Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidelord?
:c No poor Tidelord.
:c No poor Tidelord.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
PEEPAW SPEAKING MINECRAFT ENCHANTING TABLE !!!!

but for real is he okay. im scared
PEEPAW SPEAKING MINECRAFT ENCHANTING TABLE !!!!

but for real is he okay. im scared
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
i have no idea what's going on! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
i have no idea what's going on!
NcRl9aq.png
AAAAAAAAAAHHH

I know we're not getting him back just yet but this is way more than I was expecting!!!!!!

Also I'm still hoping we find poor Splash from the BotE story
AAAAAAAAAAHHH

I know we're not getting him back just yet but this is way more than I was expecting!!!!!!

Also I'm still hoping we find poor Splash from the BotE story
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
FREE MY BOY
FREE MY BOY
VfJfrBs.jpeg
i don’t think he’s having a good time
i don’t think he’s having a good time
hi :)
Is he actually saying something for anyone else? On my screen he’s not, I don’t see any runes?
Is he actually saying something for anyone else? On my screen he’s not, I don’t see any runes?
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951987663085375501/1250862850180775986/Screen_Shot_2024-06-13_at_1.21.50_PM.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951987663085375501/1250863127873196123/Screen_Shot_2024-06-13_at_1.23.26_PM.png[/img] Is it meant to look like these? (Also, did the images work? I can't tell. My browser doesn't support webp format images so it might be that.) My thought: Tidelord got trapped in a bubble.
Screen_Shot_2024-06-13_at_1.21.50_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2024-06-13_at_1.23.26_PM.png
Is it meant to look like these? (Also, did the images work? I can't tell. My browser doesn't support webp format images so it might be that.)
My thought:
Tidelord got trapped in a bubble.
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
shoot i just went back to grab a screenshot and it had turned to runes but before that it was just text! It was something about the shade being stronger than he thought the pillar shattering and saying something about how he should have known!
shoot i just went back to grab a screenshot and it had turned to runes but before that it was just text! It was something about the shade being stronger than he thought the pillar shattering and saying something about how he should have known!

pFh2ZjF.png

tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
qR9UjYJ.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
JMBy38q.png
bgGXGPE.png
aesq82D.gif
[/center]
[quote name="@ReedRose" date="2024-06-13 10:25:06" ] Is he actually saying something for anyone else? On my screen he’s not, I don’t see any runes? [/quote] theres runes but u gotta tap him to see it
@ReedRose wrote on 2024-06-13 10:25:06:

theres runes but u gotta tap him to see it
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png