Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs & Answers
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Sorenna

They're usually called alternate color versions (when part of the same release) or recolors (released at different times) by the playerbase. I believe you're looking for the Spined Cobra.

Generally the easiest way to find them is to look up the name you know in the Game Database and check the comments.
@Sorenna

They're usually called alternate color versions (when part of the same release) or recolors (released at different times) by the playerbase. I believe you're looking for the Spined Cobra.

Generally the easiest way to find them is to look up the name you know in the Game Database and check the comments.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thank you! I don't know why it wasn't coming up; I tried searching "Cobra" and could only get the Maned version to show, and while I could have sworn I checked the comments on the GDB, it must have been the unofficial wiki's comments I read instead, or I wouldn't have missed that!

I propose we call them "twins," to cover both the same-release and staggered-release options. :)
Thank you! I don't know why it wasn't coming up; I tried searching "Cobra" and could only get the Maned version to show, and while I could have sworn I checked the comments on the GDB, it must have been the unofficial wiki's comments I read instead, or I wouldn't have missed that!

I propose we call them "twins," to cover both the same-release and staggered-release options. :)
I'm probably just overlooking this but how do I edit my forum thread topic title? I just opened a hatchery and am having trouble figuring out how to do this.
I'm probably just overlooking this but how do I edit my forum thread topic title? I just opened a hatchery and am having trouble figuring out how to do this.
Adult
He/Bun
FR + 3
Trans Masc
Disabled
89qug7P.png About
Hatchery
Lore Dragons
Wishlist
Affliates
@BeesAndBoswells click the pencil icon [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/forum/forum-icon-edit.png[/img] on the first post on the thread, and the title text box will be editable above the main post text box.
@BeesAndBoswells click the pencil icon forum-icon-edit.png on the first post on the thread, and the title text box will be editable above the main post text box.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Adult
He/Bun
FR + 3
Trans Masc
Disabled
89qug7P.png About
Hatchery
Lore Dragons
Wishlist
Affliates