Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help scrying OC, chance to win some t/g!
(If this should go in another forum please do let me know and I will move it, thanks!)

It's been some years maybe since I did my last own OC fandragon and I was thinking of bringing a couple more in. My previous OC fandragons are here.

Now that I redesigned them I'd like to make fandragons of my dear blobs:
Kiz, the origin - they had a human form and a feral form (elk) but sooner than later they kind of became a World Tree TM vibe of thing. They symbolize the cycle of life and the origin of things.
Shin, the guide - she also had a human form for most time, but she swaps sometimes with the feral form (caracal). Agile, leader-like despite not liking the idea of being a leader, she's trustworthy. Supports the cycle of life.
--Both have motifs of life, little jewelry accesories, runes, cycles.

Here's the thing, I tried to translate them to dragons but I'm struggling. Sometimes I got very clear ideas of how to translate my blobs but this is not so much being the case. I will share the scries I had. You are free to recycle breed/genes/colors, or fully change/interpret them yourself, you are free to share dragon scries and accent/apparel scries.
-If I use your full/most of your scry (genes, apparel, etc) I'll give ya 200kT/g
-If I use part of your scry along a mix of mine, I'll give ya 100kT/g
-If I use some parts/changes of my scries, I'll give ya 50kT/g
-Among people who participate I will use a randomizer to give one person 20kT/g :)

Again you are more than welcome to just share dragon scries, or apparel scries on my options, or a mix of your dragon+apparel scry!

I only got these scries so far. I'd favor moderns for the apparel but ancients are welcomed.

Kiz, the origin: tall/big vibes
Imp for the horns, ripple/current gives me tree vibes, runes for well, the runes
Kiz1

Gaoler for the horns and fluff, ripple tree vibes, braids for the character's braids
Kiz2

Shin, the guide: she's short and lightly chubby. I discarded breeds like fae or spiral because she's not -that- small (between 1.52-1.60m)
Coatl with the head feathers up reminds me of her caracal ears, chrys for the skin spots, trail for the caracal ears edge, stained to unify colors
shin1

Obe F pose gives me good vibes for Shin, freckle as another option for the skin spots, trail same thing, runes for the, runes
shin2

(If this should go in another forum please do let me know and I will move it, thanks!)

It's been some years maybe since I did my last own OC fandragon and I was thinking of bringing a couple more in. My previous OC fandragons are here.

Now that I redesigned them I'd like to make fandragons of my dear blobs:
Kiz, the origin - they had a human form and a feral form (elk) but sooner than later they kind of became a World Tree TM vibe of thing. They symbolize the cycle of life and the origin of things.
Shin, the guide - she also had a human form for most time, but she swaps sometimes with the feral form (caracal). Agile, leader-like despite not liking the idea of being a leader, she's trustworthy. Supports the cycle of life.
--Both have motifs of life, little jewelry accesories, runes, cycles.

Here's the thing, I tried to translate them to dragons but I'm struggling. Sometimes I got very clear ideas of how to translate my blobs but this is not so much being the case. I will share the scries I had. You are free to recycle breed/genes/colors, or fully change/interpret them yourself, you are free to share dragon scries and accent/apparel scries.
-If I use your full/most of your scry (genes, apparel, etc) I'll give ya 200kT/g
-If I use part of your scry along a mix of mine, I'll give ya 100kT/g
-If I use some parts/changes of my scries, I'll give ya 50kT/g
-Among people who participate I will use a randomizer to give one person 20kT/g :)

Again you are more than welcome to just share dragon scries, or apparel scries on my options, or a mix of your dragon+apparel scry!

I only got these scries so far. I'd favor moderns for the apparel but ancients are welcomed.

Kiz, the origin: tall/big vibes
Imp for the horns, ripple/current gives me tree vibes, runes for well, the runes
Kiz1

Gaoler for the horns and fluff, ripple tree vibes, braids for the character's braids
Kiz2

Shin, the guide: she's short and lightly chubby. I discarded breeds like fae or spiral because she's not -that- small (between 1.52-1.60m)
Coatl with the head feathers up reminds me of her caracal ears, chrys for the skin spots, trail for the caracal ears edge, stained to unify colors
shin1

Obe F pose gives me good vibes for Shin, freckle as another option for the skin spots, trail same thing, runes for the, runes
shin2

On July I will be at Artfight
vibing and starting to draw again.
Feel free to pass by and say hi!

Please don't be scared by my nº of attacks.
........ They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)
to me, Kiz has obelisk vibes because her hair is a lot like obelisk mane. sample scry (same colors as your scry but changing the secondary to eel) chocolate ripple | umber eel | peach runes [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=84&wings=157&auth=9785dc6025e262dd0a6ea8acfd4ee9ac22386a73&dummyext=prev.png[/img] then perhaps you could add antlers with apparel: [item=Summer Antlers] I also think golden sage apparel might match her outfit: [item=Golden Sage Shawl][item=Golden Sage Sash]
to me, Kiz has obelisk vibes because her hair is a lot like obelisk mane.

sample scry (same colors as your scry but changing the secondary to eel)
chocolate ripple | umber eel | peach runes

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=84&wings=157&auth=9785dc6025e262dd0a6ea8acfd4ee9ac22386a73&dummyext=prev.png

then perhaps you could add antlers with apparel:

Summer Antlers

I also think golden sage apparel might match her outfit:

Golden Sage Shawl Golden Sage Sash
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
Something that might work for Kiz's braids and hair would be the the dire kelpie mane, which is the right color and had braid-looking strands! [outfit=2616477] [outfit=2616478] [item=dire kelpie mane] For Shin I used your scry (but with bright earth eyes, I think that matches ok!) [outfit=2616481] I went ahead and put the entire peridot flourish set on, because those get really close to her jewelry! I also added the golden sash set, but you could take off things (like the lanterns or face cover, probably, I was just trying to get close to the dress)
Something that might work for Kiz's braids and hair would be the the dire kelpie mane, which is the right color and had braid-looking strands!
ocidea
ocidea1
Dire Kelpie Mane

For Shin I used your scry (but with bright earth eyes, I think that matches ok!)
shinfit?

