Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] TH Characters/Design Comms [O] FR/$
1 2 3
@/Hikumi

Hello! Thank you for showing me what you have! I looked around your Toyhouse sales folder, but admittedly nothing caught my eye. Additionally, your custom work is gorgeous and I like that you showcase your process in your portfolio; however, I think what I'd be wanting would be out of my budget, so I'll ultimately have to pass. Thank you though and have a lovely day; good luck with your commissions and adopts!

Also, the thought of doing a unique DIY-vibe is really interesting and neat! Definitely could see that being super appealing to find one that has the right style / vibe and then getting to chose colors and whatnot! Unfortunately I don't play DND so none of the themes particularly grabbed me - except for the monstery critter - although I do really like the idea of it as a whole. What a neat shop you have! :D
@/Hikumi

Hello! Thank you for showing me what you have! I looked around your Toyhouse sales folder, but admittedly nothing caught my eye. Additionally, your custom work is gorgeous and I like that you showcase your process in your portfolio; however, I think what I'd be wanting would be out of my budget, so I'll ultimately have to pass. Thank you though and have a lovely day; good luck with your commissions and adopts!

Also, the thought of doing a unique DIY-vibe is really interesting and neat! Definitely could see that being super appealing to find one that has the right style / vibe and then getting to chose colors and whatnot! Unfortunately I don't play DND so none of the themes particularly grabbed me - except for the monstery critter - although I do really like the idea of it as a whole. What a neat shop you have! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
No worries! Admittedly I have a bit more of anthro than humanoids (and most sold anyway). I feared my prices could be a bit too out, but thought it was worth checking in anyway :) if by any chance in the future you were interested, feel free to ask.
And thanks! Those were born from an inktober challenge - I've been doing it for...8-9 years, and on 2021 I thought of doing some improv designs based on DnD, then to offer them this way. So it's not a full custom really but it's sort of semi-custom/DIY as you said, I thought it could be fun. Every year I do something different for inktober really (mythology creatures, song based cards, a triangular accordeon etc), I'm curious about what I will do this year!

Thanks for your time, for replying and the kind words. Best luck on your search <3 (and ough same re: deviantart becoming hell when it comes to IA art/adopts).
No worries! Admittedly I have a bit more of anthro than humanoids (and most sold anyway). I feared my prices could be a bit too out, but thought it was worth checking in anyway :) if by any chance in the future you were interested, feel free to ask.
And thanks! Those were born from an inktober challenge - I've been doing it for...8-9 years, and on 2021 I thought of doing some improv designs based on DnD, then to offer them this way. So it's not a full custom really but it's sort of semi-custom/DIY as you said, I thought it could be fun. Every year I do something different for inktober really (mythology creatures, song based cards, a triangular accordeon etc), I'm curious about what I will do this year!

Thanks for your time, for replying and the kind words. Best luck on your search <3 (and ough same re: deviantart becoming hell when it comes to IA art/adopts).
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 3