Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Accent Raffles (Open 10/18 - 11/6 )
I would like to enter for Infinity swirl [item = Skin: Infinity Swirl], please!
I would like to enter for Infinity swirl Skin: Infinity Swirl , please!
Free dragons here!
Hello! May I try for Skin: Infinity Swirl please?
Hello! May I try for Skin: Infinity Swirl please?
UqN4jFQ.png
Can I enter for Infinity swirl and AZ-Royal ghost shepherd Please?
Can I enter for Infinity swirl and AZ-Royal ghost shepherd Please?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I’d like to enter for Infinity Swirl and Royal Ghost Shepherd!
I’d like to enter for Infinity Swirl and Royal Ghost Shepherd!
Mg9qSuP.gif
Can I try for infinity swirl and AX-Royal ghost shepherd please?
Can I try for infinity swirl and AX-Royal ghost shepherd please?
touhou22.pngbadapplestamp.gif LF_tiger.pngtumblr_inline_n68byxaSEo1synnum.giffbcfbdd1.gif
Please put me in for Skin: NIGHTCRAWLERS!
Please put me in for Skin: NIGHTCRAWLERS!
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
Oh man I would love to enter for the royal ghost shepard skin! Thank you for hosting!
Oh man I would love to enter for the royal ghost shepard skin! Thank you for hosting!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LVL.25 RAFFLE
FOR MATS
Entering for Royal Ghost Shepherd and Infinity Swirl !! they're SO gorgeous <3
Entering for Royal Ghost Shepherd and Infinity Swirl !! they're SO gorgeous <3
ani_bw-S_496.gif
WKtl2lb.png FObX7rS.png
I'd love to be put in the raffle for the Skin: AX-Royal Ghost Shepherd please. ^^
I'd love to be put in the raffle for the Skin: AX-Royal Ghost Shepherd please. ^^
CiiaL4K.pngXKXQVqu.png5uw7m53.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngBZroI2Z.pngbD8yYeq.pngb7jMhdE.pngO89rsXv.pngP1AHHID.png4CtjtnC.png
EBEMlSX.png
[item=skin: ax-royal ghost shepherd] Oh wow I absolutely love the Pearlcatcher skin ♥ I love the bold line art and the sketchy, wispy way the ghosts are drawn :3 May I enter the raffle for this skin? Here's a scry of my dragon ^ ^ [outfit=2682189] [item=skin: nightcrawlers] I would also like to enter for the bogsneak skin too please ♥ I recently leveled up enough to craft Bogsneak eggs so I don't know how it'll look on her yet, but I the friends are so cute ~ It's a great blend of spooky and adorable
Skin: AX-Royal Ghost Shepherd
Oh wow I absolutely love the Pearlcatcher skin ♥ I love the bold line art and the sketchy, wispy way the ghosts are drawn :3 May I enter the raffle for this skin? Here's a scry of my dragon ^ ^
AX-Royal Ghost Shepherd

Skin: NIGHTCRAWLERS
I would also like to enter for the bogsneak skin too please ♥ I recently leveled up enough to craft Bogsneak eggs so I don't know how it'll look on her yet, but I the friends are so cute ~ It's a great blend of spooky and adorable
v09Qm6B.png4uMn7D6.png

iiILKcw.png
2tEXZqw.png