I went ahead and put the entire peridot flourish set on, because those get really close to her jewelry! I also added the golden sash set, but you could take off things (like the lanterns or face cover, probably, I was just trying to get close to the dress)

Hiya! I also recently made some scries for my own deer/deer-themed ocs and got inspired to help :D [outfit=2606903][outfit=2606894] I used a Skydancer for my actual deer lookin' oc cause I found it worked best for body shape and there are plenty of good antler apparel items to complete the look, so maybe that could work for Kiz as well! I also think using a secondary gene like Myrid or Paisley might help add some "leaves" to complete the tree vibe [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=110&wings=157&auth=f164ff99a07e968cd414c5cffbc7034cba6e5c34&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=136&wings=157&auth=73e39db313cdb1d29ceed8f28aa1b199779cda9e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also if you do wanna try an Obelisk like Achaius suggested then consider changing the secondary color to Oilslick to get a darker mane that still falls in the same color scheme without needing to limit your gene options [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=6&wings=70&auth=56f93de41b1987d15081cd93390ea5e724ea2af9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also maybe a little out there but I discovered Soil/Blaze matches the peach runes perfectly; plus if you don't mind adding a lil' green it also adds some leaves to highlight the tree theme [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=213&wings=54&auth=d797974044a53022abc1d0c8e0d86cfab158f42d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hiya! I also recently made some scries for my own deer/deer-themed ocs and got inspired to help :D
Moriah's gear
Wallace Fit

I used a Skydancer for my actual deer lookin' oc cause I found it worked best for body shape and there are plenty of good antler apparel items to complete the look, so maybe that could work for Kiz as well! I also think using a secondary gene like Myrid or Paisley might help add some "leaves" to complete the tree vibe
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=110&wings=157&auth=f164ff99a07e968cd414c5cffbc7034cba6e5c34&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=136&wings=157&auth=73e39db313cdb1d29ceed8f28aa1b199779cda9e&dummyext=prev.png
Also if you do wanna try an Obelisk like Achaius suggested then consider changing the secondary color to Oilslick to get a darker mane that still falls in the same color scheme without needing to limit your gene options
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=6&wings=70&auth=56f93de41b1987d15081cd93390ea5e724ea2af9&dummyext=prev.png
Also maybe a little out there but I discovered Soil/Blaze matches the peach runes perfectly; plus if you don't mind adding a lil' green it also adds some leaves to highlight the tree theme
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=14&winggene=213&wings=54&auth=d797974044a53022abc1d0c8e0d86cfab158f42d&dummyext=prev.png
I'm on artfight playing for Stardust this year come battle me at artfight.net/~ParadoxLily
Might take me a bit to decide and try to mix/match but all these suggestions are nice :D some of them I hadn't even considered before. I'd see if there's any more ideas, but Kiz already has some interesting options!
Might take me a bit to decide and try to mix/match but all these suggestions are nice :D some of them I hadn't even considered before. I'd see if there's any more ideas, but Kiz already has some interesting options!

Commissions & portfolio
FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)
On my way to send some treasure's to y'all ! @/Achaius for the obe + antlers idea, @/vivimxs for the idea of using flourish apparel (though I will use a blue-r one), @/PeaceLilyParadox for the myrid and blaze ideas to complete the tree vibe :)
On my way to send some treasure's to y'all ! @/Achaius for the obe + antlers idea, @/vivimxs for the idea of using flourish apparel (though I will use a blue-r one), @/PeaceLilyParadox for the myrid and blaze ideas to complete the tree vibe :)

Commissions & portfolio
FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)
[center]I'm not sure about a scry, I really like the Chrysocolla one you came up with, but I threw together a quick outfit for Shin! [outfit=2619983] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=7301,30040,1093,1094,10366,15714,10738,6985,6954&xt=dressing.png[/img] [s]Might come back a little later and take a stab at Kiz as well.[/s] ETA: Here's my best attempts at Kiz [outfit=2620030] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=2842,957,10731,40428,10394,10387&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=2620031] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=2842,58054,10731,40428,10394,10387&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
I'm not sure about a scry, I really like the Chrysocolla one you came up with, but I threw together a quick outfit for Shin!

Shin Outfit
dummy?breed=12&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=7301,30040,1093,1094,10366,15714,10738,6985,6954&xt=dressing.png

Might come back a little later and take a stab at Kiz as well.

ETA: Here's my best attempts at Kiz

Kiz Outfit
dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=2842,957,10731,40428,10394,10387&xt=dressing.png

Kiz Outfit 2
dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=2842,58054,10731,40428,10394,10387&xt=dressing.png
---- dclp0zi-21bfdc8c-3865-4801-86ba-7acf107399cc.png ---
- Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast.
Be Kind
-- kaeruwep.png