Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tapestry’s Skins{AbM third head, skulls
who these looks gorgeous and so fun! Personally loving 1 and 4 the most!
who these looks gorgeous and so fun! Personally loving 1 and 4 the most!
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
These are fantastic! It's hard to narrow down but I think I love 1 and 4 best (3 is so good too though aaa). I do really like how the sun looks too.
These are fantastic! It's hard to narrow down but I think I love 1 and 4 best (3 is so good too though aaa). I do really like how the sun looks too.
signature by Allocen
one and four are my favorites; I'd purchase all of them, tbh, but would lean towards one, two, and four the most for my own personal color palettes.

I think doing one with the sun, and one with the moon would be lovely. c:
one and four are my favorites; I'd purchase all of them, tbh, but would lean towards one, two, and four the most for my own personal color palettes.

I think doing one with the sun, and one with the moon would be lovely. c:
Abhishek%20lantern%20left%20facing.gif....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

l i n k s. v art shop » accents » wishlist
I also agree with everyone saying #1 & #4, but I also agree with terraclae about either giving reds or blues in the headscarf for the fourth one!
I also agree with everyone saying #1 & #4, but I also agree with terraclae about either giving reds or blues in the headscarf for the fourth one!
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
I love #2 !!! I don't mind the sun, the only strange aspect is how the moon and the sun on each accent is not aligned with the wing plane, it's facing the viewer instead; it's more apparent with the sun as a full circle but it's the same issue with the moon in my humble opinion. It makes it seem like elements floating in front of the dragon rather than something on their body shape.
I love #2 !!! I don't mind the sun, the only strange aspect is how the moon and the sun on each accent is not aligned with the wing plane, it's facing the viewer instead; it's more apparent with the sun as a full circle but it's the same issue with the moon in my humble opinion. It makes it seem like elements floating in front of the dragon rather than something on their body shape.
2 and 4 are my faves!
2 and 4 are my faves!

75JySJB.pngbWeLCqf.pngjI9KbMj.png6Ef6hwD.pngcaNmJrr.pngJ7D1quC.png
one and four are my favorites!
one and four are my favorites!
________________________y6Tz96p.png
x
no stars above us
dani | they / them | fr+2

______about & wishlist
YEESS YES LOVE IT, I'm very interested in #2
YEESS YES LOVE IT, I'm very interested in #2
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Very interested in a copy of Finding Serenity if you ever reprint or have a spare!
Very interested in a copy of Finding Serenity if you ever reprint or have a spare!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
I like the beige/sandy color best, and the Sun doesn't look too strange, just elaborate (I just prefer the Moon)
I like the beige/sandy color best, and the Sun doesn't look too strange, just elaborate (I just prefer the Moon)
HzGpUHb.png