Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Kilonian’s Every Color Challenge (why)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
If you're still looking for an XXX Radioactive, there used to be an Eyesore thread somewhere around here. If not, the next time some of my dergs pop one, I can ping you? I keep collecting them lmao
If you're still looking for an XXX Radioactive, there used to be an Eyesore thread somewhere around here. If not, the next time some of my dergs pop one, I can ping you? I keep collecting them lmao

oouioVf.png|fkWjutW.png
5hF3FGk.png|WQA384m.png
a24f2Oy.png|LHioCBR.png
88219800.png
@Adrasci

I definitely will from now on! I forget that not everyone knows every single dragon here like I do lol
@Adrasci

I definitely will from now on! I forget that not everyone knows every single dragon here like I do lol
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@Ittybittybug

Hey! Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it!
However, XXX radioactive is one of the only colors I already have lined up (as in, I owned one before this challenge began) and I’ll be adding them when I get to that color (since my challenge also means I’m collecting each color in order!)

I have a full list in my very first post showing which dragons I already have!

Thank you again, and feel free to ping me anytime for any other xxx colors you have to offer, or if you know of any fun places to look for them! :)
@Ittybittybug

Hey! Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it!
However, XXX radioactive is one of the only colors I already have lined up (as in, I owned one before this challenge began) and I’ll be adding them when I get to that color (since my challenge also means I’m collecting each color in order!)

I have a full list in my very first post showing which dragons I already have!

Thank you again, and feel free to ping me anytime for any other xxx colors you have to offer, or if you know of any fun places to look for them! :)
@Kilonian

ahh, gotcha! I misunderstood the list then lmao, my bad! I've been up for entirely too long.

I have XXX Pearl, Wine, and Sunset as well that I'm either not terribly attached to or are willing to replace whenever you get around to them on your list! One has a skin on right now (The sunset one), but if you scroll down in his bio you can see a picture without.
@Kilonian

ahh, gotcha! I misunderstood the list then lmao, my bad! I've been up for entirely too long.

I have XXX Pearl, Wine, and Sunset as well that I'm either not terribly attached to or are willing to replace whenever you get around to them on your list! One has a skin on right now (The sunset one), but if you scroll down in his bio you can see a picture without.

oouioVf.png|fkWjutW.png
5hF3FGk.png|WQA384m.png
a24f2Oy.png|LHioCBR.png
88219800.png
@Ittybittybug

Ooo, very pretty!

Thank you for showing them, and I’ll be sure to keep them in mind as those colors approach! :)
@Ittybittybug

Ooo, very pretty!

Thank you for showing them, and I’ll be sure to keep them in mind as those colors approach! :)
[center][b]Dragon 30: Fog[/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95652426][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/956525/95652426_350.png[/img][/url] Meet SootSnoot! SootSnoot is a summer camp counselor! He’s got that chipper, can-do attitude, always tries to include everyone, and is in all honesty way too overconfident in his sense of direction and survival skills. He tries to lead hikes into the woods but often ends up spinning the map around for about 2 hours until he miraculously makes it back to camp, and always has trouble starting fires. He also ended up sick for an entire weekend after he mistakenly ate the wrong mushroom. However, the kinds at camp have leaves not to take him too seriously, and learn a lot from following his example of what not to do! (He is rather fantastic at roasting the perfect marshmallow though, so don’t discount all his skills!) ——————————[/center] [center]Hey everyone! Super late post, but made it today! Had to wait for a user to send a crossroads, but all is well! :) not too much else to say today, honestly just happy I managed to get this out! I think SootSnoot is adorable, and I cannot get the image of him roasting marshmallows on his long nose out of my head XD I hope you like him too, and I’ll hopefully see you very soon for the next color! See you then! :) @pinglist-29438 [/center]
Dragon 30: Fog
95652426_350.png

Meet SootSnoot!

SootSnoot is a summer camp counselor!
He’s got that chipper, can-do attitude, always tries to include everyone, and is in all honesty way too overconfident in his sense of direction and survival skills.

He tries to lead hikes into the woods but often ends up spinning the map around for about 2 hours until he miraculously makes it back to camp, and always has trouble starting fires.

He also ended up sick for an entire weekend after he mistakenly ate the wrong mushroom.

However, the kinds at camp have leaves not to take him too seriously, and learn a lot from following his example of what not to do!

(He is rather fantastic at roasting the perfect marshmallow though, so don’t discount all his skills!)

——————————
Hey everyone! Super late post, but made it today! Had to wait for a user to send a crossroads, but all is well! :) not too much else to say today, honestly just happy I managed to get this out!

I think SootSnoot is adorable, and I cannot get the image of him roasting marshmallows on his long nose out of my head XD

I hope you like him too, and I’ll hopefully see you very soon for the next color!

See you then! :)

@Kilos Every Color Challenge
SOOTSNOOT HAHA OH MY GOD THAT'S SUCH A SILLY NAME I LOVE HIM SO MUCH [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
SOOTSNOOT HAHA OH MY GOD THAT'S SUCH A SILLY NAME I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
NcRl9aq.png
@Solarizia

Im so glad you love the name XD
Half of why I waited so long for him yesterday is because I came up with the name after seeing him and couldn’t stop thinking about it lol
@Solarizia

Im so glad you love the name XD
Half of why I waited so long for him yesterday is because I came up with the name after seeing him and couldn’t stop thinking about it lol
[center][b]Dragon 31: Mist[/b][/center] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94769439][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/947695/94769439_350.png[/img][/url] Meet Vague! Vague is a very forgetful dragon. If you ask her to do something, there’s very little chance she’ll actually do it, and you’ll receive an “oh my, did I forget again? I’m so sorry, I don’t know where my head is at these days!” If you plan an event, she’ll most definitely be at least a few hours late, if she shows up at all, and always manages to leave important things behind. Once, she forgot the birthday present for the party she arrived at, and consistently leaves her keys in her house, prompting her to have to call a locksmith almost daily. She eventually gave her neighbor, [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95274005]Zeck[/url], a set of keys so she could simply ask him whenever she locked herself out. Zeck doesn’t mind too much, except for the fact that Vague constantly forgets she’s not supposed to touch him, and he has to remind her on a daily basis that no, she can’t have a hug, or even a ‘teeny tiny handshake’. Vague knows she has trouble remembering, and she tries so hard! But it must be somthing in her brain that makes it much more difficult for her than for other dragons. Ironically, the only things she can remember is everyone’s birthday (except her own half the time) and even if she forgets the gift on the counter, or shows up late to the party, she always makes time to wish them happy birthday before the day is out! She promises to always keep practicing, but despite her forgetfulness, all her friends all love her, and when she is at a gathering, she is always the life of the party! ————————— Hello everyone! Hope your day is going well! Today’s color is mist, and the wonderful user @Adrasci donated Vague to me, and wow is she lovely! I love how the opal still stands out on her even though it’s all the same color! So, as always, thank you again, so much for your generosity and kindness <3 The vibes I got from her were just a bit ditzy, head in the clouds type of dragon, and I like the little personality I came up with for her! I hope you do as well! Thank you all so much for tuning in and following my progress for this challenge, cause I don’t think I’d have the motivation to keep doing this if it wasn’t for all of you always expressing how much you love these characters every time I post! So, thank you to every here as well for your time and energy! <3 I think I have a dragon all lined up for tomorrow, but I’ll be reaching out to that user just in case lol Regardless, I’ll see you all very soon! Have a nice day! :) @pinglist-29438 [/center]
Dragon 31: Mist
94769439_350.png

Meet Vague!

Vague is a very forgetful dragon.
If you ask her to do something, there’s very little chance she’ll actually do it, and you’ll receive an “oh my, did I forget again? I’m so sorry, I don’t know where my head is at these days!”

If you plan an event, she’ll most definitely be at least a few hours late, if she shows up at all, and always manages to leave important things behind.

Once, she forgot the birthday present for the party she arrived at, and consistently leaves her keys in her house, prompting her to have to call a locksmith almost daily.

She eventually gave her neighbor, Zeck, a set of keys so she could simply ask him whenever she locked herself out.

Zeck doesn’t mind too much, except for the fact that Vague constantly forgets she’s not supposed to touch him, and he has to remind her on a daily basis that no, she can’t have a hug, or even a ‘teeny tiny handshake’.

Vague knows she has trouble remembering, and she tries so hard! But it must be somthing in her brain that makes it much more difficult for her than for other dragons.

Ironically, the only things she can remember is everyone’s birthday (except her own half the time) and even if she forgets the gift on the counter, or shows up late to the party, she always makes time to wish them happy birthday before the day is out!

She promises to always keep practicing, but despite her forgetfulness, all her friends all love her, and when she is at a gathering, she is always the life of the party!

—————————

Hello everyone! Hope your day is going well! Today’s color is mist, and the wonderful user @Adrasci donated Vague to me, and wow is she lovely! I love how the opal still stands out on her even though it’s all the same color!
So, as always, thank you again, so much for your generosity and kindness <3

The vibes I got from her were just a bit ditzy, head in the clouds type of dragon, and I like the little personality I came up with for her! I hope you do as well!

Thank you all so much for tuning in and following my progress for this challenge, cause I don’t think I’d have the motivation to keep doing this if it wasn’t for all of you always expressing how much you love these characters every time I post! So, thank you to every here as well for your time and energy! <3

I think I have a dragon all lined up for tomorrow, but I’ll be reaching out to that user just in case lol

Regardless, I’ll see you all very soon! Have a nice day! :)

@Kilos Every Color Challenge
she... she's just like me for real

(like always, i love today's dragon! your right about the opal standing out, especially on the wings)
she... she's just like me for real

(like always, i love today's dragon! your right about the opal standing out, especially on the wings)
NcRl9aq.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14