Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can anyone translate?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@ThistleProse thank you for sharing! It looks so cool ;v;
@ThistleProse thank you for sharing! It looks so cool ;v;
bookend2_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjtcka.pnglava_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcj25tb.png coaticon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dchjlsh.pngdahlia7_by_midnightsunscribbler-dbxxs6j.pngpartners_icon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcge7tt.png ink_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dciyf4p.pngbookend_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjszkd.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2024-06-13 10:35:17" ] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/h4zpHcq9/unfathomable-journey.jpg[/img] [/quote] This seems like a browser view issue then, if there are alt codes showing in the popup.
SCB wrote on 2024-06-13 10:35:17:
unfathomable-journey.jpg

This seems like a browser view issue then, if there are alt codes showing in the popup.
5173.png ___________________________________
finch SIblLnn.png they/them SIblLnn.png FRT +0

the woodpile
projects SIblLnn.png breeding tracking
[quote name="Frigate" date="2024-06-13 10:36:02" ] The text box is empty for me on brave, but I see the runes on firefox :P [/quote] Its prob how they've animated it/thrown effects on it. Some browsers/devices may not support it.
Frigate wrote on 2024-06-13 10:36:02:
The text box is empty for me on brave, but I see the runes on firefox :P

Its prob how they've animated it/thrown effects on it. Some browsers/devices may not support it.
I clicked on it pretty much as soon as it changed from active > debrief, and I only ever saw runes. My wife sees a blank box on her phone.
I clicked on it pretty much as soon as it changed from active > debrief, and I only ever saw runes. My wife sees a blank box on her phone.
Calathea-elderflower.png
I'm in plague and I've only seen runs the whole time, I never got text and I logged back in right when it turned from green to orange
I'm in plague and I've only seen runs the whole time, I never got text and I logged back in right when it turned from green to orange
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
Runes on firefox for me as an Arcane flight member. can only wind flight read it??
Runes on firefox for me as an Arcane flight member. can only wind flight read it??

25 - She/they
FR +3 aka EST
Rarely active.
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
[quote name="Medenadragon" date="2024-06-13 10:33:22" ] [quote name="xylophagy" date="2024-06-13 10:32:19" ] Might be wrong but all the folks confirming they can see it are in wind flight rn? [/quote] would love to know this as well, it's just runes for me. Edit to add, I'm on firefox and only see Runes, also in Ice flight. [/quote] A saw it when I initially debriefed but since it has reverted to code. Am wind flight. If I would have known I would’ve screenshot it [emoji=skydancer sad size=1]
Medenadragon wrote on 2024-06-13 10:33:22:
xylophagy wrote on 2024-06-13 10:32:19:
Might be wrong but all the folks confirming they can see it are in wind flight rn?
would love to know this as well, it's just runes for me.
Edit to add, I'm on firefox and only see Runes, also in Ice flight.

A saw it when I initially debriefed but since it has reverted to code. Am wind flight.

If I would have known I would’ve screenshot it
97eTBKB.png
I'm in arcane and I havent seen the translated text, but I have/am seeing the runes. Although i also didnt know i'd get jumpscared by him and was just trying to claim the reward so i mightve missed that if it disappeared so fast...?
I'm in arcane and I havent seen the translated text, but I have/am seeing the runes. Although i also didnt know i'd get jumpscared by him and was just trying to claim the reward so i mightve missed that if it disappeared so fast...?
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
Huh! And here I was gonna go through a cipher to read the runes. I should have known it'd be in the page's coding itself!
Huh! And here I was gonna go through a cipher to read the runes. I should have known it'd be in the page's coding itself!
The icon for the Emperor's Wake Map Location, depicting Luminax Rampaging, but the colors have been changed to roughly match the blighted pines Forum Vista. - Heemi a.k.a. the Local Mind Flayer fanatic.
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
yeah for me its completely invisible. i can copy and paste it though. i get runes with (gloop) behind the runes and stuff when i paste.
yeah for me its completely invisible. i can copy and paste it though. i get runes with (gloop) behind the runes and stuff when i paste.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14