Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
I submitted a reprint for the wrong accent, would it be possible to get a refund for that?
I submitted a reprint for the wrong accent, would it be possible to get a refund for that?
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
Hi! Could I get the name of this accent changed to 'water to wine'? Thank you!

Hi! Could I get the name of this accent changed to 'water to wine'? Thank you!

263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
[quote name="paladinpass" date="2024-06-18 18:38:48" ] hello! may I ask where are the process of order #4531 and #4540 going? [/quote] hello~ I noticed that you didn’t reply to my previous post. I didn’t want to rush you, but I was just worried that I would be left behind~
paladinpass wrote on 2024-06-18 18:38:48:
hello!
may I ask where are the process of order #4531 and #4540 going?

hello~ I noticed that you didn’t reply to my previous post. I didn’t want to rush you, but I was just worried that I would be left behind~
@SuburbanSamurai Could I get Hatchling's First Art[skin=57176] updated with the new pixel alignment as it's edges were messed up from it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xyQZVgM.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai Could I get Hatchling's First Art updated with the new pixel alignment as it's edges were messed up from it.

xyQZVgM.png
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
Hi there! Thank you for approving my newest accents so quickly! I really appreciate the work you are doing.

On Accent: Flighted Survivor (#57800), there is a small zone between some feathers that got pixelated and erased. That’s totally my fault, and I’m sorry the correct version wasn’t uploaded the first time~ Would it be at all possible to update the art to the following image? The only change is filling in the pixelated gap.

kUwdTJzH_o.png

Thank you!
Hi there! Thank you for approving my newest accents so quickly! I really appreciate the work you are doing.

On Accent: Flighted Survivor (#57800), there is a small zone between some feathers that got pixelated and erased. That’s totally my fault, and I’m sorry the correct version wasn’t uploaded the first time~ Would it be at all possible to update the art to the following image? The only change is filling in the pixelated gap.

kUwdTJzH_o.png

Thank you!
.. dJbEqzS.png
J1Li0jh.png
EY4eZ61.png

83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Hi, could I get the file on [skin=57803] changed to this? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c9ecd22d9fd6b90d8681970fe86d18f4/fd75d831617505c3-72/s400x600/23bf4e0ad4ec98af3f2f7e0ac913d1997e5d22c5.png[/img] The leg and wing wraps were missing some shadows, nothing else has been changed.
Hi, could I get the file on changed to this?

23bf4e0ad4ec98af3f2f7e0ac913d1997e5d22c5.png

The leg and wing wraps were missing some shadows, nothing else has been changed.
5mDnfD3.png
Arghhh why didn't I look this up before I submitted it:

May I please request the 'it' in the name of it 'The Sea it Glows' to be capitalized so that it's 'The Sea It Glows'
I'm sorry for the bother, and thank you so much for all your hard work with our UMA's!
Arghhh why didn't I look this up before I submitted it:

May I please request the 'it' in the name of it 'The Sea it Glows' to be capitalized so that it's 'The Sea It Glows'
I'm sorry for the bother, and thank you so much for all your hard work with our UMA's!
[img]https://s21.ax1x.com/2024/06/08/pkt5SLd.png[/img] Hello, I just want to know if this design complies with the website's regulations. Could you please tell me where I need a closer place? Thank you! :D
pkt5SLd.png
Hello, I just want to know if this design complies with the website's regulations.
Could you please tell me where I need a closer place? Thank you!
:D
ppqrjSA.png
Hi! orders #5786 & 5787 were denied today for lines/shadows, however I'm away on a work trip and don't have access to my files atm, and won't for a while. I'd like to get the edits done, is there any way I could get the png versions I originally submitted PMed to me?
Thank you!!
Hi! orders #5786 & 5787 were denied today for lines/shadows, however I'm away on a work trip and don't have access to my files atm, and won't for a while. I'd like to get the edits done, is there any way I could get the png versions I originally submitted PMed to me?
Thank you!!
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
Hi! Just wanting some clarity before I resubmit: Order #5839 was rejected for lines being too light along the jaw - this skin is a recolor of #3829, which was approved. Order #5832 however (also a recolor), was approved, and all of the layers are identical in terms of the lineart color and opacity (the hue is different, admittedly, which is the only thing I could think of is making the lineart appear brighter on tarnished oath) Below is an edited version where I've darkened the lineart layer around the jaw, but at this point this version seems indistinguishable from the contrast found in the approved recolors, and would love some guidance if it is not visible enough! And if it now is visible enough, then I'd love some confirmation on that so I know I'm good to resubmit [emoji=spiral happy size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QbQUSFl.png[/img] and for context, the skins that have been approved that I am trying to match: [skin=57760][skin=57869] (ETA: just got [skin=57881] approved, which is equal parts confusing and hilarious)
Hi! Just wanting some clarity before I resubmit:
Order #5839 was rejected for lines being too light along the jaw - this skin is a recolor of #3829, which was approved. Order #5832 however (also a recolor), was approved, and all of the layers are identical in terms of the lineart color and opacity (the hue is different, admittedly, which is the only thing I could think of is making the lineart appear brighter on tarnished oath)

Below is an edited version where I've darkened the lineart layer around the jaw, but at this point this version seems indistinguishable from the contrast found in the approved recolors, and would love some guidance if it is not visible enough! And if it now is visible enough, then I'd love some confirmation on that so I know I'm good to resubmit

QbQUSFl.png

and for context, the skins that have been approved that I am trying to match:

(ETA: just got approved, which is equal parts confusing and hilarious)
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy