Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | All Across Sornieth with Stogwen...
1 2 3 4 5 6
@extinction I don't have an Earth nest lined up yet! if I don't here back about the water nest for this month, I could go earth - or earth next month? if that would work for you?
@extinction I don't have an Earth nest lined up yet! if I don't here back about the water nest for this month, I could go earth - or earth next month? if that would work for you?
@Sonne
Sure! My next earth nest available is June 8th ^^ I will be sure to keep one open for ya!
@Sonne
Sure! My next earth nest available is June 8th ^^ I will be sure to keep one open for ya!
LEpJMnn.png
TO5f5vS.png
NlmYDAS.png
xIRalON.png
Y5AUp2a.gif lAvpyOQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
oxDm2Un.png
5hF3FGk.png
m2v9X6u.png
@extinction hey I haven't heard back from my prospective water nest and the pair was RTB yesterday (and I forgot! oops), is an earth nest still available?
@extinction hey I haven't heard back from my prospective water nest and the pair was RTB yesterday (and I forgot! oops), is an earth nest still available?
@Sonne
I have a nest ready after RO!
@Sonne
I have a nest ready after RO!
LEpJMnn.png
TO5f5vS.png
NlmYDAS.png
xIRalON.png
Y5AUp2a.gif lAvpyOQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
oxDm2Un.png
5hF3FGk.png
m2v9X6u.png
@extinction roll over just happened so do you mean tomorrow?
@extinction roll over just happened so do you mean tomorrow?
@Sonne
I am so sorry the ping got lost in my notifications. If you still need a nest I still have one open for you. :)
@Sonne
I am so sorry the ping got lost in my notifications. If you still need a nest I still have one open for you. :)
tNiVfVN.png
@AmberVRaptor no worries, I'll send them over now :)

@extinction they've been sent off to the water nest so I'll let you know next month re: earth nest :)
@AmberVRaptor no worries, I'll send them over now :)

@extinction they've been sent off to the water nest so I'll let you know next month re: earth nest :)
@Sonne
Yeah tomorrow ^^ that's fine tho! I look forward to next month :)
@Sonne
Yeah tomorrow ^^ that's fine tho! I look forward to next month :)
LEpJMnn.png
TO5f5vS.png
NlmYDAS.png
xIRalON.png
Y5AUp2a.gif lAvpyOQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
oxDm2Un.png
5hF3FGk.png
m2v9X6u.png
@Sonne
Muse and Rhapsody have been nested but unfortunately were only able to produce a single egg.
I will send over the happy family once the egg hatches :)
@Sonne
Muse and Rhapsody have been nested but unfortunately were only able to produce a single egg.
I will send over the happy family once the egg hatches :)
tNiVfVN.png
@AmberVRaptor well it was bound to happen eventually haha

@All Across Sornieth with Stogwen... well folks, its happened

We've been wegged
@AmberVRaptor well it was bound to happen eventually haha

@All Across Sornieth with Stogwen... well folks, its happened

We've been wegged
1 2 3 4 5 6