Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There Will Come Soft Rains // OOC. Open.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Once again, that is so pretty haha. I love your art style. <3
Once again, that is so pretty haha. I love your art style. <3
Thank you! I'll start working on the others in a bit.
Thank you! I'll start working on the others in a bit.
Looking for art? Check out my shop! (Viewable through profile page)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
Alright, Ulrych (Stinger Nettle) is all done! Now I'm working on Indrid (Belladona).
Alright, Ulrych (Stinger Nettle) is all done! Now I'm working on Indrid (Belladona).
iBXbO0M.png
OOOHHHHH MY BOY!!! Alloria he looks so good!!!

Also I just realized that I forgot to add how he got his scars in his bio?? Whoops. Well its been added now. Let's just say Annie's nickname of "Calamity" has many causes and this is one of them.
OOOHHHHH MY BOY!!! Alloria he looks so good!!!

Also I just realized that I forgot to add how he got his scars in his bio?? Whoops. Well its been added now. Let's just say Annie's nickname of "Calamity" has many causes and this is one of them.
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="Alloria" date="2024-05-23 11:22:05" ] Got a few more done! (I'm running out of space on one page oh no) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ezhnGy8.png[/img] [/quote] :D <-- Me smiling so wide
Alloria wrote on 2024-05-23 11:22:05:
Got a few more done! (I'm running out of space on one page oh no)
ezhnGy8.png

:D <-- Me smiling so wide
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3339946/1#post_56852358

IC is up! A bit later than I wanted, but it's here. ^-^

Feel free to take any actions you like, or to separate the team since we have so many people doubling up on characters.

Anyways, you don't need any form of header when you post, but if you use one, I suggest you only include name, interactions, and maybe location if you want to get specific. Definitely not the arc/scene stuff and the date.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3339946/1#post_56852358

IC is up! A bit later than I wanted, but it's here. ^-^

Feel free to take any actions you like, or to separate the team since we have so many people doubling up on characters.

Anyways, you don't need any form of header when you post, but if you use one, I suggest you only include name, interactions, and maybe location if you want to get specific. Definitely not the arc/scene stuff and the date.
After some more struggle, resurrection plant man is up. Please let me know if anything needs changes.

Edit: It keeps feeling like I write too much for my character sheets. Argh
After some more struggle, resurrection plant man is up. Please let me know if anything needs changes.

Edit: It keeps feeling like I write too much for my character sheets. Argh
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
@biao how do you change the color of your text when you're writing (I'm thinking a dark pink for Maia's speech)? I haven't done this a whole lot so there's still quite a bit I'm figuring out lol.
@biao how do you change the color of your text when you're writing (I'm thinking a dark pink for Maia's speech)? I haven't done this a whole lot so there's still quite a bit I'm figuring out lol.
Looking for art? Check out my shop! (Viewable through profile page)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
You can use this code, and look up an online color picker to find the right hex code. [code] [color=Hexcode] Words go here [/color] [/code] Alternatively, here's a couple of suggestions! [b][color=e30959] e30959 [/color] [color=de103c] de103c [/color] [color=c91877] c91877 [/color][/b]
You can use this code, and look up an online color picker to find the right hex code.
Code:
[color=Hexcode] Words go here [/color]

Alternatively, here's a couple of suggestions!

e30959
de103c
c91877
[quote name="Alloria" date="2024-05-25 09:15:01" ] @/biao how do you change the color of your text when you're writing (I'm thinking a dark pink for Maia's speech)? I haven't done this a whole lot so there's still quite a bit I'm figuring out lol. [/quote] there are also certain colours that do not require hex codes, the one i used was Lightblue. [url=https://wiki.chickensmoothie.com/BBCode_Color_and_Theory_(Advanced)]Here[/url] you can find the list of named colours
Alloria wrote on 2024-05-25 09:15:01:
@/biao how do you change the color of your text when you're writing (I'm thinking a dark pink for Maia's speech)? I haven't done this a whole lot so there's still quite a bit I'm figuring out lol.

there are also certain colours that do not require hex codes, the one i used was Lightblue. Here you can find the list of named colours
cfFrvOr.png never gonna give you up
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14