Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If i were the president of fr...
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-10 21:38:13" ] i'm kind of a president and really all i wanna do is get more sleep eat hot chip branded noggle hoodie a million vroom vroom servers draw more boats go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description [/quote] [url=https://i.redd.it/8b42ehy9ei731.jpg]THIS[/url] is what it reminded me of
Xhaztol wrote on 2024-06-10 21:38:13:
i'm kind of a president and really all i wanna do is

get more sleep
eat hot chip
branded noggle hoodie
a million vroom vroom servers
draw more boats
go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description

THIS is what it reminded me of
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
Noggle hoodie when?

(But seriously - good luck with getting sleep. Being a dad seems like hard work.)
Noggle hoodie when?

(But seriously - good luck with getting sleep. Being a dad seems like hard work.)
LxbWmll.png
Credit: MythicalViper
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-11 15:15:12" ] [quote name="callistostella" date="2024-06-11 08:05:00" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-10 21:38:13" ] i'm kind of a president and really all i wanna do is get more sleep eat hot chip branded noggle hoodie a million vroom vroom servers draw more boats go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description [/quote] Wait that branded noggle hoodie sounds nice actually . we can't buy merch but we'd love to have a noggle hoodie also are you okay why's your sleep schedule so busted [/quote] a teen, a first grader, a preschooler what is sleep even, when you really think about it [/quote] As the fellow non-sleep-haver in this Noggle household, can confirm. Please send caffeine and translations for "skibidi toilet" and "ohio." We already know "rizz" and have been told we should not say it. Also nothing prepares you for "trash Scarecrow" constantly needing help from Gekko to get down from his perch so they can go fight Audrey II together... (don't ask)
Xhaztol wrote on 2024-06-11 15:15:12:
callistostella wrote on 2024-06-11 08:05:00:

get more sleep
eat hot chip
branded noggle hoodie
draw more boats

Wait that branded noggle hoodie sounds nice actually . we can't buy merch but we'd love to have a noggle hoodie
also are you okay why's your sleep schedule so busted

a teen, a first grader, a preschooler

what is sleep even, when you really think about it

As the fellow non-sleep-haver in this Noggle household, can confirm.

Please send caffeine and translations for "skibidi toilet" and "ohio."

We already know "rizz" and have been told we should not say it.

Also nothing prepares you for "trash Scarecrow" constantly needing help from Gekko to get down from his perch so they can go fight Audrey II together...

(don't ask)
If I were FR president there would be official plushies in the shop, a robust inbox/private messaging system, a group heal battle stone, more Australian flora and fauna items, and site contests every year. [emoji=coatl star size=1] [quote name="Madame" date="2024-06-11 21:26:24" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-11 15:15:12" ] [quote name="callistostella" date="2024-06-11 08:05:00" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-10 21:38:13" ] i'm kind of a president and really all i wanna do is get more sleep eat hot chip branded noggle hoodie a million vroom vroom servers draw more boats go back in time and high-five myself for the butt rock item description [/quote] Wait that branded noggle hoodie sounds nice actually . we can't buy merch but we'd love to have a noggle hoodie also are you okay why's your sleep schedule so busted [/quote] a teen, a first grader, a preschooler what is sleep even, when you really think about it [/quote] As the fellow non-sleep-haver in this Noggle household, can confirm. Please send caffeine and translations for "skibidi," "toilet," and "ohio." We already know "rizz" and have been told we should not say it. Also nothing prepares you for "trash Scarecrow" constantly needing help from Gekko to get down from his perch so they can go fight Audrey II together... (don't ask) [/quote] Omg I didn't realize the devs' families played too! How cute!!! Like, my heart had a little burst of rainbows just now oh my goodness. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] I also appreciate that even the people running FR have dream merch, bless.
If I were FR president there would be official plushies in the shop, a robust inbox/private messaging system, a group heal battle stone, more Australian flora and fauna items, and site contests every year.
Madame wrote on 2024-06-11 21:26:24:
Xhaztol wrote on 2024-06-11 15:15:12:
callistostella wrote on 2024-06-11 08:05:00:

get more sleep
eat hot chip
branded noggle hoodie
draw more boats

Wait that branded noggle hoodie sounds nice actually . we can't buy merch but we'd love to have a noggle hoodie
also are you okay why's your sleep schedule so busted

a teen, a first grader, a preschooler

what is sleep even, when you really think about it

As the fellow non-sleep-haver in this Noggle household, can confirm.

Please send caffeine and translations for "skibidi," "toilet," and "ohio."

We already know "rizz" and have been told we should not say it.

Also nothing prepares you for "trash Scarecrow" constantly needing help from Gekko to get down from his perch so they can go fight Audrey II together...

(don't ask)

Omg I didn't realize the devs' families played too! How cute!!! Like, my heart had a little burst of rainbows just now oh my goodness.

I also appreciate that even the people running FR have dream merch, bless.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Honestly.
GIVE MORE TERTIARIES THAT CAN CHANGE COLORS! TERTIARIES WHICH CAN REPEAT THE COLORS OF THE PRIMARY/SECONDARY! MORE COLOR COMBINATIONS!!!

I would also like to do a normal hoard sorting . For example, I want to see all the meat in the warehouse or only all the fish (starting with the largest number). I would also like to see all the chests/clothing items for each body part.

Animated skins. 3 times more expensive than usual.
Honestly.
GIVE MORE TERTIARIES THAT CAN CHANGE COLORS! TERTIARIES WHICH CAN REPEAT THE COLORS OF THE PRIMARY/SECONDARY! MORE COLOR COMBINATIONS!!!

I would also like to do a normal hoard sorting . For example, I want to see all the meat in the warehouse or only all the fish (starting with the largest number). I would also like to see all the chests/clothing items for each body part.

Animated skins. 3 times more expensive than usual.
achivement1.png
Honestly?
Make gathering interactive!!
For fishing you would actually have to do a fishing mini game
And more games, also…
BUFF THE OTHER GAMES IN FAIRGROUND
people do glimmer and gloom too often and artifracture should be recognized
Honestly?
Make gathering interactive!!
For fishing you would actually have to do a fishing mini game
And more games, also…
BUFF THE OTHER GAMES IN FAIRGROUND
people do glimmer and gloom too often and artifracture should be recognized
courier_pearl.gif
Literally only the colorwheel expansion mentioned in the op

There is nothing, and I genuinely mean NOTHINGGGG that I want more than the Birch, Ember, Horizon, and Arctic colors
Literally only the colorwheel expansion mentioned in the op

There is nothing, and I genuinely mean NOTHINGGGG that I want more than the Birch, Ember, Horizon, and Arctic colors
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
Hybrids of ALL dragon breeds. Yes even those two.
Hybrids of ALL dragon breeds. Yes even those two.
Sleep5454.pngfjQZ4.gifcK1e6.gif
I would implement a feature that allows users to view all dragons currently wearing a certain skin, if that makes sense. I wanna know what dragons share skins or accents with my dragons.
I just think it’d be neat
I would implement a feature that allows users to view all dragons currently wearing a certain skin, if that makes sense. I wanna know what dragons share skins or accents with my dragons.
I just think it’d be neat
JCyTIpO.jpeg
brewing minigame iin like faigrounds.actually just more minigames. but for other site functions. like food minigame that's like a spot the differences or like fishing or something. baldwing brewing minigame that's like one of those flash game potion makers. etc
brewing minigame iin like faigrounds.actually just more minigames. but for other site functions. like food minigame that's like a spot the differences or like fishing or something. baldwing brewing minigame that's like one of those flash game potion makers. etc
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist