Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New scroll
I don't see a reason to use it personally.
I don't see a reason to use it personally.
Mwff8lj.png
I don’t have a use for it either honestly, I already wish I could opt out of seeing them, it’s just not it for me lol

It’s great for those who wanted it (I supported a suggestion of flipping an avatar image, but not the entire dragon) it makes poses that are already hard to read, even harder xD

It’s just not it for me, at least for now, I don’t see a use for it.
I don’t have a use for it either honestly, I already wish I could opt out of seeing them, it’s just not it for me lol

It’s great for those who wanted it (I supported a suggestion of flipping an avatar image, but not the entire dragon) it makes poses that are already hard to read, even harder xD

It’s just not it for me, at least for now, I don’t see a use for it.
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Absolutely should have been a toggle. Legitimately disappointed they went the option of making it a scroll. I can never settle on a lair layout so it's an expense I can't justify with how often my lair changes.
Probably not been more disappointed in an update in a really long time because now it's been implemented like this there's no way it will ever be changed. I know not everyone moves their lair around a lot but for people who do and who really wanted to use flipped images this basically locks us out of it...
A toggle would have been great for all playstyles, but they've limited it to only specific ones and that's pretty disheartening.
I would have to scroll ALL my major dragons to use it the way I intended, which is a cost I cannot justify for something so simple. Which means I probably won't use it at all.

I know people are saying "the price is reasonable" but that's only if you intended to use it on one or two dragons. It's an item that effects lair layout, so I planned on using this feature someday on a bunch of dragons. To scroll my main tab alone would cost 1875g and that's only a fraction of my dragons. It isn't reasonably priced for mass use at all.
Absolutely should have been a toggle. Legitimately disappointed they went the option of making it a scroll. I can never settle on a lair layout so it's an expense I can't justify with how often my lair changes.
Probably not been more disappointed in an update in a really long time because now it's been implemented like this there's no way it will ever be changed. I know not everyone moves their lair around a lot but for people who do and who really wanted to use flipped images this basically locks us out of it...
A toggle would have been great for all playstyles, but they've limited it to only specific ones and that's pretty disheartening.
I would have to scroll ALL my major dragons to use it the way I intended, which is a cost I cannot justify for something so simple. Which means I probably won't use it at all.

I know people are saying "the price is reasonable" but that's only if you intended to use it on one or two dragons. It's an item that effects lair layout, so I planned on using this feature someday on a bunch of dragons. To scroll my main tab alone would cost 1875g and that's only a fraction of my dragons. It isn't reasonably priced for mass use at all.
I probably won't, but I'm not sure. Rather spend my gems in other avenues like skins and such. But I also think it'd just be difficult for me to use them well.

I've got an all-Male Skydancer lair going on, and they're really on the hard end of the spectrum with facing left. If I do one, I've got to do a bunch, and even then I don't know if I want to tempt that route.
I think I could make it work if I did the 4 dragons per row thing, but I like the 5 per row. But then it just leaves things to feel off since the middle dragon can only face right or left and make the whole layout wonky.
I probably won't, but I'm not sure. Rather spend my gems in other avenues like skins and such. But I also think it'd just be difficult for me to use them well.

I've got an all-Male Skydancer lair going on, and they're really on the hard end of the spectrum with facing left. If I do one, I've got to do a bunch, and even then I don't know if I want to tempt that route.
I think I could make it work if I did the 4 dragons per row thing, but I like the 5 per row. But then it just leaves things to feel off since the middle dragon can only face right or left and make the whole layout wonky.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
while I do wish it was cheaper or even free toggle - I do shuffle my lair from time to time and preffer dragons looking inside rather than outside (if that makes sense) and yeah pairs to look at each others so it would make my life easier... I will surely use it for my most important pairs to look at each other. it is sure feature I wanted ever since suggestion for it appeared

I feel like recently we got a bunch of heavy gem items, or at least features that make you need to spend more gems so this feels odd. new breed, hatchling skin... so people be buying new breed skins, genes for new breed, new hatchling skins, EY scrolls, and now this
while I do wish it was cheaper or even free toggle - I do shuffle my lair from time to time and preffer dragons looking inside rather than outside (if that makes sense) and yeah pairs to look at each others so it would make my life easier... I will surely use it for my most important pairs to look at each other. it is sure feature I wanted ever since suggestion for it appeared

