Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | starfall swap hub!
[color=transparent].[/color] [center][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [b]starfall celebration 2024[/b] [emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]__________[/color] [nextcol][item=unboxing universe chest][skin=59474] [item=arcane plumage chest][skin=59476] [item=just a faerie chest][skin=59480] [item=expanse explorer chest][skin=59477] [nextcol][color=transparent]______[/color] [nextcol][item=shaded guidance chest][skin=59472] [item=starwood sky chest][skin=59487] [item=starlight flutter chest][skin=59478] [item=otherworldly flora][skin=59475][/columns] [center] [columns][color=transparent]__________[/color][nextcol] [center][u][b]grand exchange[/b][/u][/center] [skin=59473][skin=59479] [skin=59483][skin=59484] [skin=59485][skin=59486] [skin=59490][skin=59491] [skin=59481][skin=59489] [nextcol][color=transparent]______[/color][nextcol] [center][u][b]baldwin[/b][/u][/center] [skin=59482][skin=59488] [center][u][b]joxar[/b][/u] [item=magical shard][item=arcane gryphon] [item=constellation cuffs][item=arcane sword] [item=scene: arcanist's Domain][item=ancient gene parchment: starfall][/columns] [rule] [pinglist=13346] [size=2]@pinglist-13346
starfall celebration 2024

__________ Unboxing Universe Chest
Arcane Plumage Chest
Just a Faerie Chest
Expanse Explorer Chest
______ Shaded Guidance Chest
Starwood Sky Chest
Starlight Flutter Chest
Otherworldly Flora

______
baldwin

joxar

Magical Shard Arcane Gryphon
Constellation Cuffs Arcane Sword
Scene: Arcanist's Domain Ancient Gene Parchment: Starfall

@festival swap hub!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
[b]have[/b]: none atm! [b]want[/b]: [item=otherworldly flora][skin=59474][skin=59479][skin=59484][skin=59481]
have:

none atm!

want:

Otherworldly Flora
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
[b]have[/b]: [Item="starlight flutter chest"]x4 [item="starwood sky chest"] [item="shaded guidance chest"]x2 [item="just a faerie chest"] [item="otherworldly flora chest"]x2 [item="arcane plumage chest"] [item="unboxing universe chest"]x2 [b]want[/b]: fest currency!
have:
Starlight Flutter Chest x4 Starwood Sky Chest Shaded Guidance Chest x2 Just a Faerie Chest x2 Arcane Plumage Chest
Unboxing Universe Chest x2

want:
fest currency!
GD7On40.png I investigated a magical meteorite crater in the Viridian Labyrinth and all I got was this note!
@Weredogalism I'll send CR of Shaded Guidance chest for your Starwood Sky chest :)
@Weredogalism I'll send CR of Shaded Guidance chest for your Starwood Sky chest :)
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
@bugbug88

Sounds great!
@bugbug88

Sounds great!
GD7On40.png I investigated a magical meteorite crater in the Viridian Labyrinth and all I got was this note!
Done for now, thank you!
Done for now, thank you!
@weredogalism I'm gonna send an unboxing the universe chest over in exchange for the just a faerie chest if that's alright with you :)
@weredogalism I'm gonna send an unboxing the universe chest over in exchange for the just a faerie chest if that's alright with you :)
8x1Gn9m.gifwdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.pngKhnldRD.png
@bugbug88

Hey there! I have an extra Starlight Flutter Chest, could I trade for your shaded guidance chest? If that works for you, please set up a two way CR! Thank you~
@bugbug88

Hey there! I have an extra Starlight Flutter Chest, could I trade for your shaded guidance chest? If that works for you, please set up a two way CR! Thank you~
IceWind1.pngurpN4IH.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@KaitoWang Hi, I actually just got Starlight Flutter to drop but I'm still happy to trade you my Shaded Guidance if you need it! I'll set up a CR :)
@KaitoWang Hi, I actually just got Starlight Flutter to drop but I'm still happy to trade you my Shaded Guidance if you need it! I'll set up a CR :)
@bugbug88

Ah, i really appreciate it!!
@bugbug88

Ah, i really appreciate it!!
IceWind1.pngurpN4IH.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif