Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidelord?
[quote name="PeachyGremlin" date="2024-06-13 10:27:05" ] Quote: A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind! The Shade! It's more—(burble)—should have known... If the Shade's—(glub)—a terrible might—(bloop, glug) With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble) Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) :0 [/quote] WHATTT
PeachyGremlin wrote on 2024-06-13 10:27:05:
Quote:
A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

The Shade! It's more—(burble)—should have known...

If the Shade's—(glub)—a terrible might—(bloop, glug)

With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble)

Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop)

:0

WHATTT
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
Noooo sad peepaw.
Also Im just seeing "???:" when I tap him on mobile, anyone else?
Noooo sad peepaw.
Also Im just seeing "???:" when I tap him on mobile, anyone else?
rx9OvHg.gif
??? ???? ????? ??

?? ? ??—(burble)—?? ?????

???? ??? ??—(glub)—???? ???—(bloop, glug)

???? ????—(gloop)—???—(burble)—???? ? ???—(burble)

? ?—(gurgle)—? ????—(blub)—????? ??? ????—(blub, bloop) …

this is what we got but it was translated in this thread:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3344415
??? ???? ????? ??

?? ? ??—(burble)—?? ?????

???? ??? ??—(glub)—???? ???—(bloop, glug)

???? ????—(gloop)—???—(burble)—???? ? ???—(burble)

? ?—(gurgle)—? ????—(blub)—????? ??? ????—(blub, bloop) …

this is what we got but it was translated in this thread:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3344415
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
if you click and drag his text box into like notepad it says this ???: A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind! The Shade! It's more—(burble)—should have known... If the Shade's—(glub)—a terrible might—(bloop, glug) With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble) Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) unedited. Oh damn well i was too slow but this is such a crazy lore drop! [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
if you click and drag his text box into like notepad it says this

???: A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble)

Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop)

unedited.
Oh damn well i was too slow but this is such a crazy lore drop!
pls ping when replying!
God, he looks like he’s drowning because of the open mouth though, someone get him some arm floaties stat xD

Just saw the translated version- I guess that’s what he’s been doing for the time he was missing’
God, he looks like he’s drowning because of the open mouth though, someone get him some arm floaties stat xD

Just saw the translated version- I guess that’s what he’s been doing for the time he was missing’
[quote name="asid" date="2024-06-13 10:25:44" ] [quote name="ReedRose" date="2024-06-13 10:25:06" ] Is he actually saying something for anyone else? On my screen he’s not, I don’t see any runes? [/quote] theres runes but u gotta tap him to see it [/quote] I did this is all I get? [img]https://i.ibb.co/xsc1Xdq/5427-BD58-279-C-477-F-8-BF2-06-F42-A6-D746-D.png[/img]
asid wrote on 2024-06-13 10:25:44:
ReedRose wrote on 2024-06-13 10:25:06:
Is he actually saying something for anyone else? On my screen he’s not, I don’t see any runes?

theres runes but u gotta tap him to see it

I did this is all I get?
5427-BD58-279-C-477-F-8-BF2-06-F42-A6-D746-D.png
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
[quote name="asid" date="2024-06-13 10:27:55" ] [quote name="PeachyGremlin" date="2024-06-13 10:27:05" ] Quote: A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind! The Shade! It's more—(burble)—should have known... If the Shade's—(glub)—a terrible might—(bloop, glug) With the Pillar shattered... its fr—(gloop)—Powerful m—(burble)—their very cores—(burble) Cast—(gurgle)—and far alike—(blub)—unlikeliest of places. Seek them... before—(blub, bloop) :0 [/quote] WHATTT [/quote] D:
asid wrote on 2024-06-13 10:27:55:
PeachyGremlin wrote on 2024-06-13 10:27:05:
Quote:
A portent, a warning! For all dragonkind!

:0

WHATTT
D:
TdTJOrw.png
QMcoNbc.png
CpFdYgG.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
jt3PpxV.png b10cb3dc4900f166a065798eaac8f9055cc484f4.png
HE'S TRAPPED IN THE MAGICAL WATER ORB
HE'S TRAPPED IN THE MAGICAL WATER ORB
-EST Timezone
-GD fan
-Blood dragon enjoyer
spider.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NECfku1.png[/img] (not my img)
NECfku1.png

(not my img)
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
....i think only water flight members can read it

edit: or not? non-water person took a screenshot above
....i think only water flight members can read it

edit: or not? non-water person took a screenshot above