Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | seafoam vs stardust!
Its my first art fight and Im all for team stardust! Great bc most of my friends have joined Seafoam so the attacking is going to be fun >:3

My art fight link is in my profile btw if you want to check it out! If I see you follow me I can guarantee me lurking around you're profile and maybe plotting some attacks
Its my first art fight and Im all for team stardust! Great bc most of my friends have joined Seafoam so the attacking is going to be fun >:3

My art fight link is in my profile btw if you want to check it out! If I see you follow me I can guarantee me lurking around you're profile and maybe plotting some attacks
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif Nba8ElM.png
uVEyOnT.png
tyEuRXe.png
WXBzxw1.gif
Nkk0jLq.png
mlHpBMC.png

Need Hib Den Items?
This’ll be my 5th year and I thought the themes were interesting (though i don’t really see the “rival” point to them if that makes sense? sea and sky maybe??)

Aside from that I like both the ocean and space so hrghh, likely going with seafoam unless i change my mind later >:)
This’ll be my 5th year and I thought the themes were interesting (though i don’t really see the “rival” point to them if that makes sense? sea and sky maybe??)

Aside from that I like both the ocean and space so hrghh, likely going with seafoam unless i change my mind later >:)
IMG_2154.png
IMG_0825.png
IMG_2160.png
73006716_ifWb8mVbebz5J00.png
73006725_VTlUYp5wIwCLXEd.png
73040466_Tayz4RHprjeYJlB.png
|
|
|
|
|
Struggling trying to get
my treasure/gems up LOL
|
|
|
|
|
jt3PpxV.png PbVFk5l.png
I'm gonna give my wrists some breaks alright... hehe

on team stardust to begin, but traitoring halfway in!
I'm gonna give my wrists some breaks alright... hehe

on team stardust to begin, but traitoring halfway in!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
my entire personality is astrology / space, so i HAVE to go stardust !!!
my entire personality is astrology / space, so i HAVE to go stardust !!!
55008.png 37395.png 20829.png
shadow flight is the best flight!! >:3c - he/him
- adult
- scorpio
- g1s for sale
I'm a little upset (lighthearted) by this theme solely for the reason that I've always felt torn between sea and sky. How am I supposed to pick?? heckity heck heck!!!1!
I'm a little upset (lighthearted) by this theme solely for the reason that I've always felt torn between sea and sky. How am I supposed to pick?? heckity heck heck!!!1!
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
AI bros DNI
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
I am INCREDIBLY excited!!! I was hoping that this theme would win (although there were many others that looked interesting, especially Arctic vs. Tropic and Fossils vs. Crystals.) I'm going with Team Stardust, but I'm considering taking a little vacation to Seafoam at some point before heading back to Stardust before it ends.

I've still some refs to finish before it starts! It's good for getting in the mood, honestly.

Edit: My profile is here! I’ve got my FR dragons up on there, as well as many other characters.
I am INCREDIBLY excited!!! I was hoping that this theme would win (although there were many others that looked interesting, especially Arctic vs. Tropic and Fossils vs. Crystals.) I'm going with Team Stardust, but I'm considering taking a little vacation to Seafoam at some point before heading back to Stardust before it ends.

I've still some refs to finish before it starts! It's good for getting in the mood, honestly.

Edit: My profile is here! I’ve got my FR dragons up on there, as well as many other characters.
hdWqAOO.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.png
Fandragon tabs: 1 + 2 ~ Art Fight
oJK1fXV.png
I skipped AF last year so I picked team stardust so not to be on a green team two years in row. XD (last time I was on bloom).

My account is here. Most of my OCs are humans but a few have feral/animal form. And, I really hope this won't be the first year I don't stick to the team I initially chose. It was so difficult to choose if not because I was on bloom before.
I skipped AF last year so I picked team stardust so not to be on a green team two years in row. XD (last time I was on bloom).

My account is here. Most of my OCs are humans but a few have feral/animal form. And, I really hope this won't be the first year I don't stick to the team I initially chose. It was so difficult to choose if not because I was on bloom before.
I'm seafoam hehehe
I'm seafoam hehehe
oughhh i can't decide... i went with seafoam because sea is my thing and so is color teal but. stardust fits some of my ocs' lore way better. UGH
oughhh i can't decide... i went with seafoam because sea is my thing and so is color teal but. stardust fits some of my ocs' lore way better. UGH
///////////////////////////////
HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
///HZJiQ0Y.png//
Stardust all the way! [img]https://i.imgur.com/LcwZlhm.png[/img]
Stardust all the way!

LcwZlhm.png
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png