Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If i were the president of fr...
[quote name="Grune" date="2024-06-10 13:34:12" ] [LIST] [*]apparel for ancients [*]line breaking terts for moderns [*]50 wig/mane recolors [*]modern apparel (hoodies/jeans/hawaiian shirts) [*]the ability to change my vista from the same drop down as my avatar [*]solitaire / hearts in fairgrounds [*]snake / spiral in fairgrounds [*]rebalancing fairgrounds payout to be on par with glimgloom [*]tech scenes [*]gathering rebalance [*]site themes [/LIST] [/quote] all of these! Also... [LIST] [*]Allow you to search and filter items when adding them to Crossroads/DMs [*]Coli captcha rework or just get rid of them altogether [*]Bond all familiars button [*]Musical instrument apparel [*]Insect friend apparel items (like Friend Hedgehog) [/LIST]
Grune wrote on 2024-06-10 13:34:12:
  • apparel for ancients
  • line breaking terts for moderns
  • 50 wig/mane recolors
  • modern apparel (hoodies/jeans/hawaiian shirts)
  • the ability to change my vista from the same drop down as my avatar
  • solitaire / hearts in fairgrounds
  • snake / spiral in fairgrounds
  • rebalancing fairgrounds payout to be on par with glimgloom
  • tech scenes
  • gathering rebalance
  • site themes

all of these!

Also...
  • Allow you to search and filter items when adding them to Crossroads/DMs
  • Coli captcha rework or just get rid of them altogether
  • Bond all familiars button
  • Musical instrument apparel
  • Insect friend apparel items (like Friend Hedgehog)
animated pixel anchor by bluedragonxxx Fishes
she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
[quote name="plutou" date="2024-06-10 13:35:31" ] things i want in fr 1. dark mode 2. [/quote] Seconding this
plutou wrote on 2024-06-10 13:35:31:
things i want in fr

1. dark mode

Seconding this
2xvYPbw.png

» Octavia

- Skin Shop
- Art Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
teardrop_small.png
imp scroll released randomly in roundsey a few times a year. no warning, no notification, just the occasional scroll thrown into rotation. i like the chaos.
imp scroll released randomly in roundsey a few times a year. no warning, no notification, just the occasional scroll thrown into rotation. i like the chaos.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Uhhhh
-Dark mode
-Allow people to shift "layers" for ancient terts and skins, so the skins don't sit over the linebreaker terts and make the dragon look weird . maybe this can also be applied to the issue with multi-gaze and linebreakers?
-You can use one item per arlo site instead of the thing where you can only work on one site at a time, because we genuinely have no idea how you're expected to use all of your items efficiently. maybe the more you level up the more items you can use because there's just a level 5 that doesn't do anything atm
-Rebalance fairgrounds games . they don't have to be 10 minutes g&g fast but some games like tidal trouble have abysmal payouts
-More fairgrounds games in general
-Being able to preview your dragons' bios and clan bio before saving it
Uhhhh
-Dark mode
-Allow people to shift "layers" for ancient terts and skins, so the skins don't sit over the linebreaker terts and make the dragon look weird . maybe this can also be applied to the issue with multi-gaze and linebreakers?
-You can use one item per arlo site instead of the thing where you can only work on one site at a time, because we genuinely have no idea how you're expected to use all of your items efficiently. maybe the more you level up the more items you can use because there's just a level 5 that doesn't do anything atm
-Rebalance fairgrounds games . they don't have to be 10 minutes g&g fast but some games like tidal trouble have abysmal payouts
-More fairgrounds games in general
-Being able to preview your dragons' bios and clan bio before saving it
YfIwYrL.png •Jupiter/Ben
•she/nix/nova/voi
•FR+0
Art Shop
Wishlist
lets see...
1) dark mode. Please
2) make fiona and crim girlfriends !!!!!
3) create an ancient breed that's literally just a horse but with a dragon-y flair. also the tert can gives wings and/or a horn...or multiple...also the horse dragon has multiple legs by default
4) remake deity art (not redesign them, just like recreate them to be closer to the current site style !!!!! theyre still very cool right now but i think a refresh on the deities would be cool...)
5) multiple dragons can hold the same familiar. i will use this to make my entire lair just dragons with a furry fiddle <3
6) add a section in the encyclopedia dedicated to information about the npcs (such as merrigan, tomo, marva, etc) with how they ended up serving their current role, their relationships with other npcs, their backstory, etc!!!
7) vista recolors! i need a cardigan recolor of the corgi vista pls
8) ALSO!! more pride vistas. gonna get so colorful
uhhh cannot think of anything else atm

edit: more after reading other replies...
9) rework coli captcha to be more accessible (please its so hard to see sometimes </3)
10) more wig apparel! in various hair colors, textures, and styles <3
11) increase payout of non g&g fairgrounds games to be on par with g&g
12) expanded map!!!
13) gathering rework
14) "chaining" baldwin transmutions so that players dont have to check in consistently (can add up to a stack of items. the cooldown still happens between each item and they can be picked up while the stack is being melted down. since it takes about 2 days to melt a whole stack while checking every 30 minutes, perhaps take increased time to chain melting down stacks so it's not abused?)
15) preview clan/dragon bios before saving them

I uhhhh got a bit greedy with this oopsie-
lets see...
1) dark mode. Please
2) make fiona and crim girlfriends !!!!!
3) create an ancient breed that's literally just a horse but with a dragon-y flair. also the tert can gives wings and/or a horn...or multiple...also the horse dragon has multiple legs by default
4) remake deity art (not redesign them, just like recreate them to be closer to the current site style !!!!! theyre still very cool right now but i think a refresh on the deities would be cool...)
5) multiple dragons can hold the same familiar. i will use this to make my entire lair just dragons with a furry fiddle <3
6) add a section in the encyclopedia dedicated to information about the npcs (such as merrigan, tomo, marva, etc) with how they ended up serving their current role, their relationships with other npcs, their backstory, etc!!!
7) vista recolors! i need a cardigan recolor of the corgi vista pls
8) ALSO!! more pride vistas. gonna get so colorful
uhhh cannot think of anything else atm

edit: more after reading other replies...
9) rework coli captcha to be more accessible (please its so hard to see sometimes </3)
10) more wig apparel! in various hair colors, textures, and styles <3
11) increase payout of non g&g fairgrounds games to be on par with g&g
12) expanded map!!!
13) gathering rework
14) "chaining" baldwin transmutions so that players dont have to check in consistently (can add up to a stack of items. the cooldown still happens between each item and they can be picked up while the stack is being melted down. since it takes about 2 days to melt a whole stack while checking every 30 minutes, perhaps take increased time to chain melting down stacks so it's not abused?)
15) preview clan/dragon bios before saving them

I uhhhh got a bit greedy with this oopsie-
Mossy green veilspun, 'Memphis'
Name: Monty
He/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Skin Shop
[quote name="Grune" date="2024-06-10 13:34:12" ] modern apparel (hoodies/jeans/hawaiian shirts) [/quote] yes please!! this one isn't even impractical. staff I am begging pls let me put hoodies on bogs
Grune wrote on 2024-06-10 13:34:12:
modern apparel (hoodies/jeans/hawaiian shirts)
yes please!! this one isn't even impractical. staff I am begging pls let me put hoodies on bogs
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
lot of mine have already been said

but 10 or so different lair location banners per flight

progen remake options

already said but multiple baldwin cauldrons / ability to transmute multiple materials even if it takes longer
lot of mine have already been said

but 10 or so different lair location banners per flight

progen remake options

already said but multiple baldwin cauldrons / ability to transmute multiple materials even if it takes longer
3UUXp8G.png
everything would stay the same if i was president, except one tiny addition. i would add a series of goofy hats to the market place, 11 to be exact. one for each flight. not sure what the others would be, but wind would definitely be one of those little propeller beanies. you know the ones. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LE7JCzK.png[/img]
everything would stay the same if i was president, except one tiny addition.

i would add a series of goofy hats to the market place, 11 to be exact. one for each flight.

not sure what the others would be, but wind would definitely be one of those little propeller beanies. you know the ones. LE7JCzK.png
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
If we ignore ALL technical limits and imagine having unlimited artists?

I second the colour wheel expansion! But also:

Lair Spacers!
Ancient Apparel!
Tertiary Layering! (2-3 Terts)
A Qilin Breed!
MORE BUNNY FAMILIARS
If we ignore ALL technical limits and imagine having unlimited artists?

I second the colour wheel expansion! But also:

Lair Spacers!
Ancient Apparel!
Tertiary Layering! (2-3 Terts)
A Qilin Breed!
MORE BUNNY FAMILIARS
- Dark mode
- Bond with all for familiars
- More Baldwin cauldrons purchasable with treasure
- Baldwin queue purchasable with treasure
- Redo old dragon art so it's more in line with the current breeeds
- Redo iri/shim on old dragons so it's more in line with recent releases
- Remove captchas in the coli entirely
- Generally make the coli more disability accessible according to the big thread about doing just that
- Rebalancing the fairgrounds to be more inline with the G&G payout
- New games for the fairgrounds in general
- Gathering rebalancing
- Unlimited main lair spaces that go up in price the more you buy somewhat like they already do
- Unlimited hibden slots available for gems
- Hibden tasks that use mats/trinkets not already used for other stuff to give them some value
- Searching and filtering items for Baldwin, messages, AH, and all the other places that menu is used
- Take old fest items [yes, even Year 1 Items] and put them up for sale in the main fest shop but add like, idk 200? extra currency onto them every year [so if done right now year 10 items are 200, then 400/600/800/1k/1.2k/1.4k/1.6k/1.8k and the Year 1 Items at 2k]
- Look into the legalize of re-releasing the KS items, probably for gems so the site can earn revenue that way and they aren't totally unobtainable if you weren't lucky enough to hear about the KS 11+ years ago :/

Edit;

Thought of another one;

- a way to reset your bestiary to 0 so you can start all over again with bonding and such
- Dark mode
- Bond with all for familiars
- More Baldwin cauldrons purchasable with treasure
- Baldwin queue purchasable with treasure
- Redo old dragon art so it's more in line with the current breeeds
- Redo iri/shim on old dragons so it's more in line with recent releases
- Remove captchas in the coli entirely
- Generally make the coli more disability accessible according to the big thread about doing just that
- Rebalancing the fairgrounds to be more inline with the G&G payout
- New games for the fairgrounds in general
- Gathering rebalancing
- Unlimited main lair spaces that go up in price the more you buy somewhat like they already do
- Unlimited hibden slots available for gems
- Hibden tasks that use mats/trinkets not already used for other stuff to give them some value
- Searching and filtering items for Baldwin, messages, AH, and all the other places that menu is used
- Take old fest items [yes, even Year 1 Items] and put them up for sale in the main fest shop but add like, idk 200? extra currency onto them every year [so if done right now year 10 items are 200, then 400/600/800/1k/1.2k/1.4k/1.6k/1.8k and the Year 1 Items at 2k]
- Look into the legalize of re-releasing the KS items, probably for gems so the site can earn revenue that way and they aren't totally unobtainable if you weren't lucky enough to hear about the KS 11+ years ago :/

Edit;

Thought of another one;

- a way to reset your bestiary to 0 so you can start all over again with bonding and such
TW8ViqF.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD