Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "Anti-Suggestions"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Oh, my time to shine!
  • Dragons come pre-named. What, parents don't name their kids?
  • Exalted dragons have a chance to return, but they are starving. They also automatically remove the gold you received from exalting them originally, giving you the possibility of going into the negative.
  • Following that, there is now dragon repo. Items will be removed at random until the debt is "paid", one item per thousand in debt. This can be any item, including rare items.
  • Dragons of different species cannot breed.
  • You cannot resell items you recently bought (30 day minimum wait time).
Dragons of different species cannot breed.
Oh, my time to shine!
  • Dragons come pre-named. What, parents don't name their kids?
  • Exalted dragons have a chance to return, but they are starving. They also automatically remove the gold you received from exalting them originally, giving you the possibility of going into the negative.
  • Following that, there is now dragon repo. Items will be removed at random until the debt is "paid", one item per thousand in debt. This can be any item, including rare items.
  • Dragons of different species cannot breed.
  • You cannot resell items you recently bought (30 day minimum wait time).
Dragons of different species cannot breed.
tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif
[quote name="Churrell" date="2024-06-25 11:13:59" ] Exalting dragons puts them into your deity’s lair [/quote] also, you can exalt dragons with apparel, which lets them keep that apparel in the deity's lair (of course you do not have access to it any more)
Churrell wrote on 2024-06-25 11:13:59:
Exalting dragons puts them into your deity’s lair
also, you can exalt dragons with apparel, which lets them keep that apparel in the deity's lair (of course you do not have access to it any more)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
just knock a 0 off of the price of every treasure gene
just knock a 0 off of the price of every treasure gene
Unsure if any of these have popped up before, here are some nightmarish ideas:

> When a dragon gets knocked out in the Coli, they enter a recovery period of 10-15 mins and are unable to be added back to the coli team until the resting period is up

> Not bonding with familiars daily causes their bond to decrease, leading to them running away if neglected for so long

> If you win a prize from Roundsey, you are unable to enter the next raffle or future raffles up to a certain point

> Arlo has a chance to hand you broken tools which take longer to get work done
Unsure if any of these have popped up before, here are some nightmarish ideas:

> When a dragon gets knocked out in the Coli, they enter a recovery period of 10-15 mins and are unable to be added back to the coli team until the resting period is up

> Not bonding with familiars daily causes their bond to decrease, leading to them running away if neglected for so long

> If you win a prize from Roundsey, you are unable to enter the next raffle or future raffles up to a certain point

> Arlo has a chance to hand you broken tools which take longer to get work done
Scroll of Divorce comes back. Instead of changing the game to make dragons only breed with one partner (as was connected with the original purpose); a Scroll of Divorce will now PREVENT the dragon its used on from breeding with another dragon (the player gets to decide).

Dragons have a 5% chance to not be exalted and just run away; you still get money for it but their page will have nothing on the exalt pillar

Scroll of Divorce comes back. Instead of changing the game to make dragons only breed with one partner (as was connected with the original purpose); a Scroll of Divorce will now PREVENT the dragon its used on from breeding with another dragon (the player gets to decide).

Dragons have a 5% chance to not be exalted and just run away; you still get money for it but their page will have nothing on the exalt pillar

Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
Breeding two dragons together now binds them in holy matrimony. If you want to detach them, you have to go to the new trading post location, Damien's Divorce Dungeon, and spend the equivalent amount of gems and real time that an actual real-life divorce filing would take
Breeding two dragons together now binds them in holy matrimony. If you want to detach them, you have to go to the new trading post location, Damien's Divorce Dungeon, and spend the equivalent amount of gems and real time that an actual real-life divorce filing would take
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Fishes" date="2024-06-25 13:11:56" ] Scroll of Divorce comes back. Instead of changing the game to make dragons only breed with one partner (as was connected with the original purpose); a Scroll of Divorce will now PREVENT the dragon its used on from breeding with another dragon (the player gets to decide). [/quote] So does this mean all dragons are married to all other dragons by default?
Fishes wrote on 2024-06-25 13:11:56:
So does this mean all dragons are married to all other dragons by default?
pSn2GKM.png
> Dragon names are now permanent and unique to every individual
> Dragon names are now permanent and unique to every individual
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
[quote name="Stellori" date="2024-06-25 08:15:20" ] Dragons can randomly breed with other dragons while in your lair [/quote] The frightening thing is that something like this is actually happening, as a bug.
Stellori wrote on 2024-06-25 08:15:20:
Dragons can randomly breed with other dragons while in your lair

The frightening thing is that something like this is actually happening, as a bug.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[quote name="Iokharic" date="2024-06-25 13:17:15" ] Breeding two dragons together now binds them in holy matrimony. If you want to detach them, you have to go to the new trading post location, Damien's Divorce Dungeon, and spend the equivalent amount of gems and real time that an actual real-life divorce filing would take [/quote] I know this is a cursed anti–suggestion, but I laughed really, really hard at this. I would absolutely lose it if I went to the trading post and saw a worn down Nocturne named Damien running a divorce law firm.
Iokharic wrote on 2024-06-25 13:17:15:
I know this is a cursed anti–suggestion, but I laughed really, really hard at this. I would absolutely lose it if I went to the trading post and saw a worn down Nocturne named Damien running a divorce law firm.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11