Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | flat rate commissions [closed]
Claim!
Claim!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Is there still one open if so I'd love to get it.
Is there still one open if so I'd love to get it.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
your username: Wrenmedy your id: 682876 dragon or OC image/link: type: dragon only [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89221828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892219/89221828_350.png[/img][/url] style: style 2 [soft lines] any extra notes?: Is it OK to ask for the little animal apparels instead of a familiar? I.E. her little rabbit & birds? :) Thank you!! Been trying to snag a slot for AGES but my time zone never lined up! pinging @rinrar
your username: Wrenmedy
your id: 682876
dragon or OC image/link:
type: dragon only

89221828_350.png

style: style 2 [soft lines]
any extra notes?: Is it OK to ask for the little animal apparels instead of a familiar? I.E. her little rabbit & birds? :) Thank you!! Been trying to snag a slot for AGES but my time zone never lined up!

pinging @rinrar
3XPQ92u.png
@OnyxBat should be! :>
@OnyxBat should be! :>
Okay cool! I'll edit with my form! Also are you accepted non FR OCs atm? The form has oc in it but I read that you are unlikely to accept them.
Okay cool! I'll edit with my form! Also are you accepted non FR OCs atm? The form has oc in it but I read that you are unlikely to accept them.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat I review OC requests on a case by case basis - as they are generally a little more complicated than FR dragons I would have to review before deciding whether to take the commission on. If I can't accept it you could still submit a form for a different character or dragon if you wished! :>

@OnyxBat I review OC requests on a case by case basis - as they are generally a little more complicated than FR dragons I would have to review before deciding whether to take the commission on. If I can't accept it you could still submit a form for a different character or dragon if you wished! :>

@Wrenmedy ah apologies, just seen your ping but unfortunately a few people were ahead of you for the slots this time :<
@Wrenmedy ah apologies, just seen your ping but unfortunately a few people were ahead of you for the slots this time :<
Oh dear... by a whole 7 seconds too... ;u;

You wouldn't happen to have any waitlist or other commission avenues, would you? I've been watching your shop for a couple months now but your usual time zone for opening slots is at 3am for me so ^^;

@rinrar
Oh dear... by a whole 7 seconds too... ;u;

You wouldn't happen to have any waitlist or other commission avenues, would you? I've been watching your shop for a couple months now but your usual time zone for opening slots is at 3am for me so ^^;

@rinrar
3XPQ92u.png
@Wrenmedy not at the moment unfortunately - I've found my current way of operating with only 3 slots/no waitlist is the best to keep me motivated and doesn't send my anxiety into overdrive, but I appreciate it can be quite frustrating to just miss out on slots. :< My next slot opening will probably be early June and I will for sure open slots around rollover (as I have had quite a few openings in a row now around the 3AM-6AM FRT timeslot)- hopefully that might be a better timezone for you?
At the end of June I will also likely sign up for the Brightshine Illuminarti foddart, which I usually end up doing around 10 slots for (& maybe more this time if it's running for an extra week) - happy to ping you for that if it's of interest to you? :>
@Wrenmedy not at the moment unfortunately - I've found my current way of operating with only 3 slots/no waitlist is the best to keep me motivated and doesn't send my anxiety into overdrive, but I appreciate it can be quite frustrating to just miss out on slots. :< My next slot opening will probably be early June and I will for sure open slots around rollover (as I have had quite a few openings in a row now around the 3AM-6AM FRT timeslot)- hopefully that might be a better timezone for you?
At the end of June I will also likely sign up for the Brightshine Illuminarti foddart, which I usually end up doing around 10 slots for (& maybe more this time if it's running for an extra week) - happy to ping you for that if it's of interest to you? :>