Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | All Across Sornieth with Stogwen...
[quote name="Sonne" date="2024-04-30 03:12:05" ] ...The options for this generation are: [b]plague, earth, fire, light, water, shadow, arcane.[/b] I think plague or earth would be the most fitting for these guys, but I don't have much time to ask around if I want to keep on schedule. [b]If anyone following wants to host them in one of the elements listed above, let me know. They'll be RTB on May 2nd (two days!). Otherwise tomorrow I'll post in my nest request thread to make sure I can secure one on time.[/b] [/quote] @Sonne I can host them to give you plague. :)
Sonne wrote on 2024-04-30 03:12:05:
...The options for this generation are:
plague, earth, fire, light, water, shadow, arcane.

I think plague or earth would be the most fitting for these guys, but I don't have much time to ask around if I want to keep on schedule.

If anyone following wants to host them in one of the elements listed above, let me know. They'll be RTB on May 2nd (two days!). Otherwise tomorrow I'll post in my nest request thread to make sure I can secure one on time.

@Sonne

I can host them to give you plague. :)
sonne2_zps6c17c7d5.png 0PhYgPv.png
@DraconisVorst that would be perfect! they're ready tomorrow - shall I send them tomorrow + would you like me to pay what I usually pay for nest rentals (some seafood and 10kT)?
@DraconisVorst that would be perfect! they're ready tomorrow - shall I send them tomorrow + would you like me to pay what I usually pay for nest rentals (some seafood and 10kT)?
[quote name="Sonne" date="2024-05-01 07:42:57" ] @DraconisVorst that would be perfect! they're ready tomorrow - shall I send them tomorrow + would you like me to pay what I usually pay for nest rentals (some seafood and 10kT)? [/quote] @Sonne You can send them whenever you like. I've got room. You don't have to pay for the nest rental, but anything you'd like to send would be most welcome. Thanks!
Sonne wrote on 2024-05-01 07:42:57:
@Sonne
You can send them whenever you like. I've got room. You don't have to pay for the nest rental, but anything you'd like to send would be most welcome. Thanks!
@DraconisVorst I'll send them now then if thats alright? I have a busy day tomorrow so I might forget otherwise
@DraconisVorst I'll send them now then if thats alright? I have a busy day tomorrow so I might forget otherwise
[quote name="Sonne" date="2024-05-01 07:54:24" ] @ DraconisVorst I'll send them now then if thats alright? I have a busy day tomorrow so I might forget otherwise [/quote] @Sonne Absolutely! :) (I know how those busy days get!)
Sonne wrote on 2024-05-01 07:54:24:
@ DraconisVorst I'll send them now then if thats alright? I have a busy day tomorrow so I might forget otherwise
@Sonne Absolutely! :) (I know how those busy days get!)
@DraconisVorst just noticed Ash isn't actually RTB until tomorrow, whoops! I must have been going off of Carrion's RTB date... and she's a day older than him. My bad!
@DraconisVorst just noticed Ash isn't actually RTB until tomorrow, whoops! I must have been going off of Carrion's RTB date... and she's a day older than him. My bad!
[quote name="Sonne" date="2024-05-02 04:27:01" ] @ DraconisVorst just noticed Ash isn't actually RTB until tomorrow, whoops! I must have been going off of Carrion's RTB date... and she's a day older than him. My bad! [/quote] @Sonne I just noticed that myself, when I went in to get them on their nest. So... tomorrow! :)
Sonne wrote on 2024-05-02 04:27:01:
@ DraconisVorst just noticed Ash isn't actually RTB until tomorrow, whoops! I must have been going off of Carrion's RTB date... and she's a day older than him. My bad!
@Sonne I just noticed that myself, when I went in to get them on their nest. So... tomorrow! :)
@Sonne
They're on their nest and they have 4 eggs!
@Sonne
They're on their nest and they have 4 eggs!
@DraconisVorst yay!! Hoping this means at least one of them will have a new gene
@DraconisVorst yay!! Hoping this means at least one of them will have a new gene
[quote name="Sonne" date="2024-05-03 12:03:26" ] @ DraconisVorst yay!! Hoping this means at least one of them will have a new gene [/quote] @Sonne Hopefully! The nest will be ready to hatch tomorrow - I'm excited to see what the hatchlings look like. :)
Sonne wrote on 2024-05-03 12:03:26:
@ DraconisVorst yay!! Hoping this means at least one of them will have a new gene
@Sonne Hopefully!

The nest will be ready to hatch tomorrow - I'm excited to see what the hatchlings look like. :)