Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr one-time-i-dreamt
last night i dreamed that earth was on the very bottom of the dom board and it baffled me so much, even within the confines of the dream. i was like. wait. that doesnt look right
last night i dreamed that earth was on the very bottom of the dom board and it baffled me so much, even within the confines of the dream. i was like. wait. that doesnt look right
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs! my username is bugS-in-space
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
On the edge of sleep, dreamed that i was browsing the ah for adult fodder. Realized there was a f tundra at the top of the list for 2188t and in my rush to snipe it i woke myself up. then couldn't get back to sleep. foolish.
On the edge of sleep, dreamed that i was browsing the ah for adult fodder. Realized there was a f tundra at the top of the list for 2188t and in my rush to snipe it i woke myself up. then couldn't get back to sleep. foolish.
Mc37ulr.pngG3yEKJi.pngRkGciIC.png
had my first notable FR dream; for April fool's, the theme was dodos. poorly drawn ones that didn't even have color, just MS-paint line art on a white background. They were roughly pasted into the art around the site, and were doing various things like dancing. It was cute, but also a bit perplexing XD
had my first notable FR dream; for April fool's, the theme was dodos. poorly drawn ones that didn't even have color, just MS-paint line art on a white background. They were roughly pasted into the art around the site, and were doing various things like dancing. It was cute, but also a bit perplexing XD
A few weeks ago I dreamt that one of my friends was turned into a wildclaw. I think the genes the wildclaw had were kind of nonexistent but I recreated it as close to memory as I could after I woke up [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=136&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=161&winggene=23&wings=59&auth=5e70ae23a84dfce2a958fa8403d99aefa7822823&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Might take this on as a breeding project
A few weeks ago I dreamt that one of my friends was turned into a wildclaw. I think the genes the wildclaw had were kind of nonexistent but I recreated it as close to memory as I could after I woke up

dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=136&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=161&winggene=23&wings=59&auth=5e70ae23a84dfce2a958fa8403d99aefa7822823&dummyext=prev.png
Might take this on as a breeding project
This is going to be a bit of a long one so buckle up. The background is that I’m currently working on the founder for a subspecies project themed around a group of dragons infected with a fungus and being controlled by mothermind. Every once in a while a dragon infected with the fungus will develop flu like symptoms and release clouds of spores when they sneeze. This is all non dream.

I saw a female snapper up in a tower, sneezing from the fungal sickness. She sneezes out the window and mistakes the spores for bright stars and gazes out. A mirror screams “what have you done to me!? I was going to confess my love to another dragon tonight! Now what will she think of me? We were going to have hatchlings together. You killed those hatchlings!” The snapper tries to fly down and apologize but the Mirror runs away.

The snapper was kind of like my dragon spice with the opal gene and muted orange colors. So if I were to recreate this dragon it would probably be a child of hers. I might pair her up with Borealis because Snowfox is now with Mintchocchip.
This is going to be a bit of a long one so buckle up. The background is that I’m currently working on the founder for a subspecies project themed around a group of dragons infected with a fungus and being controlled by mothermind. Every once in a while a dragon infected with the fungus will develop flu like symptoms and release clouds of spores when they sneeze. This is all non dream.

I saw a female snapper up in a tower, sneezing from the fungal sickness. She sneezes out the window and mistakes the spores for bright stars and gazes out. A mirror screams “what have you done to me!? I was going to confess my love to another dragon tonight! Now what will she think of me? We were going to have hatchlings together. You killed those hatchlings!” The snapper tries to fly down and apologize but the Mirror runs away.

The snapper was kind of like my dragon spice with the opal gene and muted orange colors. So if I were to recreate this dragon it would probably be a child of hers. I might pair her up with Borealis because Snowfox is now with Mintchocchip.
Agender (Agender flag)
Any Pronoun (Agender flag)
pZJYyk4.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
2VtxnMX.png
reHWBXk.png
Da1cz0f.png
0HBKL8H.png
l8NOdbs.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
3CzZFT6.png
cm7m9xw.png
I'm playing go fish!
1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
This tab has adoptable dragons!
There were two new breeds, and ancient and a modern, only one of which I can remember.
The ancient was Straight Up an octopus. nothing more nothing less. The one I owned was a lionfish primary. The premise of the dream wasn't even the new ancient, it was that I had found a familiar(vaguely an Arlo Nautilus fam i think? so also very octopus-like) that matched the colours + pattern of my octopus perfectly. made me very happy.
I then clicked off my octopus and onto another dragon, which was the second breed I unfortunately can't remember. I distinctly knew it was a modern though
There were two new breeds, and ancient and a modern, only one of which I can remember.
The ancient was Straight Up an octopus. nothing more nothing less. The one I owned was a lionfish primary. The premise of the dream wasn't even the new ancient, it was that I had found a familiar(vaguely an Arlo Nautilus fam i think? so also very octopus-like) that matched the colours + pattern of my octopus perfectly. made me very happy.
I then clicked off my octopus and onto another dragon, which was the second breed I unfortunately can't remember. I distinctly knew it was a modern though
Greyhound in spiky Plague gear
Someone gifted me an imp scroll / gen 1 imp and my account got hacked lol

And I hatched a xxx obsidian gen 1 (I haven’t even hatched a double yet rip)
Someone gifted me an imp scroll / gen 1 imp and my account got hacked lol

And I hatched a xxx obsidian gen 1 (I haven’t even hatched a double yet rip)
ldNLSdw.png H4ti9.gif xI0CQ.gif xxYvl.gif 45Bqs.gif
One time, I had a dream where I was posting on the "Steal a Gen One" thread. The person after me said that they didn't find any of my G1 dragons interesting (it's worth a mention I had 104 of them at that time and as of now that number has risen to 116), so they picked a random dragon from my lair - a Fae that had some kind of green Harlequin as the primary color and gene.

I don't even have a dragon that looks like that (but I kinda want one, just for the joke). Even in the dream, I was like "Really?!"
One time, I had a dream where I was posting on the "Steal a Gen One" thread. The person after me said that they didn't find any of my G1 dragons interesting (it's worth a mention I had 104 of them at that time and as of now that number has risen to 116), so they picked a random dragon from my lair - a Fae that had some kind of green Harlequin as the primary color and gene.

I don't even have a dragon that looks like that (but I kinda want one, just for the joke). Even in the dream, I was like "Really?!"
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
made a skin for my shoes themed after the rimebone stockade. thinking of making it real for crystalline gala. well not for shoes but ykwim.
made a skin for my shoes themed after the rimebone stockade. thinking of making it real for crystalline gala. well not for shoes but ykwim.
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I keep dreaming of a "secret" gathering and world map mix activity. Basically gathering 2.0, where each location has its own art. It is a reoccuring bit in my dreams.
I keep dreaming of a "secret" gathering and world map mix activity. Basically gathering 2.0, where each location has its own art. It is a reoccuring bit in my dreams.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
healthpoints' Pixel doodle dregs buttonauction house - dragon price statistics