive. However, if you stop recording or go offline, the run is considered dead.

Most Speedrun topics can just start as something challenging, but others are just memes. Jaiden Animations created BurntApplePie% because of a joke and now it's on Speedrun dot com as an official speedrunning category. So for Flight Rising all speedruns would probably be based around the Coli and maybe adventure mode when that comes out. Possibly even "exalt%" where the goal is to exalt a certain amount of dragons after leveling them. But they'd also require rules in the same sphere. Like, no doing the speedruns during Bonus EXP events, mostly just because it wouldn't be fair to limit possible runners to only those specific times when it's a whole lot easier to schedule them outside of those limited events.

And as for an actual run of all the achievements in a single stream/section of a video, honestly it's probably just straight up impossible. I know some streams for other games can be long - my friend speedran a single attempt at a Stardew Valley perfection run for over 24 hours before giving up on it. But I don't think anything other than the actual Date Joined and number of achievements or the Bestiary numbers along with the lair and den status's can really be "counted" as officially done. Because you can look at the time they joined and look at the numbers and go "wow it took you only a year to do that!" I don't think an actual well recorded 24/7 year long attempt is going to actually happen unless you split it up into automatically recorded 8 hour Vod streams (because genuinely you HAVE to split streams up like that right now or YouTube doesn't allow it to actually show up) and post them automatically even when you're not on the computer. And even then that could FRY your PC from being on 24/7 and actively doing something.
wUPafb6.png