I feel like recently we got a bunch of heavy gem items, or at least features that make you need to spend more gems so this feels odd. new breed, hatchling skin... so people be buying new breed skins, genes for new breed, new hatchling skins, EY scrolls, and now this
WIhgWqV.png yeetWr77RAu.png
yeet
you
see
mE
wHy
yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I'm excited to get some so that my left-facing gladiators will display facing the right like they do in the coliseum!

Still, I can understand people being disappointed that it has to be bought and applied individually, when flipping largely just affects lair page layout. Maybe it would have been better for the item to come in a bundle (e.g., 5 scrolls for 150g), or for it to be a more expensive single-use consumable that unlocks the flipping feature for your entire lair
I'm excited to get some so that my left-facing gladiators will display facing the right like they do in the coliseum!

Still, I can understand people being disappointed that it has to be bought and applied individually, when flipping largely just affects lair page layout. Maybe it would have been better for the item to come in a bundle (e.g., 5 scrolls for 150g), or for it to be a more expensive single-use consumable that unlocks the flipping feature for your entire lair

2 Shimmering Pinecones

b. 1999

FR +0

2 Shimmering Pinecones

Genderfluid flag 'he/she/they' button

Ace flag 'Asexual' button

Bi flag 'biromantic' button

2 Shimmering Pinecones
Nah... It's a neat little feature, but I think that scroll will join the renaming scroll in the "This is not worth the money" junkyard for me. Flipping pose is sort of fun, but I can't see myself going through the trouble lmao.
Nah... It's a neat little feature, but I think that scroll will join the renaming scroll in the "This is not worth the money" junkyard for me. Flipping pose is sort of fun, but I can't see myself going through the trouble lmao.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Nope, won’t be buying or using one. Agree with those who have already suggested this should have been a customisable toggle so those that wanted the option had it available to them. Also agree that being able to see flipped dragons or not should be a toggle in user settings, for those that are struggling and have reported feeling unwell (especially after the April Fools event a while back).

Honestly a little disappointed that this was the big update and feel that we could have had more discussion as a community about how this would be implemented on the site before it went live, but it’s happened.

Loved the moth capes and the new familiar drops though. I’ve already brewed the Baldwin cape — might eventually make a Mothra dragon to go with my Godzillas.
Nope, won’t be buying or using one. Agree with those who have already suggested this should have been a customisable toggle so those that wanted the option had it available to them. Also agree that being able to see flipped dragons or not should be a toggle in user settings, for those that are struggling and have reported feeling unwell (especially after the April Fools event a while back).

Honestly a little disappointed that this was the big update and feel that we could have had more discussion as a community about how this would be implemented on the site before it went live, but it’s happened.

Loved the moth capes and the new familiar drops though. I’ve already brewed the Baldwin cape — might eventually make a Mothra dragon to go with my Godzillas.
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
i miiight if there's a dragon who really needs one and a way to preview that stuff for free on site. but yeah i've only used the sex scroll once to fit a skin on a fandragon with the right birth date. definitely not worth it for making pairs face each other
i miiight if there's a dragon who really needs one and a way to preview that stuff for free on site. but yeah i've only used the sex scroll once to fit a skin on a fandragon with the right birth date. definitely not worth it for making pairs face each other
Accent: Jelliecatcher (Pearlcatcher Female)

Selling Gened Gen1s and other dragons
i honestly dont really get why we needed this but hey! why not. the gender scroll will still get way more use out of me.

edit: i don't mean this in a bad way. It's just something i never expected. But hey, if you think your dragon would look better like it does in the coliseum, props to you!
i honestly dont really get why we needed this but hey! why not. the gender scroll will still get way more use out of me.

edit: i don't mean this in a bad way. It's just something i never expected. But hey, if you think your dragon would look better like it does in the coliseum, props to you!
xulc4O8.png